PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Lv.75 Dude to Help Me Get to 50

Tafyog
Feb 21, 2016, 01:50 PM
I am on ship 2 block 1. I would like help after the emergency quest. My name is Sgt. Doug

Kondibon
Feb 21, 2016, 01:53 PM
Help how?

elryan
Feb 21, 2016, 01:54 PM
If you don't have a 75 yet: You better off trying to level by yourself instead of being carried. Take your time analyzing the mobs and bosses behaviors. What's the fun in getting straight to 50 then knowing nothing?

If you already have a 75: ... You should know how to level yourself to 50 in a day by now, no?

Tafyog
Feb 21, 2016, 01:56 PM
If you don't have a 75 yet: You better off trying to level by yourself instead of being carried. Take your time analyzing the mobs and bosses behaviors. What's the fun in getting straight to 50 then knowing nothing?

If you already have a 75: ... You should know how to level yourself to 50 in a day by now, no?
I have finished all ARKS quests up to ruins exploration on hard mode and I have also beaten Dragon EX on hard... I really need the meseta from the daily quest.

Tafyog
Feb 21, 2016, 01:56 PM
Help how?
LQ Mission

elryan
Feb 21, 2016, 01:58 PM
I have finished all ARKS quests up to ruins exploration on hard mode and I have also beaten Dragon EX on hard... I really need the meseta from the daily quest.

I hate it to break it to you but ruin / sanctum is just like 20-30% progress toward finishing the game content. Why not relax and take your time? Meseta will come on its own after you've mastered the content.

Tafyog
Feb 21, 2016, 02:01 PM
I hate it to break it to you but ruin / sanctum is just like 20-30% progress toward finishing the game content. Why not relax and take your time? Meseta will come on its own after you've mastered the content.
mmmkay

Kondibon
Feb 21, 2016, 02:11 PM
LQ MissionAQs would be better, just throwing that out there. I agree with elryan though. If this is your first time leveling don't rush it.

the_importer_
Feb 21, 2016, 02:27 PM
Kondibon is right about Advance Quest. Just play on VH with some NPCs using 75% EXP boosters (they cost 1 sphere each) and you'll level up in no time. Just don't forget to bring all compatible COs.

Also, do the Bonus quests if you get a Gold or a Silver Key (do the 3 recommended orders every day). Tagami Kazuchi (the EXP dog) will level you up pretty quickly, you encounter 1 on the Silver Bonus quest and 3 on the Gold Bonus quest. If I can get a Class Cube every time I play a Gold Bonus quest, you can get a level or 2 out of it (again, don't forget the 75% EXP boost).

Tafyog
Feb 21, 2016, 02:30 PM
Kondibon is right about Advance Quest. Just play on VH with some NPCs using 75% EXP boosters (they cost 1 sphere each) and you'll level up in no time. Just don't forget to bring all compatible COs.

Also, do the Bonus quests if you get a Gold or a Silver Key (do the 3 recommended orders every day). Tagami Kazuchi (the EXP dog) will level you up pretty quickly, you encounter 1 on the Silver Bonus quest and 3 on the Gold Bonus quest. If I can get a Class Cube every time I play a Gold Bonus quest, you can get a level or 2 out of it (again, don't forget the 75% EXP boost).

Even better when you have 12 tri boosts ;)

the_importer_
Feb 21, 2016, 02:39 PM
Even better when you have 12 tri boosts ;)

True, that gives you either 125% or 175% depending on your triboost.

Totori
Feb 21, 2016, 03:29 PM
Mhm, that or run the LQ about 4 times with 175% boost, a level or two from that.

Nitro Vordex
Feb 21, 2016, 05:02 PM
Get yerself a team, too.

NoobSpectre
Feb 21, 2016, 10:02 PM
Or you can try to do the hard way:
Take all Hans SH 70 mobs quest (except the questionable Desert)
Oh and also the VH 60 mobs quest for coast and sanctum.
If possible, SH boss co too.
Oh, did we mentioned Lottie? (still have to unlock it one by one though, headache) that one payout is worse though.

Grind away in free exploration (or SHAQ), without counting mob itself you would net around 300-500k after the whole thing.
Oh and those daily orders, and weather.

Do waste quite some time though, but yeah, its grinding, and this is only alternate method.

wefwq
Feb 21, 2016, 10:17 PM
Grab bunch of COs, run LQ and start drowning on EXP.

Hans CO can be very useful, since bunch of the can be xleared on LQ alone.
Also use this chance to make use for Xie and Nagisa CO.
There's also Franka and Kressida COs that give huge amount of EXP.

Tenlade
Feb 22, 2016, 12:26 AM
AQs would be better, just throwing that out there. I agree with elryan though. If this is your first time leveling don't rush it.

if youre already geared and got enough caps to max the risk. LQ is prety great if you leave a join party marker on the ground and get the party exp bonus with pubs. plus the silver badges can be used for donuts that give even more boost when doing bonus mission or boss EQ