PDA

View Full Version : (2016) Fastest way to level up from 50-75?

domadoma80
Jan 31, 2016, 01:52 AM
hello everyone can anyone tell me please whats fastest way to level up , i heard people level in 4 days from 1 to 75 please share your secrets thanks

Evangelion X.XX
Jan 31, 2016, 01:58 AM
Spam the hell out of VHAQ with high risk, preferably with other players, and sustain a PSE burst. Do it with Exp boosters/triboosters and everything.

kgrc199913
Jan 31, 2016, 02:04 AM
how about hunting some Gold Key for Gold Bonus Quest and kill Tagami Kazuchi with Exp75 Tri100 ? :v

domadoma80
Jan 31, 2016, 02:05 AM
:sad:
how about hunting some Gold Key for Gold Bonus Quest and kill Tagami Kazuchi with Exp75 Tri100 ? :v

what is this gold key u speaking off x.x

Kondibon
Jan 31, 2016, 02:11 AM
how about hunting some Gold Key for Gold Bonus Quest and kill Tagami Kazuchi with Exp75 Tri100 ? :vThat's RNG and in no way consistent. x:

:sad:

what is this gold key u speaking off x.xThey added reward chests to the end of the featured quests (which there are now 3 at a time instead of just 1), you have a chance to get gold or silver keys which can be used to do gold or silver bonus quests. The silver bonus quest has a Tagamikazuchi in it, and the gold quest has 3, along with an emporappy. They're great for EXP, but since you only have 3 chances a day to get keys, and it's random what you get, you can't exactly farm them.

domadoma80
Jan 31, 2016, 02:15 AM
Who can power level me to 75 in few hours? in VHAQ

JCry
Jan 31, 2016, 02:32 AM
That's RNG and in no way consistent. x:

They added reward chests to the end of the featured quests (which there are now 3 at a time instead of just 1), you have a chance to get gold or silver keys which can be used to do gold or silver bonus quests. The silver bonus quest has a Tagamikazuchi in it, and the gold quest has 3, along with an emporappy. They're great for EXP, but since you only have 3 chances a day to get keys, and it's random what you get, you can't exactly farm them.

Can i do this on multiple chars?

wefwq
Jan 31, 2016, 02:35 AM
i thought this thread are about guide to new dank powergrind, but it's the complete opposite.

ashley50
Jan 31, 2016, 02:36 AM
Can i do this on multiple chars?

It's per account; meaning No.

Crevox
Jan 31, 2016, 02:56 AM
Any reason to do VHAQ instead of SHAQ? Easier risk gain?

Kondibon
Jan 31, 2016, 03:15 AM
Any reason to do VHAQ instead of SHAQ? Easier risk gain?The hp:exp ratio of mobs in high risk VHAQs is better than SHAQs, from what I've gathered. Once enemies hit level 80 they get way too tanky to kill them in a timely fashion even though they don't give that much more exp. As far as I know at least.

Hysteria1987
Jan 31, 2016, 03:25 AM
The hp:exp ratio of mobs in high risk VHAQs is better than SHAQs, from what I've gathered. Once enemies hit level 80 they get way too tanky to kill them in a timely fashion even though they don't give that much more exp. As far as I know at least.Not to mention that you'd be stuck getting reduced exp for quite a while, as 80 is a lot higher than when you can start doing SHAQs.

That said, I really don't know what the actual difference between fully boosted VHAQ and SHAQ exp-wise would be at the OP's level, so it may be worth a one-off go to see if you can get yourself in an epic party.

TaigaUC
Jan 31, 2016, 03:41 AM
I just wait for Despair to roll around. About 2 levels per EQ, assuming people don't suck balls.
Was in some really awful groups the other day where nobody used AIS at all.
One run had 1% on the last tower for the last few waves. Close as hell.

Depends on how much time you're spending on the game. I can wait because I want to do other things.
If you're on all the time, then City VHAQ is probably best. That's what I'm told, anyway.
Don't forget to pick up the 99 item dailies that give tons of EXP.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 31, 2016, 03:46 AM
do Urban VHAQ or w/e VHAQ you can +50 Risk in until you have the caps for Urban, use 75% EXP boosters, team exp boost etc you won't power level to 75 in a few hours

[Ayumi]
Jan 31, 2016, 04:57 AM
For my 1st character from 1-75 this week was from these things:
EXP Tickets to level 51 that I've been holding for months after hearing about a new class coming.

Turning in orders I've had held on me for months to get it up to level 53.

Played the random EQs that came up to get to level 55 (In case of TD3 or TD4 coming)

Played the shit out of VHAQs (and of course EQs while I was online).

At level 73, I got one of those bonus quest golden tickets and... went from 73 to 75 in one go.

This character also got her 1st Su Excube earlier today and near her 2nd one.

My 2nd character (That currently is level 50) did only this following:
Level 1 - 40 using left over EXP tickets I had on me (I would've used on main, but noticed it was worthless by the time I got around 50).

Played a few EQs to level 45.

Played a few VHAQs to level 48.

Played the Amaduscia EQ that happened about an hour or 2 ago and got to level 50.

I'm in no rush to get the 2nd character to 75 quickly as I also need to level another class on her that I never had plans on leveling on her.