PDA

View Full Version : So How often Sega Updates the game?

Korima
Feb 2, 2016, 11:52 PM
I mean, I arrived to the game 20 days before Episode 4 and It seems we will have an update on March but, this will only bring a mission for the story?, no new subarea for Tokyo or something? How the update for Episode 3 was? they added Shironia and Kuron at the same time? Mine Defense missions arrived months later? What about the Emergency Quests?

wefwq
Feb 3, 2016, 12:00 AM
Depend on their plan, you can check game roadmap on their official website.
They also archived the old roadmap over there as well, you can read it for reference.

ArcaneTechs
Feb 3, 2016, 12:02 AM
I mean, I arrived to the game 20 days before Episode 4 and It seems we will have an update on March but, this will only bring a mission for the story?, no new subarea for Tokyo or something? How the update for Episode 3 was? they added Shironia and Kuron at the same time? Mine Defense missions arrived months later? What about the Emergency Quests?
Shironia and Kuron were not added at the same time, Tokyo field is just like every other Field unlock:
Pt quest
Arks 4man Quest (sub if your calling it that)
Field

Read bumped or something

Depend on their plan, you can check game roadmap on their official website.
They also archived the old roadmap over there as well, you can read it for reference.
I lost the link for this otherwise I would have recommended it too

Sp-24
Feb 3, 2016, 12:06 AM
It's usually updated once every two weeks with minor stuff, but updates slow down every winter.

Rupikachu
Feb 3, 2016, 12:06 AM

I thought the next "big update" was next week with the Valentines update (including franka's cafe thing fishing etc).

Shironia came when ep3 was released. Along the way we had Nab uq, facility, then Llilipa UQ, Custom PA's, PD Eq, Mine defense demise.

Story chapters were way longer than ep 4-1 so i hope they're planning to make shorter more often updates.

Still don't expect new areas often. Sega is really lazy on that. In the end ep2 had coast, seabed quarry, and ep3 had only Shironia, Facility and Kuron.

Nanaha
Feb 3, 2016, 12:08 AM
N-new updates you say?

-Nanapedia has failed to brace itself. New releases was super effective against Nanapedia-

Flaoc
Feb 3, 2016, 12:09 AM
N-new updates you say?

-Nanapedia has failed to brace itself. New releases was super effective against Nanapedia-

well tbf new updates will be easier to handle once the site is complete but at the current moment good luck

wefwq
Feb 3, 2016, 12:11 AM
I thought the next "big update" was next week with the Valentines update (including franka's cafe thing fishing etc).

Shironia came when ep3 was released. Along the way we had Nab uq, facility, then Llilipa UQ, Custom PA's, PD Eq, Mine defense demise.

Story chapters were way longer than ep 4-1 so i hope they're planning to make shorter more often updates.

Still don't expect new areas often. Sega is really lazy on that. In the end ep2 had coast, seabed quarry, and ep3 had only Shironia, Facility and Kuron.
Franka Cafe coming by the end of this month IIRC, not at the same time as valentine update.