PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what is what in the AC shop?

Luxfortuna
Feb 12, 2016, 02:20 AM
Hey, new to the game but wanted to pick some items up from the AC shop. I have all 3 english patches for the game but the AC shop is in all Japanese.

Anyone know what is what in there? Would really like to spend the AC I have. Particularly looking for premium and outfits!

Anduril
Feb 12, 2016, 02:25 AM
Hey, new to the game but wanted to pick some items up from the AC shop. I have all 3 english patches for the game but the AC shop is in all Japanese.

Anyone know what is what in there? Would really like to spend the AC I have. Particularly looking for premium and outfits!
Have you enabled the Item Patch via the plugins button in the Tweaker?

Luxfortuna
Feb 12, 2016, 03:15 AM
Have you enabled the Item Patch via the plugins button in the Tweaker?

Hmmm... I have that plugin enabled and updated but all of the AC shop is still in Japanese. My items in my inventory are all translated, but still not sure what's available in the AC shop.

Anduril
Feb 12, 2016, 03:26 AM
Hmmm... I have that plugin enabled and updated but all of the AC shop is still in Japanese. My items in my inventory are all translated, but still not sure what's available in the AC shop.
Often times when looking through the shops (be it the Player Shop or an NPC shop), the items will appear untranslated in the main list, but they will be translated in the item description box when you scroll over them.
For the sake of helping you out though, 30 day premium is called this: プレミアムセット30日and costs 1300AC, 60 day is directly below it and costs 2300AC, and 90 day is below that and costs 3300AC. Other useful items to note are 10 slot Item pack expansion アイテムパック拡張10 for 350AC, and Mag pass マグ獲得チケット for 300AC. If you want to bulk scratch, you can also get the 12 scratch ticket bundle ACスクラッチ券 12個 for 2200AC, and the 11 Gold scratch ticket bundle ACスクラッチゴールド券 11個 for 5000AC.

Keilyn
Feb 12, 2016, 05:40 AM
On that note... there is a premium set promotion that runs until maintenance on the 24th which allows players to get Ragol Memory tokens based on the one that they buy. The 90 day one gives six tokens.

http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=7735

Really cool time now to get it if you like the old-school costumes from the first game.

Luxfortuna
Feb 12, 2016, 06:19 AM
Often times when looking through the shops (be it the Player Shop or an NPC shop), the items will appear untranslated in the main list, but they will be translated in the item description box when you scroll over them.
For the sake of helping you out though, 30 day premium is called this: プレミアムセット30日and costs 1300AC, 60 day is directly below it and costs 2300AC, and 90 day is below that and costs 3300AC. Other useful items to note are 10 slot Item pack expansion アイテムパック拡張10 for 350AC, and Mag pass マグ獲得チケット for 300AC. If you want to bulk scratch, you can also get the 12 scratch ticket bundle ACスクラッチ券 12個 for 2200AC, and the 11 Gold scratch ticket bundle ACスクラッチゴールド券 11個 for 5000AC.

Thank you so much for this information! This is extraordinarily helpful :D !

On that note... there is a premium set promotion that runs until maintenance on the 24th which allows players to get Ragol Memory tokens based on the one that they buy. The 90 day one gives six tokens.

Really cool time now to get it if you like the old-school costumes from the first game.

Wow that sounds like a really good deal O_O I think I may be sold on the 90-day. I am surprised at how helpful this community is.