PDA

View Full Version : TIL 12 People Using AIS Beam On TD4 Apprentice Gia Instantly Kills It

elryan
Feb 22, 2016, 03:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_ELSMBt-M8

Tyroki
Feb 22, 2016, 05:02 PM
Don't you mean 11 people?

milranduil
Feb 22, 2016, 05:05 PM
you only need 6 + a good zanverse with a couple fo's using fomel to burn it.

Ordy
Feb 22, 2016, 06:57 PM
The boss has 41m HP, took them 22sec to kill it ... 1,863,636 damage / sec

Z-0
Feb 22, 2016, 07:04 PM
Can do it with 0 if you use BrGu.

Only need 4 AIS with a wind-specced TeGu, which is the strategy we currently use to instantly kill Apprentice, although we plan to drop down to 1 maximum soon.

Tunga
Feb 22, 2016, 07:04 PM
I believe its been known since day 1. Also don't need 12 just...

you only need 6 + a good zanverse with a couple fo's using fomel to burn it.

that.

Saelix
Feb 23, 2016, 04:21 AM
Te/Gu? Could you please explain the pros of that combination,that sounds interesting.

Kondibon
Feb 23, 2016, 04:30 AM
Te/Gu? Could you please explain the pros of that combination,that sounds interesting.Three words: Chain Trigger Zanverse.

Kayarine
Feb 23, 2016, 04:39 AM
Te/Gu? Could you please explain the pros of that combination,that sounds interesting.

The class is purely support with Te buffs (Shifta Strike, Deband Toughness) and Zanverse damage. Perfect Killer applies to Zanverse, one of the only skills in the game that does. With Gal Wind's +20% wind pot, TeGu Zanverse does 41.4% damage of everything inside the field.

On the other hand, TeGu has pretty much no offensive capabilities of its own, so it's best used in an organized MPA that has everything covered.

(As a side note, High Time also applies to Zanverse, so in something else like PD or Magatsu where a TeRa can bring buffs, GuTe would be better.)

And actually TeGu/GuTe doesn't use chain. :wacko: It's pretty nice at building other people's chains with Twice Chain and a red TMG though. (Red weapons' pot work on Zanverse as well)

Z-0
Feb 23, 2016, 05:32 AM
CT Zanverse would be OP but unfortunately that dun werk (at the very least it can't set off a chain or build one and I'm pretty sure an activated chain wouldn't work on it).

toragyo
Feb 23, 2016, 06:03 AM
Zanverse isn't considered as 'your own' damage but it is displayed as your own so yeah. It not building Chain or working on activated Chain from other people's Zanverse damage is most likely because it doesn't deal damage as a player. It's something like this:

Party member (or mpa) deals damage while in a Zanverse on the Zanverse user's (client) screen.
That damage is converted to Zanverse damage from their own damage (at the Zanverse user's %)
The damage is then transferred to the Zanverse user as displayed damage but as a third-party. An example would be something like: Guy1's PA does 1000 > Zanverse catches that damage and transfers it to the Zanverse user as 200 'Zanverse' damage (base Zanverse) and not as 'Guy1' damage
As a result, while it might look like it is the Zanverse user's damage, it's still partially owned by the other member.
This is why other people's Zanverse damage doesn't work towards Banish and Volg as well because it's technically not your damage.

The parser shows displayed damage so it will come up as the Zanverse user's damage. Not saying it's bad or wrong but that's just how it is.

GHNeko
Feb 23, 2016, 06:06 AM
Damage from using wind techs to trigger CT accompanied by Zanverse isnt worth anything?

I have a TeGu I was experimenting with but I stopped a few months ago before my extended break.

Macmaxi
Feb 23, 2016, 08:02 AM
joining random mpa, tunnelvision through it. realizing at wave 6 you landed in something and you miss the call (there was none)

[spoiler-box]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5151734/pso201600.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Z-0
Feb 24, 2016, 09:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70OTxuV6czU

We tried BrGu in TD4 today, we killed Apprentice both times with no AIS, although the second time one of the BrGu actually missed their chain, but it still worked. I didn't record the first run which was slightly faster.

Aine
Feb 25, 2016, 02:11 AM
where are my royalties

Hrith
Feb 25, 2016, 03:14 AM
If you're TE/RA or TE/GU, you can also use one of the four rifles that boost the success rate of ailments, really useful overall.

Bellion
Feb 25, 2016, 12:00 PM
Nevermind, looks like they fixed them!