PDA

View Full Version : FI/HU = TANK?

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 3, 2016, 10:17 AM
if will lv 10 ALL MAX HP ALL S-DEF GUARD STANCE FLASH GUARD MASSIVE HUNTER and for do dmg LIMIT BREAK and BRAVE STANCE DEAD/HALF LINE SLAYER so can do tank and dps somethink?

Gwyndolin
Feb 3, 2016, 10:51 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/chloe.gif

Rendezvous
Feb 3, 2016, 11:37 AM
Didn't Firesword do this? I remember him dying so many times trying to prove that tanks can deal as much damage as glass cannons.

Sp-24
Feb 3, 2016, 11:40 AM
He depends on Automate Halfline and Deband Toughness, much like your conventional glass cannons. I still have no idea which variety of a cardboard warrior is better.

final_attack
Feb 3, 2016, 11:48 AM
Tankiest class combo I tried so far ..... is HuSu ._.

[SPOILER-BOX]FuryStance tree, have MassiveHunter (not active when the SS taken), no Automate.
Still need help from DebandDrink and DebandToughness for sure to get 1 damage taken in UQ ..... but I wanna find out once Su reach 75 (still 51 when the SS is taken, currently 57) using ShiftaDrink.
http://puu.sh/mQhin/adf6a0729d.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Also, might still be better to go Fury rather than GuardStance ...... going too much defense on SkillTree ..... even with LB I don't think it'll dish out good enough damage.

FlashGuard, MassiveHunter is cool.
HP and S-Def not worth it imo. Better invest more on Atk-type. Invest HP and S-Def (if you still want) on affixes ._.

LB need to be at Lv5 due to 20% damage.

Raujinn
Feb 3, 2016, 11:59 AM
While I don't recommend going a tank hunter in any capacity because you're basically worthless to the MPA in every concievable way... I have some suggestions.

If you're taking that little damage you could probably drop Automate and depend on Summoner's HP Recovery. I imagine if you got incoming damage low enough the regen would compete with the incoming damage and even if it doesn't you can assist it with charge parrying. If you have aggro, the number of hits from charge parrying should take you from almost nothing to full HP especially in Ultimate.

final_attack
Feb 3, 2016, 12:10 PM
While I don't recommend going a tank hunter in any capacity because you're basically worthless to the MPA in every concievable way... I have some suggestions.

If you're taking that little damage you could probably drop Automate and depend on Summoner's HP Recovery. I imagine if you got incoming damage low enough the regen would compete with the incoming damage and even if it doesn't you can assist it with charge parrying. If you have aggro, the number of hits from charge parrying should take you from almost nothing to full HP especially in Ultimate.

Ah, mostly just using this class to help people run UQ (especially before CompoundTech is available on Excube shop), and if I feel lazy doing high-concentration GuRa in UQ after stressful day :P

Not gonna use it in TD or the likes. Too low damage (due to +65 attack on affixes). I know, only did it when levelling before, back then using Automate and Fighter-main offensive set though :D

yep, dropped Automate on Tree as I said inside Spoiler-box :D
Maybe gonna tweak it a little bit to fit ChargeParry, AllGuard, HealingGuard, JGPP. All those skills affect or triggered by ChargeParry, right? :o

Edit :
Well, the 1 damage only achieved by Signos .... ^^;
It seems UQ Signo's got small Attack ._.
Based on my massochistic-stun-until-almost-dead recorded vid earlier, other mobs usually around 20 - 50 (some high-power attacks still do ~100 without MassiveHunter. Especially when it got infection cores (except Signo that still do ~6 with infection cores.) Using ChargeParry tree.
Would like to see once I got another +40 Def from Summoner's class bonus for others :D
Some attacks still reach 300 though (Enraged UQ boss with cores) ._. That cores ._.

nguuuquaaa
Feb 3, 2016, 12:45 PM
Tanky FI/HU is not that bad your know. I can even Limit Break and Chaos Riser to the heart content in UQ and solo XQ :wacko:

Edit: Not the very best example since I'm too poor and lazy to get another 13* for FI.
Solo XQ. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/NWPSO2/permalink/500803153432525/)

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 3, 2016, 01:33 PM
someone said that automate and iron will does not work as it should

Qualia
Feb 3, 2016, 01:37 PM
someone said that automate and iron will does not work as it should

They work just fine.

Edit: Also stop making the same exact posts on different threads.

nguuuquaaa
Feb 3, 2016, 01:56 PM
I loathe Iron Will ever since I did Iron Will + crafted Last Survivor and still died consecutively. Iron Will invulnerable period won't active until you get on floor, meaning you can still die even if IW proc.
Automate is great until you running out of mates or getting lagged horriblely.

Well, if OP consider to go tanky FI/HU then at least make a proper damage-oriented tree, something like this (http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?10dFbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo fdS0dodBIbl2IbiNGAqnIdJksXI20000006dodAI2bnfbofJkr vHs000008doib0000000fdo0000000Io00000007oIn0000000 0IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000j). This game doesn't have holy trinity dps-tanker-healer, so tanky in this game just equals attacking non-stop without dodge/guard actions, no more.

echofaith10
Feb 4, 2016, 12:11 AM
Tankiest class combo I tried so far ..... is HuSu ._.

[SPOILER-BOX]FuryStance tree, have MassiveHunter (not active when the SS taken), no Automate.
Still need help from DebandDrink and DebandToughness for sure to get 1 damage taken in UQ ..... but I wanna find out once Su reach 75 (still 51 when the SS is taken, currently 57) using ShiftaDrink.][/SPOILER-BOX]

Also, might still be better to go Fury rather than GuardStance ...... going too much defense on SkillTree ..... even with LB I don't think it'll dish out good enough damage.

FlashGuard, MassiveHunter is cool.
HP and S-Def not worth it imo. Better invest more on Atk-type. Invest HP and S-Def (if you still want) on affixes ._.

LB need to be at Lv5 due to 20% damage.

And I thought I was the only one who noticed how tanky summoner can make you as a sub with their passives. I havent been able to finish this build mostly because rng isnt blessing me with the units I want, but is good to know that is doable, so thanks for the motivation!

Currently aiming to get austere leg units for the 80 defense bonus, and may settle with invader arm/rear for the attack bonus, but those pieces are super rare. I been thinking in doing P drive rear, and double set as an alternative, or at least until I get the austere one. I should be sitting at around 2k defense before any buff with those.

Can you tell me what armor (and crafts if any) are you using for this setup?
Also, did you max both flash guards, or only 1?
I am currently at 1.8k defense but nowhere close to 2 digits damage yet.

final_attack
Feb 4, 2016, 12:14 AM
And I thought I was the only one who noticed how tanky summoner can make you as a sub with their passives. I havent been able to finish this build mostly because rng isnt blessing me with the units I want, but is good to know that is doable, so thanks for the motivation!

Currently aiming to get austere leg units for the 80 defense bonus, and may settle with invader arm/rear for the attack bonus, but those pieces are super rare. I been thinking in doing P drive rear, and double set as an alternative, or at least until I get the austere one. I should be sitting at around 2k defense before any buff with those.

Can you tell me what armor (and crafts if any) are you using for this setup?
Also, did you max both flash guards, or only 1?
I am currently at 1.8k defense but nowhere close to 2 digits damage yet.

Using DragonEx's 3rd unit ...... non-crafted (no money to craft it)
FlashGuard1 and 2 maxed, no Automate.

Kondibon
Feb 4, 2016, 12:16 AM
I'm pretty sure Te/Hu is the best damage dealing tank combo, but I don't know how much that extra defense from Su helps by comparison.

FireswordRus
Feb 4, 2016, 07:37 AM
My build now, 140 HP on units and weapon + 300 HP(crafted units) + bonus 120HP
it is all based on Automate Halfline+LB
http://goo.gl/lg7bcR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_DVi_AYncM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIpaYbn2Yf4

Macmaxi
Feb 4, 2016, 07:43 AM
i see you are getting hit a lot, so that build is definitely paying off

FireswordRus
Feb 4, 2016, 08:01 AM
i see you are getting hit a lot, so that build is definitely paying off

Yes, dont need worry about incoming damage, trying to avoid it.
I am call it, "just stay and do damage"
But sometimes need dodge (stun effect, very huge incoming damage)
I am always compare my damage with other Fi via ACT plugin, and can say, what that build give same damage as Fi in long EQ

Macmaxi
Feb 4, 2016, 08:02 AM
do you have a parse of magatsu by any chance, just regular 6-8 min run, it doesn't seem like you are losing much damage, but i'd like to see it

FireswordRus
Feb 4, 2016, 08:03 AM
do you have a parse of magatsu by any chance, just regular 6-8 min run, it doesn't seem like you are losing much damage, but i'd like to see it

yes, i am have it, need look in history

FireswordRus
Feb 4, 2016, 08:14 AM
Magatsu start from 4200
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_djGgx714lkNE16YmJNdVZZaTg

Macmaxi
Feb 4, 2016, 08:27 AM
i was wondering why the numbers were so low, but then i compared it with our runs and those take like 3 minutes that does change things.

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 4, 2016, 08:43 AM
I'm pretty sure Te/Hu is the best damage dealing tank combo, but I don't know how much that extra defense from Su helps by comparison.

i too thinking about TE/HU with LIGHT TECHS after i reach LV 75 of HU FI FO TE my MAG is 100 S-ATK 100 T-ATK

FireswordRus
Feb 4, 2016, 08:44 AM
i was wondering why the numbers were so low, but then i compared it with our runs and those take like 3 minutes that does change things.
need get my runs with randoms for 5-6 min.
For team run i am use Fi/Gu

FireswordRus
Feb 4, 2016, 08:46 AM
Magatsu 8 minutes
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_djGgx714lkUDFCMEI4cWRsSWM

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 4, 2016, 08:49 AM
need get my runs with randoms for 5-6 min.
For team run i am use Fi/Gu

fi/gu lb with chain?

FireswordRus
Feb 4, 2016, 08:51 AM
fi/gu lb with chain?

yes it is

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 4, 2016, 08:53 AM
yes it is

i dont understand how work chain but my idea is you will hit to part of boss and will start combo and when number is higher you doing more damage

Macmaxi
Feb 4, 2016, 08:53 AM
is that really how slow pugs are on ship2? i never have runs that last longer than 4mins. also that 4 min run is SH, but yeah i guess dsaber doesn't deal enough dps to compete with daggers / knuckles / partizan

also your runs have a guy that literally just uses ignite 100 times and hits for 1000. zanba master intensifies

FireswordRus
Feb 4, 2016, 08:56 AM
is that really how slow pugs are on ship2? i never have runs that last longer than 4mins. also that 4 min run is SH, but yeah i guess dsaber doesn't deal enough dps to compete with daggers / knuckles / partizan

It is just last blocks, im am login in ~30 min before EQ
i am got mistake for 4 min it is was abondon quest (no WB)

Macmaxi
Feb 4, 2016, 08:58 AM
yeah but you can go any block here, result will always be the same. heck even vita blocks kill it faster than that.

FireswordRus
Feb 4, 2016, 09:05 AM
i dont understand how work chain but my idea is you will hit to part of boss and will start combo and when number is higher you doing more damage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3ey-OmYNrk

Macmaxi
Feb 4, 2016, 09:12 AM
why go through the effort of stacking chain anyways when you hit just as hard without it? BHS does like 220k on bal and that only takes 40 frames

FireswordRus
Feb 4, 2016, 09:21 AM
why go through the effort of stacking chain anyways when you hit just as hard without it? BHS does like 220k on bal and that only takes 40 frames

i am play only with DS(TD for flying,speedy things) kinda role play

Macmaxi
Feb 4, 2016, 10:06 AM
ye ok but just attacking it normally with a super jew cudgel (60satk affix) kills it faster, so why go through the trouble of even doing chain?

FireswordRus
Feb 4, 2016, 10:25 AM
ye ok but just attacking it normally with a super jew cudgel (60satk affix) kills it faster, so why go through the trouble of even doing chain?

look video description "Just for test" 1 run for test potential for Fi/Gu
And this was answer, how chain work.

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 4, 2016, 12:37 PM
should use illios proi?

FireswordRus
Feb 4, 2016, 12:46 PM
should use illios proi?

i am use Julius Nykta for mobbing, very helpfull in AQ with burst ( for leveling) and not bad on TD

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 4, 2016, 12:51 PM
i am use Julius Nykta for mobbing, very helpfull in AQ with burst ( for leveling) and not bad on TD

isnt a one with sword waves?

FireswordRus
Feb 4, 2016, 03:25 PM
isnt a one with sword waves?

no it is like zondeel

LordKaiser
Feb 4, 2016, 04:29 PM
SEGA had failed to make a tank work as they intended.