Manta Oyamada
Feb 12, 2016, 08:44 AM
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVk2K8gO2JY

Update Site

http://pso2.jp/players/update/20160127/02/

Korima
Feb 12, 2016, 12:10 PM
So like I said in other thread, is this Second Life?

The new things are only casual wear, where the hell are the new areas? new enemies? new weapons? new units? new PA?, new mags?

EvilMag
Feb 12, 2016, 12:15 PM
I seriously wish they would think of better ideas for LQs instead of just "Hey look a vol dragon in tundra how cool!!!!!"

Korima
Feb 12, 2016, 12:26 PM
Or useful camos, what's the point to have a camo of the Spread Needle when it doesn't work like a real Spread Needle?

Poyonche
Feb 12, 2016, 12:30 PM
Or stop adding bosses that nobody cares about.

I'm talking of you Anjhadu-Bitch.

wefwq
Feb 12, 2016, 12:34 PM
Baiting with *13 every single time.

Or stop adding bosses that nobody cares about.

I'm talking of you Anjhadu-Bitch.
I'm already having clear image about entire MPA trying to chase him around while fucking up the spawn point.
At least this LQ have no designated hotwheel racing track.

Or useful camos, what's the point to have a camo of the Spread Needle when it doesn't work like a real Spread Needle?
Camo itself intended for "cosmetic" with no effect for used weapon.
What, you want some AC item that will multiply your rifle bullet by 3 times?

Para
Feb 12, 2016, 12:41 PM

Because we know that spread needle broke weapon balance just like how Guld Milla was pretty overpowered before SEGA nerfed it to the ground.

Korima
Feb 12, 2016, 12:51 PM
Baiting with *13 every single time.

I'm already having clear image about entire MPA trying to chase him around while fucking up the spawn point.
At least this LQ have no designated hotwheel racing track.

Camo itself intended for "cosmetic" with no effect for used weapon.
What, you want some AC item that will multiply your rifle bullet by 3 times?

No, I want the actual camo you can get in LQ by farming working like a spread needle.

wefwq
Feb 12, 2016, 12:58 PM
No, I want they to put good camo that will break the game later as AC scratch
have some low-res camo to farm instead :^)
why would you want to be restricted to specific weapon design to make your playstyle optimal?
i thought the idea of camo itself only change how the weapon looks like while retaining everything else.

TaigaUC
Feb 12, 2016, 12:58 PM
Thanks.
Looks like the oversized shirt isn't layerwear? That'd be awesome.
That Cherrish squireel looks cute. Must have.

And yeah the gameplay itself hasn't really changed since episode 3.
Same old farming 13 stars, camos, badges, bingo, crap like that.
I hate Anjaduriri so much.

Korima
Feb 12, 2016, 01:03 PM
have some low-res camo to farm instead.

How you will break the game? Because people will farm faster other mission to get a denim skirt?

.razor.
Feb 12, 2016, 01:13 PM
So like I said in other thread, is this Second Life?

The new things are only casual wear, where the hell are the new areas? new enemies? new weapons? new units? new PA?, new mags?

waifu -> content

Lostbob117
Feb 12, 2016, 01:31 PM
I seriously wish they would think of better ideas for LQs instead of just "Hey look a vol dragon in tundra how cool!!!!!"

I wish they went for more cool areas for the LQs.

TaigaUC
Feb 12, 2016, 01:33 PM
I wish they'd add more fun to fight bosses.
I don't think I've enjoyed fighting any of the recent bosses.
Anga is probably the most interesting "recent" boss.

Less randomized areas and more pre-defined areas plskthx.

saraishadow
Feb 12, 2016, 02:55 PM
The Blood-scythe weapon camo had a special function on some PAs, at last for Double Saber.

vbetts
Feb 12, 2016, 03:54 PM
In march we're suppose to get some good mining update. Well, not so sure about it being good, but interesting at least.

Korima
Feb 12, 2016, 04:06 PM
The problem is, what is mining for? to get rings to to rise up stats? and why we want that now? to play the same enemies in the same areas with the same Lv cap for players and mobs?

Give us like Gigant Rappies Army Lv 100 in some Space Jungle that we can't beat and then we can talk about getting this kind of stuff.

cheapgunner
Feb 12, 2016, 04:35 PM
The problem is, what is mining for? to get rings to to rise up stats? and why we want that now? to play the same enemies in the same areas with the same Lv cap for players and mobs?

Give us like Gigant Rappies Army Lv 100 in some Space Jungle that we can't beat and then we can talk about getting this kind of stuff.

Feel the same. All these optional ways to boost stats, pa's, etc. and no lvl cap increase in sight.Those rings prolly can increase pa/technic's power by like 10% or something if they reveal it during the next broadcast. :p

Saagonsa
Feb 12, 2016, 04:48 PM
The rings that have been shown of so far don't boost stats, but instead seem to give skills?

Xaelouse
Feb 12, 2016, 05:20 PM
They seem to update skills, yes

Tunga
Feb 12, 2016, 06:03 PM
New pet gameplay in action https://vid.me/7e0h

jooozek
Feb 12, 2016, 06:06 PM

at least the graphics upgrade is in

Naoya Kiriyama
Feb 12, 2016, 06:47 PM

It's super amazing, haven't seen anything better than this

Poyonche
Feb 12, 2016, 07:06 PM
Actually it is missing Something before the "toy" blows up, if you know what I mean... :wacko:

Shinamori
Feb 12, 2016, 10:03 PM
I wonder what BGm that is in the 2nd half.

PokeminMaster
Feb 12, 2016, 10:29 PM
From what I can tell, it's cutscene / story event music..... or possibly linked to phantom goddess?

I'm thinking it might be for that new "Char"-designated enemy in story mode... I don't remember its number

Shinamori
Feb 12, 2016, 11:56 PM
But it's been used some trailers in EP3.

Shirai
Feb 12, 2016, 11:58 PM

amazing

Crevox
Feb 13, 2016, 12:08 AM
The music in general is really good.

PokeminMaster
Feb 13, 2016, 12:38 AM
But it's been used some trailers in EP3.
Was it really? I guess it's just trailer music then

starwhisper
Feb 13, 2016, 05:06 AM
My ears! Holy shit what is this awful noise music?

Ezodagrom
Feb 13, 2016, 05:41 AM
Less randomized areas and more pre-defined areas plskthx.
This.
Also I wish they would do more stuff with the existing areas, like giving the older areas XH and create new modes (something I would l like is a mode with long pre-defined quests outside of challenge mode and made only for single parties, some sort of marathon/world tour mode, going through all naberius areas in a single quest and such, like, forest > tundra > ruins > nab UQ).

TaigaUC
Feb 13, 2016, 11:34 AM
My ears! Holy shit what is this awful noise music?

That's the first thing my friend said too.
To be honest, it's the first thing I thought as well.

It's not the first time they've used it though.

This.
Also I wish they would do more stuff with the existing areas, like giving the older areas XH and create new modes (something I would l like is a mode with long pre-defined quests outside of challenge mode and made only for single parties, some sort of marathon/world tour mode, going through all naberius areas in a single quest and such, like, forest > tundra > ruins > nab UQ).

You know, I was actually kinda excited at the story battle where we fight the frozen mutant yakuza mobs in the corridor outside Hitugi's room.
Because it felt like, "hey, I'm in an actual location, fighting in a corridor outside someone's room!"
Then I saw the stupid red walls and the battle ended there, and I was very disappointed.

Korima
Feb 13, 2016, 11:54 AM
The problem is, the game isn't dying right? It is still popular then why they don't spent money in simple things like older XH areas like you said?

Because they want the game to be a social virtual chat, like Second Life or Home, why they focus on casual street wear? because is the thing that gives them money.

I understand if they want to give the players casual wear but I never saw a game that has too many items that unfit the lore of the game.

Kondibon
Feb 13, 2016, 12:02 PM
I understand if they want to give the players casual wear but I never saw a game that has too many items that unfit the lore of the game.whatlore?lol

jooozek
Feb 13, 2016, 12:06 PM
whatlore?lol

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/59673889.jpg

Unnamed Player
Feb 13, 2016, 12:14 PM
Because we know that spread needle broke weapon balance just like how Guld Milla was pretty overpowered before SEGA nerfed it to the ground.Not really, only casual players used this weapon on a constant (constant as in all the time) basis and the only thing it did was reducing the number of moons the other players had to use on them (which was a good thing). The nerf was completely unnecessary and changed nothing in the long run.

jooozek
Feb 13, 2016, 12:45 PM
back then PK was being full health only and ZRA being the main damage multiplier and GM enabling to not worry about consequences of facetanking enemies and just abusing hyper armor on PAs was more important than some other potential TMGs, you could also get them quite reliably from TD unlike other stuff that pretty much didn't drop, then SHAQs come out with helen jager or w/e were the ZRA TMGs called and only then people would switch because those actually dropped :wacko:

Ezodagrom
Feb 13, 2016, 12:46 PM
You know, I was actually kinda excited at the story battle where we fight the frozen mutant yakuza mobs in the corridor outside Hitugi's room.
Because it felt like, "hey, I'm in an actual location, fighting in a corridor outside someone's room!"
Then I saw the stupid red walls and the battle ended there, and I was very disappointed.
It's probably what I miss the most from PSO1, areas that feel like locations, and there were also certain keypoints of an area that gave a visual sense of progression. Stuff like this is completely missing in PSO2 RNG areas.

TaigaUC
Feb 14, 2016, 02:30 AM
Yesh.

Meteor Weapon
Feb 14, 2016, 02:50 AM
It's REBORN so they might FIX something in the near FUTURE with GLORIOUS SUGOI SUGEI KIREIIII KAWAIIII UUWAAAA GRAPHICS!....kappa.

Tho seriously do they need the idols in every live show for anything at all? I'm not into idols, but I don't know about others.

TaigaUC
Feb 15, 2016, 07:30 AM
Just noticed some stuff about layerwear that bugged me, and wanted to rant about it somewhere.

- Support Partners can't use layerwear.
- The wool coat flutters about like it's ultra-thin, and has a low poly hem, which looks very blocky like Aurora's dress.

vbetts
Feb 15, 2016, 08:22 AM
Here's hoping that they fix the shader issue that is affect the 1% of us(Fat chance).

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 15, 2016, 09:54 AM
This gets a big, fat 'meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh' from me.

TaigaUC
Feb 15, 2016, 01:54 PM
I've been having a hell of a time trying to make layerwear look decent on my guy character.
The colors and patterns are all so terrible.
I can't believe all the colors of the Frontier outfit are just the damn tie color. Lazy as shit!

And next time's outfit looks just as bad.
If feels like if it's not Matrix trenchcoats, it's little boy/crossdressing outfits.
They probably all have clown colors anyway.

I was wondering today what the wardrobes of the SEGA staff are like.
They probably draw inspiration from within.

Raujinn
Feb 15, 2016, 02:01 PM
The layered wear system is something that needs plenty of options to work well. Its main benefit is you can mix and match and currently there's too tiny a pool of things to mix and match from. Doesn't help that you can't recolor parts of it and 2/3rds of it are fucking tickets.

NightfallG
Feb 16, 2016, 04:53 AM
The issue with content might be because they want this game to last at least a decade. It's not the first time people have complained about this, and it always comes down to Sega not knowing how to pace drip-feed content.

Zorua
Feb 16, 2016, 05:24 AM
The layered wear system is something that needs plenty of options to work well. Its main benefit is you can mix and match and currently there's too tiny a pool of things to mix and match from. Doesn't help that you can't recolor parts of it and 2/3rds of it are fucking tickets.

It also doesn't help that the layered system punishes you for mixing and matching. Seriously, who thought it was a good idea to make it ticket based?

jooozek
Feb 16, 2016, 05:25 AM
the marketing guy :wacko:

Zorua
Feb 16, 2016, 05:41 AM

Damn you, Marketing Guy! Darn you and your clever methods to maximize this game's profits!

NightfallG
Feb 16, 2016, 05:44 AM

No shit, I can just imagine the meeting room discussion.

"Guys, we fucked up big time; people are just using the costumes and selling them to other players when they're bored of them! This is cutting into gacha sales!"

"If we account bind these, it'll be a PR headache."

"I know, we'll just make it ticket based! Same effect, better reaction!"

"Give that fucker a promotion."

Poyonche
Feb 16, 2016, 06:40 AM
They probably all have clown colors anyway.

I was wondering today what the wardrobes of the SEGA staff are like.
They probably draw inspiration from within.

Clown colors maybe, but still without green. :wacko:

Maybe there is a rule when you join SEGA that is "It is forbidden to wear any green clothes."

Vatallus
Feb 16, 2016, 08:08 AM
Red and blue on occasion, but no, no green.

Keilyn
Feb 16, 2016, 10:47 AM
*prays to falz* .....Give us ENDLESS NIGHTMARE already~~~!!!!

...or am I the only one who even remembers what that even was? :(

....better yet, give us Olga Flow!!!

NoobSpectre
Feb 16, 2016, 11:30 AM
Layer wear opinion review collected from Jan until now:

Players: Yeah!!! Finally something for more cuztomization when ze costumes are not enuf. wth so simple and awful mix, why SAGE~~~

SEGA:
"How do we sell more costumes in gacha after running out of ideas and collab?"

"seperate and sell, let them mix and match, we slap in the cash, they slap their face."

"Guys, we fucked up big time; people are just using the costumes and selling them to other players when they're bored of them! This is cutting into gacha sales!"

"If we account bind these, it'll be a PR headache."

"Give that fucker a promotion."

this quote is interesting so maybe I add some prequel to it.

Nitro Vordex
Feb 16, 2016, 11:50 AM

What, you mean PSE bursts in AQ's? :wacko:

pls olga flow sega

Cyber Meteor
Feb 16, 2016, 11:51 AM

It's actually worse than account bound since it's litterally character bound that way :wacko:

Also, on another topic

Same here, i would love a PSO2 version of that boss ^^, it was my favorite in PSO1

Ezodagrom
Feb 16, 2016, 12:17 PM

TDs are the closest we have to endless nightmare, I guess...
Though yeah, more quest modes in general would be nice, especially modes for single parties instead of focusing on mpa farming quests.

NightfallG
Feb 16, 2016, 03:20 PM

Considering his sword's the sexiest thing in PSO, yes please.

inb4 old unobtainable pso weapons show up as super mega ultra 300 stone 14*.

Anduril
Feb 16, 2016, 03:22 PM
inb4 old unobtainable pso weapons show up as super mega ultra 300 stone 14*.
That go up to 70% Attribute, but only come at 10% from the Stone Exchange.

Petunia
Feb 16, 2016, 04:30 PM
I want these outfits.
I want these outfits all over me.

TaigaUC
Feb 16, 2016, 04:38 PM
They probably don't wear green because it'd mess with any green screen stuff, and they're too cheap to get a blue screen.

Poyonche
Feb 16, 2016, 05:05 PM
That go up to 70% Attribute, but only come at 10% from the Stone Exchange.

And you would get the stones needed by doing Ultimate Mining Base Defense and you would get one per run. Of course you would be limited to 1 run per account.

Oh and it would be an Ultimate Emergency Quest scheduled-only and once a week.

Zorak000
Feb 16, 2016, 06:31 PM
I don't really know what they really intend to do with any of the older content

SHAQs already have level 80 versions of all areas except shironia and facility, and the large pyroxines could practically be the equivilant for the trade-in stones from kuron and tokyo, but they hand out so many of some of them with the login stamp card that I don't know if they planned on doing that at all.

XQs basically only function as the source of Flict/Alter, 5 of each spellstone is one of the least restricting requirements for austere weapons; adding more floors will only make it even worse of a slog, so I would think they should just rework the whole thing if they want to make that actually relevant again

as time goes on they are probably going to schedule less PDs and Demises, so it will be harder to get those stones even if you are willing to poopsock it out and change your sleep schedule; and then eventually those weapons will be outclassed so those stones are now rotting in storage

It really feels like they are only looking ahead and piling more things on top, while the older stuff just gets buried and rots; heck they literally buried ep1-3 matterboards behind a login option

Saagonsa
Feb 16, 2016, 06:45 PM
5 of each spellstone is one of the least restricting requirements for austere weapons

10 photon boosters is definitely the least amount of effort, and with diabo dropping galeru (and guranz assumingly dropping yurlungur on white day) 50 ult stones are probably much easier too. If anything 5 of each spellstone is probably one of the most restrictive parts of Austere.

They're also going to have to either make Magatsu/PD/Demise unscheduled at some point or stop making new EQs schedule only. I can't really see them phasing those major EQs out like they did to the other less important schedule only EQs

Zorak000
Feb 16, 2016, 06:49 PM
If anything 5 of each spellstone is probably one of the most restrictive parts of Austere.
everything seems easy to do when you place it next to the caligula grind

Dark Priest
Feb 16, 2016, 06:58 PM
I don't really know what they really intend to do with any of the older content

SHAQs already have level 80 versions of all areas except shironia and facility, and the large pyroxines could practically be the equivilant for the trade-in stones from kuron and tokyo, but they hand out so many of some of them with the login stamp card that I don't know if they planned on doing that at all.

XQs basically only function as the source of Flict/Alter, 5 of each spellstone is one of the least restricting requirements for austere weapons; adding more floors will only make it even worse of a slog, so I would think they should just rework the whole thing if they want to make that actually relevant again

as time goes on they are probably going to schedule less PDs and Demises, so it will be harder to get those stones even if you are willing to poopsock it out and change your sleep schedule; and then eventually those weapons will be outclassed so those stones are now rotting in storage

It really feels like they are only looking ahead and piling more things on top, while the older stuff just gets buried and rots; heck they literally buried ep1-3 matterboards behind a login option

So i have not really been back long and i notice the AQ stones are pretty useless now, what DO i do with those because they are taking up a large amount of space. but then again, what's the next best thing to aust weapons?

kurokyosuke
Feb 16, 2016, 08:20 PM
So i have not really been back long and i notice the AQ stones are pretty useless now, what DO i do with those because they are taking up a large amount of space. but then again, what's the next best thing to aust weapons?

I noticed yesterday that all of the old stones (i.e. AQ (not including large), Elder, Luther, Magatsu) can be traded in for Gold Badges for 100 per at the usual stone exchange.

TaigaUC
Feb 17, 2016, 08:19 AM
So I'm looking at that female Baggy T-Shirt (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Baggy-T-Shirt-F-Pic.jpg). The shoes are definitely from the Flare Skirt (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Short-Jacket-Pic.jpg).
But if it was layered on top, there's no way the skirt or shoulder straps wouldn't show.
The Flare Skirt is longer than the Baggy T-Shirt, too. Here's the side-by-side comparison (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/New-Scratch-Feb.jpg).

The Baggy T-Shirt is an Outer Wear.
I think that means some Outer Wears will override and disable Base Wear except for shoes.
If so, that could make Layerwear a hell of a lot less sucky.

It essentially means that, depending on how they design/assign the layers, you could have a nice outside outfit, and customize the shoes alone. Or maybe even just the sleeves.
It probably also means that some future costumes may simply be considered as "Outer Wear". Which is what the past clothes essentially are, anyway.

leon098
Feb 19, 2016, 02:42 AM
damn i want that hitusgi's outfit, i hope it would be somewhat cheaper

Weiss9029
Feb 19, 2016, 03:36 AM
damn i want that hitusgi's outfit, i hope it would be somewhat cheaper
Haha, yeah right, not only is it layered wear but its friggin denim hotpants. Good luck with that being not super expensive