PDA

View Full Version : PSU in 2016

Mio
Feb 4, 2016, 05:57 AM
Is there any way to experience again PSU in 2016? I really miss the game, I'd love to play my ranger again... and not in that joke of the single player mode of course...

Dragwind
Feb 4, 2016, 07:18 PM
At the moment that's the best you can do, aside from looking at some of the fan made offline content that's floating around the web. You could also try forcing the resolution and graphical effects a bit higher to make it feel a little more new.

Mio
Feb 6, 2016, 05:57 AM
At the moment that's the best you can do, aside from looking at some of the fan made offline content that's floating around the web. You could also try forcing the resolution and graphical effects a bit higher to make it feel a little more new.

Fan made offline content? Do you have a website or a link for that?

Dragwind
Feb 7, 2016, 04:34 PM
I can't source it directly but it's pretty easy to find via a search engine with some related keywords.

Noblewine
Feb 7, 2016, 06:28 PM
I can't source it directly but it's pretty easy to find via a search engine with some related keywords.

Hello dragwind, do you mind if I provide the name of the forum that's working on reviving psu?

Ryna
Feb 8, 2016, 02:56 PM
do you mind if I provide the name of the forum that's working on reviving psu?

Any mention of that forum would fall under this site's private server rule. So that is a no-go.

If you have any questions, send me a PM.

ArchAngel
Feb 16, 2016, 04:01 PM
Google is your friend buddy.

xXJoshXx
Feb 18, 2016, 11:11 AM
I miss psu! ;-;

Noblewine
Feb 21, 2016, 12:35 PM
I miss psu! ;-;

Same.

Freeze
Mar 5, 2016, 08:35 AM
I miss psu! ;-;

Me too.

DragonForce
Mar 8, 2016, 10:28 AM
Any mention of that forum would fall under this site's private server rule. So that is a no-go.

If you have any questions, send me a PM.

Really, what trouble can this site get into for mentioning PSU's private server? It's not like this place has anything to lose.

Noblewine
Mar 11, 2016, 02:46 PM
Really, what trouble can this site get into for mentioning PSU's private server? It's not like this place has anything to lose.

Honestly I don't know why this is a problem. Gotta love censorship. =/

Dragwind
Mar 12, 2016, 01:46 PM

Have faith.

WUPAZZ
Mar 23, 2016, 01:21 PM
Was watching the PSO2 anime and it got me thinking of PSU.....can't believe it says i haven't logged in here since dec 2010

Noblewine
Mar 24, 2016, 12:20 AM
Have faith.

In whom may I ask? =0

YourRigIsRed
Apr 15, 2016, 02:58 AM
I started to watch the anime as well. I have Portable 2 on my PSPGo, but they never made the first one available over the PSN. A shame, but i picked up PSU and am playing through the story mode. Looking to get Luminous next, as soon as i can find it under $20. It sucks that i am just now getting in to the PStar Hype, considering how long it has been around. I feel like i have missed out on the best stuff about it (the online play). I'll try to get on PSO2 when i get a decent gaming desktop, but that's for another day and another thread. Can't wait to complete the game and unlock custom character play! It's so much easier on PS2 than PSP, with the lack of secondary joystick and all.

GlowSticks
Apr 15, 2016, 11:09 AM
Don't know.. hope PSU is alive and well again one day. >_> :P

PSO2 I just got into and well I'm way the F behind lol. Working on challenge weapons because I like them, 60%'d a wired lance, and unlocked it's potential, but with this new content update coming out it's like... I'm wasting time aren't I. ._.
And yea, I know challenge weps are not exactly the go-to weapon or the best, but I like them. I should probably just stock up on lambda grinders would be the best call, but meh, like I said I do like them.

Loved PSU, had a great time there, and memories. If It was to ever rebirth originally like it was, I'd be all over it.

Arcitech
May 1, 2016, 09:02 PM
I wouldn't mind finding a ps2 or PC copy. I never liked it on the 360.