PDA

View Full Version : Where to start (old vet)

gundam0079
Jan 31, 2016, 04:48 PM
Finally got around to coming back since the Internet/IP block thing that happened way back when. So many things to do. Been with PSO2 since the alpha/beta and played up until that previously mentioned issue that most of us suffered. Time to be lost and remember how to translate everything all over again.

Good to be back...hopefully!

Nanaha
Jan 31, 2016, 05:14 PM
Well uh...what's the last thing you remember doing?

Obvious new releases:
*Episode 4
*New class Summoner + pet
**candy compression & etc pet related things

*new area Tokyo(unlockable through episode 4)
**new 12* and 13* weapons from tokyo

*introduction of layered wear
*various skill changes to existing classes

Blue Froman
Jan 31, 2016, 06:24 PM
Finally got around to coming back since the Internet/IP block thing that happened way back when. So many things to do. Been with PSO2 since the alpha/beta and played up until that previously mentioned issue that most of us suffered. Time to be lost and remember how to translate everything all over again.

Good to be back...hopefully!

When was that? Have a year or a date? They added bunches.

gundam0079
Feb 1, 2016, 06:46 AM
I believe my last log in was mid summer 2014, I've kept up with it by reading the bumped.org/psublog page but didn't realize how daunting it would be again.

Naoya Kiriyama
Feb 1, 2016, 06:52 AM
Pretty much you've missed all EP3 and EP4 content, which is a bunch of stuff.

AkuTenshiiZero
Feb 1, 2016, 07:52 AM
Well, you'll probably have to get the new Ep4 opening out of the way. When you log in you need ot pick one of two "modes:" Ep 1-3 or Ep 4. I think you're forced to do Ep 4 first, but literally all you need to do is watch a few scenes, log out, and then log back in under Ep 1-3 mode. Just pick up where you left off.

PSO2 is still PSO2, just with more grinding for rocks, a coked-out story for Ep 4, an awful tie-in anime, and a truly asinine level of dress-up for your digital waifu.