PDA

View Full Version : Soro campaign

Nasshu
Feb 20, 2016, 07:56 PM
Is the cape and accessories you can get exclusive to that character?

Also, is it one per account?

Nyansan
Feb 20, 2016, 08:18 PM
You get the ff once per account (which besides the cloak, can be used on any char on your acct)

1 SORO suit M
1 SORO suit F
+ SORO's cloak

If you've done the campaign and still havent gotten the stuff, wait for next maintenance as it takes time for SEGA to actually 'put' the stuff apparently

Also, please use the Quick questions thread next time

Nasshu
Feb 20, 2016, 10:40 PM
What does "ff" stand for? So the cloak is different than the other 2, which are not character exclusive. The cloak is the coolest part!

Anduril
Feb 20, 2016, 10:48 PM
What does "ff" stand for? So the cloak is different than the other 2, which are not character exclusive. The cloak is the coolest part!
The cloak is an accessory, so it is a one time use item that binds to a character like all accessory tickets. Also, the cloak is just a slightly darker variant of the Granida Mantle A (グラニーダマントA).

Nasshu
Feb 22, 2016, 01:07 AM
The cloak is an accessory, so it is a one time use item that binds to a character like all accessory tickets. Also, the cloak is just a slightly darker variant of the Granida Mantle A (グラニーダマントA).

ty for the info.

Nasshu
Feb 22, 2016, 02:46 PM
Is the suit and accessories still obtainable? I though it was until the 24th USA time but now I'm having trouble finding info on it.

Anduril
Feb 22, 2016, 02:57 PM
Is the suit and accessories still obtainable? I though it was until the 24th USA time but now I'm having trouble finding info on it.

You must complete nodes O-2, O-4, and N-3 of the Storyboard before tomorrow's maintenance to qualify for them. You will then get them from the Visiphone during a later maintenance. They are untradable, so you can't find them in the player shop.

sai_kanzen
Feb 24, 2016, 01:03 AM
I thought the SORO campaign was supposed to last til March 2? Or is that just the last maintenance for receiving it?

Anduril
Feb 24, 2016, 01:06 AM
I thought the SORO campaign was supposed to last til March 2? Or is that just the last maintenance for receiving it?
Actually, it looks like they just added a second campaign period that lasts until 6 April 2016. (http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=8145)
*[If you already completed the first campaign, you are ineligible for the second]