PDA

View Full Version : Accessory adjustment

PiColossus
Feb 2, 2016, 04:34 PM
I need some help with accessory adjustment doing something rather particular. I have images on a thread I made on the subreddit asking this question, but I can't post links here since this is my first post to this forum. I don't suppose it would be too much to ask to search up the thread on reddit manually? ^^; (just type "accessory adjustment" in the subreddit search bar and it should be the only result there)

Basically, what I'm trying to do is move the Sonia Earrings from the right ear over to the left ear so it can "synergize," so to speak, with a hairstyle called Shoulder Draped Long Wave, which is draped over the right shoulder, so it ends up covering anything on the right ear as well. I've played around with the sliders but without much success. It's gotten close, but not quite close enough (as in it still clips through the face).

Any suggestions on how to make it work? Hopefully it's a big enough question that it was worth making a new thread for. I dunno, it kind of applies to fashion, so I could posted it in that thread, maybe? And if it doesn't work, oh well. It was fun playing around with it, I guess.

And just for fun, what have other people done with this new feature? I imagine with all the freedom we've been given in the character creator people can come up with some really creative stuff, at least compared to what I'm trying to do.

sesiom000
Feb 2, 2016, 05:03 PM
I saw your post on reddit, the problem is that we dont have a mirror function on accesory and it only goes to a certain degree even with all the rotation and upscaling and such.
I guess the best thing you got to do is switch earrings or hair and find one that you like and save those earring for another combination in the future thats what i do many times specially with cast parts and accessories.

PiColossus
Feb 2, 2016, 05:11 PM
Yeah, a function like that seems like one you don't think about until you need it, huh? :/

Oh well, was just hoping to find a decent and interesting look that was a little more affordable than the rest. But it's no big deal, I'm sure I'll figure something out. Thanks! :D