PDA

View Full Version : Few questions!

WhyKlef
Feb 9, 2016, 09:42 AM
Alright, contrary to my usual habits, I searched far and wide for the 1000 questions I had and manage to answer most through this forum and Google. Thanks!!

Though I have very few questions left:
-Is there an item patch? (I've read about one but it seemed to be a conflict with GG)
-I often get "pso2.exe has shut down" especially if I ALT+TAB, normal? (running Win10)
-My understand is that ARK2 has a fair amount of english player, any recommendations against that ARK or for another one instead?
-The game still contains a fair amount of non-translated content (it is quite impressive just how much is though). I want to make sure that I have every recommended and safe patches by using Tweaker alone. If not, could you please guide me to where I can find more patches?

In Tweaker, I've done:
-English Patch
-English Large Files (new method)
-English Story Patch

Thanks a bunch!!

Lostbob117
Feb 9, 2016, 09:47 AM
In the tweaker go to the "plugins"

There you can turn on the item and title translation. Which should translate more of the game.

The item patch should work.

You pretty much will have all the patches after that. Most important parts of the game is translated. Not everything is gonna be translated, sadly.

WhyKlef
Feb 9, 2016, 10:53 AM
Thank you very much!

That would leave question 2 and 3, if anyone has an input, it will be welcome!

-I often get "pso2.exe has shut down" especially if I ALT+TAB, normal? (running Win10)
-My understand is that ARK2 has a fair amount of english player, any recommendations against that ARK or for another one instead?

wefwq
Feb 9, 2016, 11:02 AM
Quick Question Thread. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385)

-I often get "pso2.exe has shut down" especially if I ALT+TAB, normal? (running Win10)Instead of fullscreen, use virtual fullscren mode (borderless) especially if you're ALT+TAB alot.

-My understand is that ARK2 has a fair amount of english player, any recommendations against that ARK or for another one instead?You mean ship?
Ship 2 has most EN (also the most "vocal", or you can also read it as "lousy"), other ship has EN player as well but not much and most of them are pretty well camouflaged, so you might have hard time finding them manually.
You may want or not want to choose ship 2.
If you feel more comfortable being around EN player on almost every corner, just jump in.

WhyKlef
Feb 9, 2016, 11:54 AM
I was already using Virtual FS but I think I'll try full FS, it pretty much crashes after a mission, I did not have it crash while in mission so far which is tolerable for now.

I ended up creating in ARK2, it really sucks that SEGA seems to not have plans to release in western market, I'm sure it would find a decent user base, especially since it feels like the "good" PSO games IMO like V.2, not the more recent ones that were released on PSP and whatnot.

Anyway, cheers and hopefully I'll bump into some of you in-game!

EDIT:
This thread discusses the nature of the crash, it's TabTip32.exe

www (dot) reddit (dot) com/r/PSO2/comments/3ffxm1/help_my_game_crashes_every_time_after_exactly_15/