PDA

View Full Version : How is the new LQ?

Gwyndolin
Feb 10, 2016, 07:54 PM
I haven't had a chance to sit down with it yet but what has been everyone's experience with it so far? Is the badge acquisition rate decent enough so that I can actually farm Caligula stones from Xie's shop?

EvilMag
Feb 10, 2016, 07:56 PM
Badge farm is decent but what honestly ruins this quest for me is the god damn teleporter at the start.

Evangelion X.XX
Feb 10, 2016, 07:58 PM
LQ is easy; typical mindless killings.

About the exchange rate for Caligula Stones, it's 20 Gold Badges for one. I don't think the exchange rate for it is THAT bad IMO.

Edit:

Agreed; that teleporter has to go.

Rakurai
Feb 10, 2016, 08:21 PM
I wish it dropped something other then Slave weapons.

Falz Angel is supposedly scripted to only drop on-class items, which would be nice if they weren't one of the worst 13* available. It is nice that he drops 13* pets, though.

Flaoc
Feb 10, 2016, 08:57 PM
whats wrong with the teleporter? stops the join in progress crap when mpa is near clear then you get left alone and the lq is semi consistent as well

Rehal
Feb 10, 2016, 08:59 PM
Badge farm is decent but what honestly ruins this quest for me is the god damn teleporter at the start.

LQ is easy; typical mindless killings.

About the exchange rate for Caligula Stones, it's 20 Gold Badges for one. I don't think the exchange rate for it is THAT bad IMO.

Edit:

Agreed; that teleporter has to go.

The teleporter is there to enforce MPA-wide quest point to allow fixed boss spawn like 100% Diabo at the end of Chocolate EQ.

wefwq
Feb 10, 2016, 09:31 PM
Been playing on SH as i leveling my alt, it's pretty great EXP-wise.
I got like 1 *10 per run too, maybe the rare drop rate are higher on XH(?).
Badge reward seems to be fairly decent too, and there's no shitty bronze this time around.

whats wrong with the teleporter? stops the join in progress crap when mpa is near clear then you get left alone and the lq is semi consistent as well
I personally think it's great and right thing to add, since it can prevent one from being left behind and sitting with 3/12 for the next 5 mins or so.
It seems that SEGA are also using the point system to make falz code being semi-guaranteed, making it gated prevent people from abusing it.

pkemr4
Feb 10, 2016, 09:38 PM
The teleporter is there to enforce MPA-wide quest point to allow fixed boss spawn like 100% Diabo at the end of Chocolate EQ.

cant you just counter this by having someone go solo party and not enter the quest?

Rehal
Feb 10, 2016, 09:46 PM
cant you just counter this by having someone go solo party and not enter the quest?

Points are MPA-wide, they will still going up and end the quest in C rank if you camp up on the campship.

Zeroem
Feb 10, 2016, 09:49 PM
The LQ's nice. Good exp payout, decent meseta gain, okay...ish medal drop rate.
And it's kind of encourage the MPA to not stray around and just stick with the crowd.

On a side ote, the medal exchange shop are kinda pricey for those camos, and the ability to get parfait and various valuable stones are always welcomed. Well, anything that reduce the grind are always a plus in my book. Too bad it's only until next month..

Selphea
Feb 10, 2016, 10:02 PM
~10 Gold Badges per 10 minutes, so...

1 Caligula per 20 minutes = 1 60 ele Austere in 133 hours
1 Torana or Pleaides per 20 minutes = 1 60 ele Orbit in 90 hours
1 Yurlungur or Galeru per 5 minutes = 1 60 ele UQ 13* in 83 hours

Orbit is probably the best bang for buck here. I have a serious oversupply of Nero and Torana so a new Orbit weapon would be closer to 60 hours for me.

Got a Slave Talis from Angel but what do I even use it for ._.

KazukiQZ
Feb 10, 2016, 10:40 PM
^13* fodder ofc

sph83
Feb 11, 2016, 12:07 AM
The badge exchange for stones is a good idea but i wish we could have some dark nero too, because those are a pain in the ass to get for me.. i've almost 400 caligula already but only 135 nero...

ThePageofHeart
Feb 11, 2016, 12:16 AM
I wish the Caligula fragments were more cheaper or at least give us more for the price of 20 badges.
; w;

ArcaneTechs
Feb 11, 2016, 12:38 AM
I wish the Caligula fragments were more cheaper or at least give us more for the price of 20 badges.
; w;
Literally dont have to wait for PD to roll around for these, the trade in for this is pretty much generous

Gaylar
Feb 11, 2016, 12:41 AM
Seeing stones in that shop made my day. The only thing I'm bummed out about is that there's no Neros in it.

But at least I don't have to sit through the torture that is TD with shit pugs for my Orbit DBs & sword now.

Youmu Konpaku
Feb 11, 2016, 12:42 AM
So what *13 weapon drop from Angel?

i got slave wand (from kuron darker maybe), but i don't have any charachters with T-ATK based .. :/

ArcaneTechs
Feb 11, 2016, 12:43 AM
So what *13 weapon drop from Angel?

i got slave wand (from kuron darker maybe), but i don't have any charachters with T-ATK based .. :/
Angel drops 13* Slave weapons (only) based on your class along with 13* Egg's

pkemr4
Feb 11, 2016, 12:44 AM
Angel drops 13* Slave weapons (only) based on your class along with 13* Egg's

which pet though

final_attack
Feb 11, 2016, 12:58 AM
Um ... so, the XH DioHunar(?) ... does it drop AresStone here? :o
I wanna make Shooting-based Gunslash if I ever had the money :o

Rakurai
Feb 11, 2016, 01:09 AM
It does drop Ares stones, but at an extremely low rate compared to the level 80 version.

which pet though

Only seeing reports of Torim, which I kind of expected knowing that Blundarl and Luda Sorcerors drop Torim eggs.

Hysteria1987
Feb 11, 2016, 01:23 AM
I like this quest, because PD is always on when I'm at work. No worries catching TD4s and Neros, but PD is a master troll.

Plus when (if?) I end up getting enough Calis I can throw the rest of the badges at them Ult stones nobody seems to make runs for any more.

ZER0 DX
Feb 11, 2016, 01:42 AM
So in the same run I've managed to get both a Slave Wand and a Slave Dual Blade off random enemies as a Summoner. Looks like they're area drops and not tied to Angel exclusively.

KazukiQZ
Feb 11, 2016, 01:42 AM
Don't forget, 1 gold badge also means 1 triboost donut. since there's 1 gold = 10 silver trade, and each triboost donut cost 10 silver :D

Chris_Chocobo
Feb 11, 2016, 01:43 AM
I liked the quest in general. Good badge farmin, VR Temple music IN A TEMPLE! also i like to see Rico and Flowen. I hope we can get them as NPC Partners sometime soon like Nagisa did.

TaigaUC
Feb 11, 2016, 02:21 AM
How often do the 13 stars drop?
And I'd also like to know which pets.

Hysteria1987
Feb 11, 2016, 04:51 AM
VR Temple music IN A TEMPLE!Oh for real? I've really got to fix my sound setup, I haven't had any for about half a year. That's neat.

Poyonche
Feb 11, 2016, 05:22 AM
How often do the 13 stars drop?
And I'd also like to know which pets.

Main reports are 13* Torim.