PDA

View Full Version : (2/3/2016) Maintenance Extended EDIT:end at 22:00 JST

Padoca85
Feb 3, 2016, 02:24 AM
Follow up report scheduled for 19:00 JST.

So in the best case scenario, game will be back at 20:00 JST

EDIT: Maintenace schedule to end at 22:00 JST XP

Evangelion X.XX
Feb 3, 2016, 02:31 AM
Not surprised; this is perfectly normal.

Sp-24
Feb 3, 2016, 02:32 AM
My premium will extend well into March at this rate.

RealKillaK
Feb 3, 2016, 02:32 AM
R.I.P Sari 2016

wefwq
Feb 3, 2016, 02:36 AM
I wonder what went wrong this time.

un1t27
Feb 3, 2016, 02:38 AM
Good shit.

Squall179
Feb 3, 2016, 02:47 AM
Ah, Dark Falz: Error is still latched onto the servers, and so the Emergency Quest continues to purge it from the Server systems, all of us must lend our willpower to those brave Technicians risking their lives to save the Servers from Dark Falz!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq9eVa4nDR0

Aine
Feb 3, 2016, 03:02 AM
they're having trouble deciding whether to give people one triboost or two for the whole stacks of lambda grinders they lost

Padoca85
Feb 3, 2016, 03:04 AM
They are probably still trying to fix the Magatsu bug, the candy compressor bug, and maybe the Cery Territory bug too. Along with other ep4 stuff ...

wefwq
Feb 3, 2016, 03:06 AM
I wonder what went wrong with EP4 content update, it's loaded with bugs and the client performance went downhill too.

RealKillaK
Feb 3, 2016, 03:07 AM
they're having trouble deciding whether to give people one triboost or two for the whole stacks of lambda grinders they lost

LOL that would be so depressing spending hours on doing multiple Zieg COs to lose it all in return for 2 100% tri boost

Flaoc
Feb 3, 2016, 03:09 AM
I wonder what went wrong with EP4 content update, it's loaded with bugs and the client performance went downhill too.

i noticed the game performs worse as well. have to restart my game more or often or switch chars to reset it somewhat but hey at least wep swap lag didnt come back

LOL that would be so depressing spending hours on doing multiple Zieg COs to lose it all in return for 2 100% tri boost

more reasons im glad i didnt do pet related stuff

Selphea
Feb 3, 2016, 03:20 AM
Maybe Sega HQ was invaded by a T-Rex

Buckets
Feb 3, 2016, 03:25 AM
Maybe Sega HQ was invaded by a T-Rex

Doctor Train paid a visit.

ThePageofHeart
Feb 3, 2016, 03:56 AM
Doctor Train paid a visit.

SEGA having a bit of a rodent infestation

Kondibon
Feb 3, 2016, 04:06 AM
client performance went downhill too.
That's not just me? It probably has something to do with the updated character models and maybe even the new customization stuff.

TaigaUC
Feb 3, 2016, 04:14 AM
I complained about it in another post a week ago.
Episode 4 client feels laggier.

In before someone accuses the obligatory tri-boost compensation reference as being "circle-jerking" or whatever.

It'll be interesting to see how SEGA'll react, though. The Lambda Grinder and 13 star system is designed to stretch the game out as long as possible.
They've been extremely stingy about rewarding players with Lambda Grinders, even using them as a primary reason to do that boring Burning Rangers copy pasted EQ.
They'll most likely try to investigate on a case to case basis and restore the exact amount of lost items.

RealKillaK
Feb 3, 2016, 04:15 AM
I've personally haven't had much client problems since EP4 however I'm not sure if it's me or the server but whenever I play on B2x the lag sometime is just unbearable to the point I either 630 or just rage quit all together.

TaigaUC
Feb 3, 2016, 04:41 AM
Oh, yeah. The server has been laggy too.
But my client also feels like it keeps dropping in frame rate when it shouldn't.

steverowland
Feb 3, 2016, 04:53 AM
Oh yeah the client is tanking so much unnecessary CPU, there are even worse cases when it happens like when the lobby changes to emergency mode suddenly 80% cpu usage for no reason. And even just idling in lobby now tanks like 50% cpu for me. I used to afk whole day near the gate area with low cpu usage but these days I have to be on like dropship or one of the side rooms in lobby to get under 25%.

oratank
Feb 3, 2016, 04:54 AM
i only got the same problem since ep3 "1 hour file check"

Aine
Feb 3, 2016, 05:01 AM
19:00 JST update: Maint expected to finish at 22:00 JST

Zeroem
Feb 3, 2016, 05:03 AM
19:00 JST update: Maint expected to finish at 22:00 JST

Ah, Maintenance Burst again.

*edit* Also the actual text, for anyone interested.

下記にてお知らせしておりますメンテナンス時間の延長につきまして、続報をお伝えいたします。
定期メンテナンス終了予定時刻
2016年2月3日(水)22:00
お待ちいただいている皆様には誠に申し訳ございませんが、メンテナンス終了告知があるまではゲームサーバー への接続を行わずにお待ちくださいますよう、お願いいたします。
皆様には大変ご迷惑をおかけいたしますことをお詫び申し上げます。

Selphea
Feb 3, 2016, 05:05 AM
Gonna continue writing that Su guide then. The pet raising and candy part yeesh x.x.

SilkaN
Feb 3, 2016, 05:07 AM
Oh, yeah. The server has been laggy too.
But my client also feels like it keeps dropping in frame rate when it shouldn't.

god clients were a glitch after all

wefwq
Feb 3, 2016, 05:13 AM
Another extended-extended maintenance, are they for real?

Rayden
Feb 3, 2016, 05:19 AM
Both maintenances were just extended once. They weren't "extended extended maintenances".

wefwq
Feb 3, 2016, 05:25 AM
Both maintenances were just extended once. They weren't "extended extended maintenances".
Those "follow-up report" are just an excuse, if they got things under control they can put server back online straight.

Akero
Feb 3, 2016, 05:31 AM
Dear lawd, I hope the tweaker does not get messed up again.
Here's to hoping that the proxy plugin is unaffected for my fellow SEA players.

Rayden
Feb 3, 2016, 05:33 AM
Sure, but that applies to any time during the maintenance, not just when the news update comes. When it's finished, they can put the server up. That doesn't mean it's extended again just because they're not finished - if that were the case, then you could say it's extended again with every millisecond that passes.

They simply extended the maintenance once to an unspecified time, and promised to post an update at 19:00. They posted that update as promised, and gave a time for when the extended maintenance will end. It's one extension. Now that they've promised a time, if they don't finish it by then, then it will be a second extension.

Padoca85
Feb 3, 2016, 05:54 AM
They maintenance already started 1 hour earlier, its already one extend XP

wefwq
Feb 3, 2016, 05:54 AM
Dear lawd, I hope the tweaker does not get messed up again.
Here's to hoping that the proxy plugin is unaffected for my fellow SEA players.
There's should be no problem as long SEGA didn't change anything.

Sure, but that applies to any time during the maintenance, not just when the news update comes. When it's finished, they can put the server up. That doesn't mean it's extended again just because they're not finished - if that were the case, then you could say it's extended again with every millisecond that passes.

They simply extended the maintenance once to an unspecified time, and promised to post an update at 19:00. They posted that update as promised, and gave a time for when the extended maintenance will end. It's one extension. Now that they've promised a time, if they don't finish it by then, then it will be a second extension.
You're somehow remind me of the guy who always being SEGA loyal whiteknight.

arkeido
Feb 3, 2016, 05:57 AM
What was the problem with Magatsu, anyway? I think I missed it.

100% rare boost not applied after first part.

TaigaUC
Feb 3, 2016, 06:06 AM
I'd really like to know what's causing these huge maintenance extensions.

RealKillaK
Feb 3, 2016, 06:10 AM
They have 4 Major bugs to fix.
1:Sari Territory
2:Grinder/Lambda Grinder grinding
3:Costume Color Change
4:Magatsu Rare Drop Rate P2

FireswordRus
Feb 3, 2016, 06:10 AM
I'd really like to know what's causing these huge maintenance extensions.

Just a problem with connecting to servers.

Kayarine
Feb 3, 2016, 06:24 AM
Wh-what's that, too? There's too much stuff to complain about that I didn't know about?!

Basically if you changed outfits + body paint through the fashion menu then pressed F12 before saving the change, it'd glitch out and show the model of the first outfit with the color of the second outfit, so you could "recolor" outfits that aren't recolorable (such as reindeer/rappy suits.)

Since that's clientside it'd go away on area change or wouldn't show to someone who loaded later into the area.

Kayarine
Feb 3, 2016, 06:33 AM
...D-did they address this, or are we assuming they're fixing it... ... 'cause that sounds like fun to mess with.

They haven't stated it on the official site I think? So we're just assuming it'll be fixed this maint. . 3.