PDA

View Full Version : How do I unlock Daily Orders?

Jay6
Jan 30, 2016, 11:03 AM
It's exactly as stupid as the title implies. I'm a player that put in 4000+ hours into PSO2, and I can't figure out this one simple thing after making a new character.

Currently, I made a new character that started on Ep4. I got her up to level 51, and played all the way through Sanctum on Super Hard. I figured I had to go back and do all of Afin's orders for whatever reason, so I did every single one of them including the PSE Burst CO. I have a bunch of other random COs done as well from Franka, Hans, Revelle, and every Koffee order is done. I mean, even the PSO2es lady gives me orders.

What does Faina do? She tells me that "I'm give new Daily Orders every day! So make sure to come every day for Daily Orders!" and something along the lines of "Come back when you have more experience," and still doesn't give any client orders. Am I missing something here? Or could this be a bug with new characters that start on Ep4?

Faina's text log (for reference):
[SPOILER-BOX]デイリーオーダーとは
その名の通り、日替わりで内容が
変化する依頼のことですよ!

毎日来るといいと思います!
そのほうが、わたしもうれしいですし!

でも、もう少し経験を積んでから
来てもらえますか![/SPOILER-BOX]

EvilMag
Jan 30, 2016, 11:04 AM
You have to clear Tokyo free field to unlock Daily orders now.

Jay6
Jan 30, 2016, 11:13 AM
You have to clear Tokyo free field to unlock Daily orders now.

Is that right...? I wish it said that somewhere. I've been mainly focusing on unlocking every area (in order), getting rid of level caps, difficulty unlocking... and I haven't touched story because I figure I could just do it later to unlock Tokyo. I guess I have to do it sooner than I thought.

Thanks for the info.
(Also, this can be locked. My question was answered)

oratank
Jan 30, 2016, 11:30 AM
in ep3 you talk to afin do some his co this will unlock Daily orders. try login with ep3 and try talk to him may be it work

Jay6
Jan 30, 2016, 06:24 PM
in ep3 you talk to afin do some his co this will unlock Daily orders. try login with ep3 and try talk to him may be it work

I actually did think of going back into Ep1-3, and I talked with Afin. Faina still wouldn't care about giving DOs. It's also not like I can redo any of Afin's orders because you can only complete them once. Somehow that just makes it so you can't unlock DOs this way.

Cadfael
Jan 30, 2016, 10:04 PM
I can confirm that you need to run the story board mission to unlock the Tokyo arks quests/free field, then beat the free field to open up daily orders for new characters.

Blue Froman
Jan 31, 2016, 06:33 PM
It's exactly as stupid as the title implies. I'm a player that put in 4000+ hours into PSO2, and I can't figure out this one simple thing after making a new character.

Currently, I made a new character that started on Ep4. I got her up to level 51, and played all the way through Sanctum on Super Hard. I figured I had to go back and do all of Afin's orders for whatever reason, so I did every single one of them including the PSE Burst CO. I have a bunch of other random COs done as well from Franka, Hans, Revelle, and every Koffee order is done. I mean, even the PSO2es lady gives me orders.

What does Faina do? She tells me that "I'm give new Daily Orders every day! So make sure to come every day for Daily Orders!" and something along the lines of "Come back when you have more experience," and still doesn't give any client orders. Am I missing something here? Or could this be a bug with new characters that start on Ep4?

Faina's text log (for reference):
[SPOILER-BOX]デイリーオーダーとは
その名の通り、日替わりで内容が
変化する依頼のことですよ!

毎日来るといいと思います!
そのほうが、わたしもうれしいですし!

でも、もう少し経験を積んでから
来てもらえますか![/SPOILER-BOX]

So in order:

-Finish Ep4-1 story board to unlock first ARKS quest for tokyo
-Then get Order from Koffee
-Complete New ARKS quest for tokyo
-Turn in client order, unlock Free Exploration Tokyo
-After beating the free field, you're dailys are unlocked

I still find it weird they put the daily orders behind any wall...