PDA

View Full Version : Maestro Summoner Scratch

ArcaneTechs
Jan 29, 2016, 12:30 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20160129/

How does one wear underwear only (even with just jacket on) without having to be stuck in baby white suit thing

dekopong
Jan 29, 2016, 12:36 AM
The shop search needs a male/female option...

Dugs
Jan 29, 2016, 12:37 AM
The shop search needs a male/female option...

... It does have one.

dekopong
Jan 29, 2016, 12:42 AM
Oh, my bad. Found it. Thanks.

Sizustar
Jan 29, 2016, 12:45 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20160129/

How does one wear underwear only (even with just jacket on) without having to be stuck in baby white suit thing

You can't.

Zorua
Jan 29, 2016, 01:00 AM
You can't.

This saddens me greatly

Infinity Series
Jan 29, 2016, 01:05 AM
This saddens me greatly

Me too.

Dnd
Jan 29, 2016, 01:06 AM
wasted 5 mill before figuring out you can't. kinda makes any innerwear completely pointless lmao

ArcaneTechs
Jan 29, 2016, 01:08 AM
Can't even unequip that outfit Basewear to just wear Jacket and Innerwear and all current Basewear still blocks the Innerwear so Sega fked up or w/e, could have made 15mill on this ticket too

Kondibon
Jan 29, 2016, 01:10 AM
Those prices on the female stuff... I should have known better than to think female base and inner wear would be less than 2m. 3:

wahahaha
Jan 29, 2016, 01:19 AM
Mods exists for a reason.
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/ETveX7V.jpg[/spoiler-box]

pkemr4
Jan 29, 2016, 01:24 AM

yes but where do you get them

Infinity Series
Jan 29, 2016, 01:33 AM
You can preview Inner + Outer combination without Base in player shop.

But only in preview i think.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 29, 2016, 01:49 AM
try harder because you can be in Este and remover layers of clothing so your just in innerwear but even if you confirm etc you'll stil have that awful Basewear on

Xaeris
Jan 29, 2016, 01:55 AM
Those prices on the female stuff... I should have known better than to think female base and inner wear would be less than 2m. 3:

I joked in team chat about 5m underwear. I had no idea I was lowballing it.

oratank
Jan 29, 2016, 02:07 AM
base are ticket lol sega fuck us really hard

Zorua
Jan 29, 2016, 02:10 AM
Sega fked up or w/e

Sasuga SEGA

Hysteria1987
Jan 29, 2016, 02:12 AM
Still considering selling the female innerwear I got, at current prices I'd make a cool 20mil :P

Shame I keep on drawing Ogre stuff and dude underwear though.

Gratuitous underwear shot, it's what we all came for:
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x197/RastaniHelios/pso20160129_163739_000_zpsow5jlgl2.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

The basewear for this set is partly see-through, you can vaguely see the underwear below it (why yes, writing this does feel creepy) but you'd need to know what you're looking for.

I dunno, I expected a pair of jeans, a shirt and a jacket- that sort of thing. Not sure the new system does much for me at the moment but we'll see how it grows.

TaigaUC
Jan 29, 2016, 02:16 AM
Expensive as hell. Did SEGA not realize making bind on use rarity 4 star stuff would make prices ridiculously high?
On top of that, base and inner colors aren't customizable. That means popular colors will be even more difficult to obtain.

Meanwhile, the leggings/shoes either look terrible and can't be separated or inter-changed, or they're only available in a single color.
This is all very terrible.

oratank
Jan 29, 2016, 02:18 AM
do inner,base share on account ?

TaigaUC
Jan 29, 2016, 02:23 AM
It's per character.

Anduril
Jan 29, 2016, 02:26 AM
Super disappointed basewear is set colors. I don't like the outerwear much, so I just wanted to get the basewear, but alas, they will most likely never have green basewear that I like.

TaigaUC
Jan 29, 2016, 02:32 AM
I want ドレッシアオース[Ba] without the leggings, and with the shoes from トリリアムマリー影[Ba] in black.
Very simple, yet impossible. Can't separate lower half, and can't change shoe color. SEGA doesn't care enough to provide alternate shoe colors.

Also, maybe it's just me, but only one of the underwears looks decent. Not a fan of polkadots.
I bet they'll only have one decent underwear design per scratch, to keep people scratching to try and get it.

More fun to consider:
- All outfits will be like this from now on. Well, except for probably collabo outfits.
- The new outfits seem to be affected by the pot belly mesh issue.
- If you can't afford a decent base wear (currently 15-20m), the chance of matching with any outer wears is extremely low.
- Any colors for base and inner you buy now have a high chance of not matching with anything else later.

Well, I can't say I didn't expect these issues. SEGA always manages to screw things up somehow.

In other news, the beret is finally the type I wanted all these years.
Except, it's slightly tilted and the accessory rotation feature won't let me tilt it slightly, only in huge increments. Grr.

SteelMaverick
Jan 29, 2016, 03:02 AM
Given how Sega are't going to bundle all three parts of the costume together (outside of Gold AC scratch), I have a bad feeling that it's going to be prohibitively expensive to string together a complete outfit in the future.

I expected them to pull this move anyway to draw more people into scratching. Eh.

Ce'Nedra
Jan 29, 2016, 03:14 AM
Expensive as hell. Did SEGA not realize making bind on use rarity 4 star stuff would make prices ridiculously high?
On top of that, base and inner colors aren't customizable. That means popular colors will be even more difficult to obtain.

Should know by now after 4 years of playing that this makes them more money cause people will sooner AC scratch then fork over 20m.

jooozek
Jan 29, 2016, 03:16 AM
wait, so the outfits don't come with customisation, but instead they made it "build the costume yourself" spreading each into parts in scratch and you get only 1 part?

oratank
Jan 29, 2016, 03:29 AM
you can do gold scratch for all part :p

Resta
Jan 29, 2016, 03:29 AM
sad......

starwhisper
Jan 29, 2016, 03:39 AM
Guys, you seriously though sega made this system to reduce the cost of fashion and let us have our dream character for no price? How naive lol. It was obvioulsy made with the intention of selling MORE AC scratches.
There is a fish under the rock, shame on you for not seeing it.

Btw do you also think sega style and art direction wil suddenly change and all costumes will be perfect an appealing now? Think again.

Konquer
Jan 29, 2016, 03:55 AM
inb4 SEA-tier ticket economy... ggrip

TaigaUC
Jan 29, 2016, 04:02 AM
Wooooooow. Even the guy colors are super awful.
Bright white pants and white shoes, or red shoes. Yay lack of options.
I guess maybe I could make Ronald McDonald now! Ran ran ruu!

Nobody said anything about "reducing the cost of fashion".
But they've basically doubled to tripled the price with zero return.
Plus the combinations and colors and options are all terrible.
My immediate impression is they didn't really think this out and don't really care.

I mean, assuming they designed it to make more money (which seems obvious).
Wouldn't it be beneficial to have colors and outfits people actually want?
One of my friends looked at the new scratch and just said "this all looks like garbage".
I'd imagine that's not really something you'd want to hear from potential customers.

redroses
Jan 29, 2016, 04:08 AM
I think I am officially done with the game for now.

Over the past year I have been barely playing anyway.
Of course I wanted to give Episode 4 a try, but summoner is a bore fest and unnecessary complicated and overall, most additions in Episode 4 felt very lackluster.

The only think that would have kept me going would have been continuing to play the dress up simulator part of this game.
But with this system, it's just not possible anymore. You basically have to invest AC now to be able to afford anything.

With the prices being so high, there won't be much mixing possible, as I can be happy if I can even afford one Baseware for one character. Thinking about wanting multiple colors (not to mention on more characters) is pretty much impossible without investing a buttload of RL money.

Lastly, what is up with the limited color/sytle selection with Baseware? Not only is it expensive as shit, you can't even color it which limits the whole system even more. And everything is skirts for females, meh.

Really disappointing system overall. Would have preferred the Shirt, Pants and Shoe system of PSU that allowed way more variation.

Xaeris
Jan 29, 2016, 04:13 AM
It's funny. At the same time Sega let us make (buy) more alts than ever, they switched over to a cosmetic model that allows for less sharing than before and apparently makes them drop from the scratch at a rate that justifies 7-8 figure prices. One of the things I really liked about Sega's F2P model is that it was pretty alt friendly, compared to other games. They seem to be moving away from that, and that's pretty unfortunate. I mean, we're still not at NA Blade and Soul levels of cash shop foolery yet, but I don't much like the trend.

ZER0 DX
Jan 29, 2016, 04:15 AM
Guess I'm sticking with some of my old outfits for now, summoner robe has some of the most irritating cloth physics I have ever seen. At least the male sets aren't too horribly priced. I was hoping I could use some innerwear with the old outfits as well, but looks like it's not possible. Disappointing. Oh well. Maybe the next scratch will have some decent options

Misaki Ki
Jan 29, 2016, 04:15 AM
Yeah...

At first glance, Episode 4 is really looking like it's going to be a story of a cashcow and whales.

TaigaUC
Jan 29, 2016, 04:16 AM
It's hilarious looking at the color variations for base wear, and they are all different shirt colors with the exact same pants and shoes.
I should make a gaijin 4-koma showing them getting excited about customization, and then getting disappointed when they realize every option is the same ugly thing.

Watch every future male outer be a long coat. Again.
Edit: Or not. There's a short jacket in this scratch. Still looks terrible though.
It looks like they took the top off one of the old models and slapped an ugly texture on it.

oratank
Jan 29, 2016, 04:19 AM
sega has whispering to us "it's time make male character "

Naoya Kiriyama
Jan 29, 2016, 04:32 AM
Well, not expecting much since there's only 2 sets per gender, so esentially the selection for now it's pretty poor, but let's see in about 5-6 months.

Yeah...

At first glance, Episode 4 is really looking like it's going to be a story of a cashcow and whales.

Wasn't AC scratch always entirely this?

TaigaUC
Jan 29, 2016, 04:33 AM
Cow/whale suit or pet would be awesome.

Doesn't seem like many people are buying the scratch so far.
It's still early though.

I dunno about the "only 2 sets per gender" thing. The colors are already awful.
The colors on other outfits have mostly been awful throughout the years.
Probably going to keep being awful. The worst thing is we have zero control over changing those terrible colors.

Xaeris
Jan 29, 2016, 04:39 AM
True, it hasn't even been five hours yet and most of those having been working/school hours in Japan. This still has some time to even out.

Flaoc
Jan 29, 2016, 05:12 AM
well at least you can color outerwear with color passes.. wait rappy suits went up big time to 2m min (FUUUUUUU)

Hysteria1987
Jan 29, 2016, 05:15 AM
Ok, it's a bit better than I thought in my last post- still not 100% what I'd like to see (totally keen on a pants option) but it doesn't look too bad with the jacket on-

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x197/RastaniHelios/pso20160129_202948_004_zpstztbgit8.png[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x197/RastaniHelios/pso20160129_201712_002_zpsnritlq3x.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

I guess I thought that, while the inner wear looked decent on its own, it was missing something. The jacket gave it that something.

Still and all, it's average so far. Not terrible by any stretch, but nothing to write home about. Looks a bit like that old ARKS Blazer truth be told.

landman
Jan 29, 2016, 05:24 AM
I'll guess it was too much effort for them to continue the PSU initial formula of shoes/pants/upper, but the idea is not strictly bad... I mean, I can now have clean pantsu every day even if I'm using the same uniform :wacko:

Once we have more options it will be better, but obviously not cheaper...

Azure Falcon
Jan 29, 2016, 05:47 AM
I think my biggest problem with this new clothing system (aside from everything being 1 use tickets) is that there will be no easy way to preview older and newer items together without breaking the bank. I don't mind 1 or 2 of the items but not enough to assemble an outfit, and I honestly won't know in the future if I suddenly will want one of these older baseware to put with a new coat or something.

I dunno, I think I might just stay away from the whole system. All they had to do was make baseware and coats reusable clothing items and it'd have been fine, but either greed or laziness took over and we're stuck with a garbage situation. I'm leaning towards greed since they didn't even bundle the 3 parts together in the scratch.

Selphea
Jan 29, 2016, 05:50 AM
Given the sheer number of waifus on Oracle, it's no wonder that Victoria's Secret is making a killing over there :O

Flaoc
Jan 29, 2016, 05:52 AM
times like these make me glad i have 1 true main and the rest are just alts simple as that (though sheesh its expensive phasioning her up.. not to mention i still phasion a little on the alts but not much)

Xaeris
Jan 29, 2016, 05:53 AM
Man, this isn't even Victoria's Secret yet. This set of innerwear is a Wal mart 5 pack. Heaven forbid what the prices look like when they make something scandalous.

TaigaUC
Jan 29, 2016, 06:35 AM
Rappy Suits actually came down. It was up to 3m because we were all stocking up in expectation of being able to recolor inner and base.

But nope.
So, Rappy Suits have come back down.

I wrote in the enquete several times that I want to be able to wear separate shoes and stuff like that.
Maybe in episode 8! Where we find out real life is actually a game within PSO2.

Because... PHOTONS.

Neith
Jan 29, 2016, 08:21 AM
Does seem a bit pointless to buy the inner wear if you can't see it outside of Este. Thankfully only sunk 800k into testing it. Don't think many people will be using layered wear though with the current prices for the base wear (3-12m depending on colour!).

Is there actually a point to buying the inner wear outside of perving it up in Este? :lol:

Sizustar
Jan 29, 2016, 08:35 AM
You can preview Inner + Outer combination without Base in player shop.

But only in preview i think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzkg0B4DIiM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzkg0B4DIiM

Zorak000
Jan 29, 2016, 09:26 AM
Good thing I just made another CAST lol

TaigaUC
Jan 29, 2016, 09:55 AM
I'm enjoying cast parts now that I can wear them without magically becoming a stick.

Infinity Series
Jan 29, 2016, 10:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzkg0B4DIiM

Look neat.

So we actually able to use inner + outer without base clothing?

Is there some kind of trick?

Enforcer MKV
Jan 29, 2016, 10:11 AM
Ah, the joys of being a predominately Cast player. ;D

Not sure how the separate proportions work, though. In Este it still looks like one effects the other. Clearly I'm missing something, here.

Raujinn
Jan 29, 2016, 10:15 AM
Yeah I can't work out how to remove base-wear though the interface.. how are you doing it?

TaigaUC
Jan 29, 2016, 10:20 AM
You need to go to options and disable "automatically adjust body type to match".
Pick the other option. Then when you customize Cast and non-Cast body shape, the game will consider them separate.
But sometimes you'll get a message telling you it won't preserve your settings if you save in that state. So save while in the opposite state.

Raujinn
Jan 29, 2016, 10:23 AM
So Cast only? Dang.

Sizustar
Jan 29, 2016, 10:32 AM
So Cast only? Dang.

But I play a human.

Raujinn
Jan 29, 2016, 10:35 AM
Then I still don't get it.

Asuka~
Jan 29, 2016, 10:35 AM
You need to go to options and disable "automatically adjust body type to match".
Pick the other option. Then when you customize Cast and non-Cast body shape, the game will consider them separate.
But sometimes you'll get a message telling you it won't preserve your settings if you save in that state. So save while in the opposite state.

Where is that option? I can't find it. :x

TaigaUC
Jan 29, 2016, 10:42 AM
From Bumped:

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Edit-Seperate-508x391.jpg

From the Options menu, you can set if your Cast and Humanoid forms will have different body types.

体型を自動同期する Automatically sync their body types.
体型を個別に編集する Edit the body types separately.

Oh look, another nice hairstyle we didn't get along with the outfit:
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Trillium-Marie-1.jpg

Raujinn
Jan 29, 2016, 10:45 AM
Thanks. The rest is still a mystery to me, mind. Your explanation isn't very clear.

Weiss9029
Jan 29, 2016, 10:49 AM
You guys must have got confused somewhere, TaigaUC was replying to Enforcer MKV about cast body proportions, not layered wear

Raujinn
Jan 29, 2016, 10:51 AM
Yeah wires got crossed it seems. No wonder it was confusing! I would guess given no one is talking about how to remove base wear means it's some kind of exploit they want to keep relatively hidden. Fair enough if so.

TaigaUC
Jan 29, 2016, 11:23 AM
Yeah, I meant to elaborate on that. Sorry.

I don't know how Sizustar is haxing the basewear away.

Sizustar
Jan 29, 2016, 11:30 AM
Yeah wires got crossed it seems. No wonder it was confusing! I would guess given no one is talking about how to remove base wear means it's some kind of exploit they want to keep relatively hidden. Fair enough if so.

Unfortunately, this isn't a glitch like during the Alpha day~

This is just texture modifying, you guys know there is a Private Message feature?
Or a mail system or whisper ingame.

TaigaUC
Jan 29, 2016, 11:32 AM
I wish I had the tools to make my own texture mods.
So many things I'd fix.

Sizustar
Jan 29, 2016, 11:35 AM
I wish I had the tools to make my own texture mods.
So many things I'd fix.

Aida has a texture repacking tool, but you'll probabely have better luck, unpacking the texture yourself with the available deicer, and sending the texture to Aida's team, and see if they'll repack it for you.

I remember there was someone that was trying to do a PSO style themed texture pack awhile ago, wonder what ever happened to that side project.

Raujinn
Jan 29, 2016, 11:40 AM
It being a texture mod would explain why I didn't see anyone ingame without basewear. But yeah, linking client mods isn't OK here as far as I know so don't worry about it. Thanks.

Sizustar
Jan 29, 2016, 11:44 AM
It being a texture mod would explain why I didn't see anyone ingame without basewear. But yeah, linking client mods isn't OK here as far as I know so don't worry about it. Thanks.

Aida's English patch is already a client mod.

TaigaUC
Jan 29, 2016, 12:30 PM
Yeah, AFAIK you're not supposed to talk about it openly on the forum but you can in PM and stuff.

Hmm. Well, that's odd.
The layered outfit system body mesh makes my dark skinned characters' skin look strangely shaded.

landman
Jan 29, 2016, 01:04 PM
We don't link to the tweaker or arks layer, but we talk about it, and call people to google for it, and we provably have the nude mod more restricted than that, but since this seems to actually make something good of a crap system by sega... I actually see this being used even by people disliking the nude mod, in fact, I just managed to apply the mod to the default base wear but NOT the underwear, because I really don't want to see anyone's barbie body in the lobby.

[spoiler-box]

And yep, google for it, it's really not that hard, just type, a few clicks, a fer reading and you will find the source (a clue, it "twits")

After downloading it, sort the files by size, and you will notice 4 weight the same and another 4 too, the 4 smaller ones are the underwear, just in case you want to maintain it like myself, copy the rest.

http://i.imgur.com/TYyo2SB.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Keilyn
Jan 29, 2016, 02:58 PM
I actually like the outfits...

...though it reminds me more of when PSU started that they had Top, Bottom, and Legs. Here its Inner Wear that does not even show unless basewear is made to show it along with outerwear..

I like at least SEGA is trying something else. I managed to draw enough of these, make around 10 - 20 million and use the rest. However, some things never change...and that is due to the population being mostly female characters, the male scratch items are literally worthless outside of simply trading them in for Recycle bits or whatever those things are called...

...all I gotta say is that "its a start" in a different direction....

SEGA is finally surging ahead to the 19th century. ^_^

Mega Ultra Chicken
Jan 29, 2016, 05:38 PM
I actually like the outfits...

...though it reminds me more of when PSU started that they had Top, Bottom, and Legs. Here its Inner Wear that does not even show unless basewear is made to show it along with outerwear..

I like at least SEGA is trying something else. I managed to draw enough of these, make around 10 - 20 million and use the rest. However, some things never change...and that is due to the population being mostly female characters, the male scratch items are literally worthless outside of simply trading them in for Recycle bits or whatever those things are called...

...all I gotta say is that "its a start" in a different direction....

SEGA is finally surging ahead to the 19th century. ^_^

Male clothes? Worthless? Hmph. *Leaves in a huff*

ZER0 DX
Jan 29, 2016, 05:42 PM
Just makes clothing options cheaper for us in the long run. :wacko:

Raujinn
Jan 29, 2016, 07:15 PM
I'm still left pondering what the heck is the point of inner wear if you can never see it D:

Kondibon
Jan 29, 2016, 07:20 PM
I'm still left pondering what the heck is the point of inner wear if you can never see it D:Pantsu. Like literally people asked for customizable panties.

I'm sure we'll get more base wear that shows a lot of skin though, don't worry.

Raujinn
Jan 29, 2016, 07:47 PM
Well to minorly rephrase I suppose; What is the point in male inner wear lol.

But yeah, this may be a symptom of their dripfeeding this stuff out I guess.

Enforcer MKV
Jan 29, 2016, 11:40 PM
From Bumped:

Oh look, another nice hairstyle we didn't get along with the outfit:
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Trillium-Marie-1.jpg

Ah, Cheers. Time to get to work on Enforcer...

Ce'Nedra
Jan 30, 2016, 02:18 PM
Pantsu. Like literally people asked for customizable panties.

I'm sure we'll get more base wear that shows a lot of skin though, don't worry.

I'm tottaly fine with this.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here waiting for an option to mirror hairstyles.

TaigaUC
Jan 31, 2016, 04:34 AM
I was thinking about the layered wear system. In comparison with original costume system:

Pros:
- Ability to switch or remove jackets/coats.
- Ability to switch between pre-defined variations of shirts and underwear.
- Ability to adjust layer priority of underwear.
- Ability to customize jacket color.

Cons:
- Base and innerwear are bound to character, and can only be used once with no returns.
- Vastly more rare and expensive because of the above.
- Cannot change default base and innerwear colors, or wear other race's innerwear (in other words, why have unique outfits that we can't do anything with?)

Unresolved issues present in both systems:
- Very poor color choices on nearly all variations. Many colors still aren't even an option (eg. GREEN).
- Pot belly issues on some clothes but not others (eg. jacket has invisible pot belly, while inner shirt does not).
- Cannot switch or customize lower body at all.
- Cannot freely change colors on base or innerwear.
- Cannot adjust underwear priority for old costumes.

I don't think the pros outweigh the cons.
And it's not much of an improvement if you look at how many issues they utterly failed to address.
So I dunno if I'd say that it's a step in the right direction or not.

The other stuff, like being able to change outfits anywhere and save Fashion, is great.
But should have been in the game a few years ago.

SteelMaverick
Jan 31, 2016, 04:57 AM
I personally think the issues of supply due to the RNG nature of AC scratch and all limitations of colour variants is going to prevent much of the mix and match ability. I mean it was being touted by Sega as one of the primary features of the layering system. On paper it seems pretty decent but at this rate it won't even be touched by a good portion of the playerbase. Even if sets are in Gold AC scratch, there's still too much junk in the gold scratch for it to be worth splashing 500 AC on. I honestly think Outer + Base + Inner sets should've been the default pick like the whole costumes we got before. You'd probably persuade a lot more people to scratch as well.

[Ayumi]
Jan 31, 2016, 05:11 AM
I really like the layered clothing set up personally.
The way it's set up means I will never buy any layered clothing so I will save a lot more money this way.

The inability to change the colours or even making them tickets so they bound to you and not even in the sense as how lobby actions work, but how accessories work... since I saw this crap, all care for these things gone out the window.

Really liked one of the outfits from the preview I saw on Sega's site...
...then I saw the shoes.
Decided to check the male clothes as I knew girls wouldn't be getting pants (and I want pants) and of course... same problem. Shoes.

And seeing the items in the upcoming scratch look even worse to me, so I think I'm not going to bother with this layered stuff.

It's even funnier that there's "costumes" that I like as a whole (ESPECIALLY now that I can use 2 body paints at once so I can now cover both my legs and my arms and chest at the same time) making them work so much more as that small changed made me super happy... while the layered which is supposed to be even more customizing seems more limiting.
Weird.

TaigaUC
Jan 31, 2016, 05:35 AM
;3326592']The way it's set up means I will never buy any layered clothing so I will save a lot more money this way.

I thought that too. The problem is it looks like most outfits will use that system now.
So I'm worried I won't have any decent new outfits. Super boredom.

final_attack
Jan 31, 2016, 05:55 AM
;3326592']
Decided to check the male clothes as I knew girls wouldn't be getting pants (and I want pants) and of course... same problem. Shoes.

Next scratch, girls will get pants ......hot pants(?) though x:

[Ayumi]
Jan 31, 2016, 06:14 AM
Next scratch, girls will get pants ......hot pants(?) though x:

That's pretty much panties. So no, not pants.
Panties, Pants(in the English sense), Pantsu, whatever. It's not actual pants or trousers(in the English sense)

I thought that too. The problem is it looks like most outfits will use that system now.
So I'm worried I won't have any decent new outfits. Super boredom.

If that were to happen, that just mean I will from now on only look at FUN scratches for stuff.

Blue Froman
Jan 31, 2016, 06:28 PM
I just want to run around with only underwear lol

Sizustar
Jan 31, 2016, 06:47 PM
I just want to run around with only underwear lol

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232016

Sayara
Jan 31, 2016, 08:47 PM
Females are in desperate demand for pants. Trousers. Slacks.
Something that isn't a skirt, shorts or some pumpkin ass bloomer thing

TaigaUC
Feb 1, 2016, 10:42 AM
Everyone is desperate for shoes that actually match and don't look terrible.
Or have horribly deformed feet without toes or ankle or heel.

saraishadow
Feb 1, 2016, 02:38 PM
they need to fix the rng for scratch so male characters get more male stuff and female characters get more female stuff, tired of scratching a shit-tonne of male clothes when i play a female character ._.

NoiseHERO
Feb 1, 2016, 02:46 PM
kinda disappointed with choices so far, I like winter coat in upcoming one though.

Also every major good idea has to be SEGAfied I guess @ making them consumables.

Shinamori
Feb 1, 2016, 03:41 PM
they need to fix the rng for scratch so male characters get more male stuff and female characters get more female stuff, tired of scratching a shit-tonne of male clothes when i play a female character ._.

This, so much.

TaigaUC
Feb 1, 2016, 05:49 PM
They need to fix the shoes and pants so they don't all look like they belong on Ronald McDonald.

[Ayumi]
Feb 1, 2016, 05:55 PM
They need to fix the shoes and pants so they don't all look like they belong on Ronald McDonald.

And then give girls the pants too.

TaigaUC
Feb 2, 2016, 01:09 AM
I'm sure they'll add pants for girls, with awful colors and patterns.

[Ayumi]
Feb 2, 2016, 04:45 AM
I'm sure they'll add pants for girls, with awful colors and patterns.

More like
Add pants that's in stupid colours, weird patterns, tight/skin-suffocating to show off "figure", with one of the below

high heels, bad design for shoes, horrible shoe colours, weird "cutesy" hearts or some other bullshit around it.

TaigaUC
Feb 2, 2016, 06:09 AM
And deformed feet.