PDA

View Full Version : What item is needed to start the new bonus quests?

Spliffman
Jan 28, 2016, 03:17 PM
When i go to the gate some moonspeak pops up saying i need an item, can anyone please tell me where i can get it or what it is?

Kondibon
Jan 28, 2016, 03:20 PM
Silver keys for the silver one, and gold keys for the gold one (the one with the emporappy). You can get them from the boxes at the end of recommended quests.

Spliffman
Jan 28, 2016, 03:22 PM
Thank you. Can i repeat the quests for boxes and more chances at keys?

Kondibon
Jan 28, 2016, 03:24 PM
Thank you. Can i repeat the quests for boxes and more chances at keys?I think the boxes are once a day, but there's 3 recommended quests a day now, so you have 3 chances.

Tyroki
Jan 28, 2016, 03:58 PM
Silver keys for the silver one, and gold keys for the gold one (the one with the emporappy). You can get them from the boxes at the end of recommended quests.

Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne?

Spliffman
Jan 28, 2016, 04:34 PM
Didnt get one today. Found some.eggs though, what are they for? Also.some consumables that have a picture that looks like a cookie? Worth almost 100k....

Great Pan
Jan 28, 2016, 09:44 PM
Didnt get one today. Found some.eggs though, what are they for? Also.some consumables that have a picture that looks like a cookie? Worth almost 100k....

Trashes, sell them.

Zeroem
Jan 28, 2016, 09:49 PM

Eggs, cookies, and candies are used for Summoner class. Egg for 'hatching' new pet, cookies for the candy box.

RadiantLegend
Jan 29, 2016, 01:21 PM
I did the recommended quests got something at the end from the boxes. I guess they weren't the passes?

jooozek
Jan 29, 2016, 01:23 PM
I did the recommended quests got something at the end from the boxes. I guess they weren't the passes?

they seem rare :| i got 2 silver and 0 gold from 3 days worth

RadiantLegend
Jan 29, 2016, 01:25 PM
Heck at this rate I'll need a pass to play the game.