PDA

View Full Version : Need Gunner advice.

Dark Priest
Feb 9, 2016, 09:37 PM
Hello, i just came back to this after a long break, Well, not so much a "break" as i was on another MMO and i don't like handling more then 1, But i digress.

I was Pleasently surprised to see sega added a 3rd free character slot which is...Surprising.. i guess they must be making that cash. (and more space!)

So i decided to make a gunner, Now my main is force/techer and second is braver, so this experience is new, i would like to know from the expert gunners out there, what your advice is and what skills/techs to stay away from or simply not worth it. and, of course, ones you cannot do without.

I'm not looking to just bandwagon the general cookie cutter set, just looking to see a good path so i don't end up useless when i actually start getting near max level.

Right now it's going Gu/RA road, as i don't really feel leveling hu as a sub unless there is a significant difference in performance. also mag stats, or is this a case of dump all points in Ranged thing.

Also where DO you get fast exp now? Other then EQs.

Suggestions?

WEED420BLAZEIT
Feb 9, 2016, 09:44 PM
get chain trigger, it's a must for gunner, the rest is up to your play style.170 ratk-30 dex or go full ratk mag

for exp, run vhaq with high risk or new lq after maintenance lol

Great Pan
Feb 9, 2016, 11:44 PM
Don't get hit.

dekopong
Feb 10, 2016, 01:30 AM
Find the PAs for quickly pumping up gear, and when and what PA becomes a head shot.

An in-depth guide:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200779

Selphea
Feb 10, 2016, 02:19 AM
Or check my sig :3

TaigaUC
Feb 10, 2016, 05:00 AM
Listen to Selphea.

Chris_Chocobo
Feb 11, 2016, 01:38 AM
Or check my sig :3

Your Gunner guide is very useful. I fixed some of my flaws so, thank you very much :)