PDA

View Full Version : Need some help :(

Essadis
Jan 29, 2016, 10:47 AM
Hi
I just started playing pso2 for the first time ( was waiting for na release that never came) so I finally decided to download the jap ver.
The problem is that I only have the vita version so I can't English patch it as far as I know.
I have been doing alright so far with searching for guide but now I'm stuck on a couple things atm
1) echos client order at nab Rappy where you can only have her in your party I can't access the partner cards in the ship before the quest ??
2) then there is a client order from Jan in the shop area that wants me to do something at the costume shop but can't read what I'm supposed to do?? Lol
If someone is able to help me with these let me know thanks

ZerotakerZX
Jan 29, 2016, 11:21 AM
Use this http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/orders_client_12.php#nav

Anduril
Jan 29, 2016, 11:24 AM
For your first issue, there is a setting you have to change from the quest counter to allow NPCs. I believe it is the third option when you first go to the counter (it's called Matching Settings with the PC English patch).

Essadis
Jan 29, 2016, 03:52 PM
Thanks for your response
That is the guide that I am using but my problem is this I don't have a computer so I'm on the ps vita and as far as I know there isn't a way to change the text to English so I don't know which option I am supposed to chose when in the costume shop for Jan's client order and I till I do it the grey circle is stuck there lol

And for the npc I have tried switching options in there but can't really read what is what lol and I haven't found a guide that explains it in detail just basic stuff the vita also doesn't seem to be Laid out the same as the pc version which makes it a bit harder for me lol