PDA

View Full Version : Cancelled

kurokyosuke
Feb 19, 2016, 01:59 PM
Welp, this isn't happening. Little to no interest.

I already missed two opportunities for this, I'm not about to miss the last during a rare boost week.
Organizing a Magatsu party which will use the Magatsu boost to go straight into a Gidolas Trigger party:

To accommodate any Vita players, we'll run in B-216.
Gather in the Blue Room (northeast room) of the Shop Area 30 minutes before Magatsu starts so that we have time to organize everything.
Everyone must have at least 1 Gidolas Trigger.
Before Magatsu starts, we'll decide on the order we go in for Gidolas Triggers so that we can start it as soon as we finish Magatsu's 2nd phase.
For Magatsu, we'll use the stomach rush method to clear it quickly.
After the Trigger party starts, wait for everyone to jump down from the campship, then we'll run straight to the boss marker.
After Gidolas goes down and everyone's finished looting, the next leader will be assigned to use their Trigger, and everyone will return to the campship with a Telepipe.
Rinse and repeat until all 12 Triggers are used.

Acceptance will be on a first come, first served basis. Leave your Player ID name and Character name to sign up. Please make sure the character you will use has Tokyo Exploration unlocked prior to these runs.

Player List

KuroKyosuke (キリン)
Lawrence Elsa (Kataya Kerensky)

JCry
Feb 19, 2016, 02:19 PM
ship 2 im assuming?

kurokyosuke
Feb 19, 2016, 02:26 PM
Goddammit, I keep forgetting to put the Ship. Yeah, Ship 2.

kurokyosuke
Feb 19, 2016, 11:37 PM
Probably going to cancel this if there's no interest at all whatsoever.

MimiChan
Feb 20, 2016, 03:51 AM
If this still goes thru, Airin Mikune

kurokyosuke
Feb 20, 2016, 04:55 AM
Is that your Player ID name? I'll need to know your character name, as well.

Rendezvous
Feb 20, 2016, 07:33 AM
Is that your Player ID name? I'll need to know your character name, as well.

If that is who I think it is..player id is: Spica Ashcraft. Character name Airin Mikune.