PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Beurayearl *drop from Snow Banther (Lv.71+)*

StarEX
Feb 3, 2016, 07:51 AM
just the title say but i try to do free map just to get my hand on Beurayearl and in cirnopedia is say it drop from Snow Banther Lv.71+ but his lvl is 65 *i think*

i am not sure if there XH in free map Exploration and i am lvl 75 br/ 64 hunter

and where lvl 66 Predicahda show up? going to get Sukei Suzumi if there no lvl 71 Snow Banther^^;

and how many run i need to get Saiki Set any info on how easy way for full Saiki Set drop >_>

JCry
Feb 3, 2016, 07:58 AM
Lv66-70 Predicahda show up in a few EQs such as Craddle of Darkness and Urban Recovery. If you're looking for Lv71-80 Predicahda you'll have to run XH EQs or SHAQs with a risk of at least 30. (It may be lower don't quote me on it) The SHAQ option is your best bet farming wise since SHAQ Urban has plenty Predicahda.

edit

SHAQ Tundra can also spawn a Snow Banther Lv71+ Also, boosting the risk to 30 will put the mobs at Lv80 sorry, i forgot to mention that. I'm not sure how much is needed for Lv71-77.

arkeido
Feb 3, 2016, 07:59 AM
71+ Banther only spawn in EQ (seasonal) or parallel area.

Predicahda only spawn in Sanctum outside EQ & Urban AQ iirc, and only lvl 63 or so (beside AQ).

As for Saiki, your best bet right now is Tokyo Bonus Quest, Saiki drop *quite* generous there.

StarEX
Feb 3, 2016, 08:08 AM
ok thanks guys now i know where to hunt Predicahda and hope there EQ for Banther (>_>)

and for Tokyo Bonus Quest i really hope i get gold key *with my luck only get silver key* (>_<)

JCry
Feb 3, 2016, 08:26 AM
ok thanks guys now i know where to hunt Predicahda and hope there EQ for Banther (>_>)

You're more likely to see a Sukei Suzumi drop than Beurayearl since I believe the Sukei can drop from Mining base? It's a shot in the dark with its low drop rate but Mining base is quite common, more so than Forest EQ so you might just get one with enough 250s.

edit

best of luck. i remember when i was on my alternate account and wanted a sukei too. this was before the red katana and tradable 12* weapons so I kept using 250/100 rdr on craddle of darkness and Mining base EQs and I ended up getting 5 sukei from 1 craddle of darkness because of a PSE Burst. EzPz JapaNeZe!