PDA

View Full Version : Episode 4: Cast Reborn?

sesiom000
Feb 1, 2016, 11:19 AM
Since Episode 4 came out im seeing tons of Castīs lately. Am i the only one who noticed this?
Also whats the point of playing with other than Cast now if you can customize the Cast body and Human body separately when the Layered Costume is Cast wearable too?

Agastya
Feb 1, 2016, 11:22 AM
free character slot + cast body type separation + greater potential for memes with the accessory adjustment options

i know i wanted to play around with caseal for a while but i never wanted to drop money on making a new character since i had every role filled, ep4 gave me an excuse to make one with free char

Z-0
Feb 1, 2016, 11:55 AM
why wouldn't you play cast

they're like actually cool

ZerotakerZX
Feb 1, 2016, 12:02 PM
cast supremacy. Cast supremacy never changes.

Eos
Feb 1, 2016, 12:33 PM
why play anything other than cast in the first place

yoshiblue
Feb 1, 2016, 12:49 PM
why wouldn't you play cast

they're like actually cool

I hated the joints. They can burn, melt and die.

D-Inferno
Feb 1, 2016, 12:54 PM
Cast is best for everything except Fo and Te imo. The extra HP can be kind of helpful, where's male deuman is just like +21 s-atk factoring all shiftas; like 0.5% more dmg.

Even FO and TE can use Kaiser ask w/looks outfits :3

sesiom000
Feb 1, 2016, 01:08 PM
why play anything other than cast in the first place

Well back on the other episodes you couldn't wear many human clothes and you couldn't edit separate body like now, forcing you to basically make a human if you wanted to look normal on human clothes, but now on EP4 you can do all the above so its basically all down to the race bonuses but even that its not that meaningful lol.

TaigaUC
Feb 1, 2016, 01:31 PM
My Caseals look awesome now. Wish we had more customization along the lines of thruster hover run.

sesiom000
Feb 1, 2016, 02:01 PM
My Caseals look awesome now. Wish we had more customization along the lines of thruster hover run.

Yea i wish they had like overboost from armored core in tokyo dash instead of forcing you to run when your cast is in hover mode.
Also its a bit annoying when you can make templates from various cast parts but if you switch between them even if you save them with hover it switches to running.

Edit: The hover mode actually stays on when switching between costumes and parts just make sure to save templates with hover mode!

TaigaUC
Feb 1, 2016, 02:58 PM
Really? WTF.

sesiom000
Feb 1, 2016, 04:36 PM
Really? WTF.

Just tested it again and now it works LOL?
Maybe i didn't save with hover mode the first time i tested or something happened, im sorry for the mistake LOL.
I can even switch between human outfits and parts and the hover mode is still on when i go back to parts :)!

DatFox
Feb 1, 2016, 05:24 PM
So like, can a People's Champion recreate Justice from Guilty Gear now?

sesiom000
Feb 1, 2016, 05:33 PM
So like, can a People's Champion recreate Justice from Guilty Gear now?

Well of course there are limits too where you can go since Justice has hair and there is no Cast helmet if i recall with that long hair,however you could use an accessory mask and a human long hair plus there is a metal tail so yeah it possible to make a Justice like cast.
I have seen many kinds of awesome creations from Unicorn Gundam too huge Space ships casts but as long as you have imagination you can create cool and unique stuff.