PDA

View Full Version : Scratch that itch! The scratch is up!

Kondibon
Feb 24, 2016, 12:06 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20160224/

Qualia
Feb 24, 2016, 12:12 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/image/item/img/ou30280.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
What are thoooooose

wefwq
Feb 24, 2016, 12:12 AM
Kinda hard to decide what to buy.
I think i need some kind of costume simulator or something.

Kondibon
Feb 24, 2016, 12:13 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/image/item/img/ou30280.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
What are thooooooseBase wear shoes is what they are. :U

Xaeris
Feb 24, 2016, 12:14 AM
Shorts and tank top are legit, though they don't come in Lara Croft colors like I wanted. Everything else...eh.

Qualia
Feb 24, 2016, 12:16 AM
Base wear shoes is what they are. :U

o w8 yeah

still though

Rakurai
Feb 24, 2016, 12:16 AM
I felt stupid for hesitating on buying the base wear last scratch, because the prices shot up by several million with the week (Initially were 900Kish tops) and are only getting worse.

Guess I better act quickly this time.

Zorua
Feb 24, 2016, 12:21 AM
I can't seem to get excited now that layered wear is taking up most of the scratch listings these days.

Anduril
Feb 24, 2016, 12:21 AM
I'm saving some meseta this week it seems. The only thing I might get from the clothes is the hoodie, though I might hold off until the one from the next scratch instead. I'm hoping the Hitsugi hair goes well with one of my characters.

Nyansan
Feb 24, 2016, 12:28 AM
New scratch makes me glad I play mostly my male charas now. After buying 4 noble techs my meseta isn't ready D:

Zeroem
Feb 24, 2016, 12:39 AM
Not much worth of interest for me this scratch.
The lineup for both male and female didn't pique my interest. No CAST parts either.
Just......bleh.

The saving grace for this scratch are the non-layered costume and the tank top + short pants innerwear.
Also the return of Esplendo hairstyle.

Kondibon
Feb 24, 2016, 12:42 AM
I hope this lack of interest translates over to the JP players because I want most of it. :U

Anduril
Feb 24, 2016, 12:49 AM
A lack of interest would be a bad thing since that would mean less people scratching. Plus, I'm pretty sure no matter how much of it is on the market, female base- and inner- wear will never be "cheap" considering they are consumables. Despair Kondibon. Despair for your wallet.

Zorua
Feb 24, 2016, 12:51 AM
A lack of interest would be a bad thing since that would mean less people scratching.

I want this to happen. Maybe they'll get rid of this asinine ticket system if they notice a drop in profit.

Kondibon
Feb 24, 2016, 12:51 AM
A lack of interest would be a bad thing since that would mean less people scratching. Plus, I'm pretty sure no matter how much of it is on the market, female base- and inner- wear will never be "cheap" considering they are consumables. Despair Kondibon. Despair for your wallet.I mostly want the outerwear, but that's a good point.

Enforcer MKV
Feb 24, 2016, 01:15 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20160224/

*looks at the thread's title*

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/edwikia/images/2/2f/The_Claw.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091010131944

TaigaUC
Feb 24, 2016, 01:17 AM
Most of the stuff I want in this scratch are outers, with changeable colors, so that's nice.
Just hope the prices aren't ridiculous.

arokidaaron
Feb 24, 2016, 01:27 AM
The basewears are kinda... ehh compared to the recently added one. Outerwears however are really attractive in this scratch.

Hysteria1987
Feb 24, 2016, 01:36 AM
Not overly enthused this time. Tank top's the pick of the litter but for once the shoes put me off, might at least try it out. Wool coat's not bad either, but I don't know if I'll get one.

It's a good thing too I suppose, I spent the money I'd otherwise have used on scratch and put it towards a new guitar :P

TaigaUC
Feb 24, 2016, 01:37 AM
Glad I'm not the only one put off by the shoes. Shoes are important!

Flaoc
Feb 24, 2016, 01:38 AM
im not bugged by shoes most of the time unless the running sounds like CLANK CLANK CLANK (im looking at you kirika bikini)

SteveCZ
Feb 24, 2016, 01:54 AM
OMG the tank top is AMAZING ... but then i looked at the shoes.

Enforcer MKV
Feb 24, 2016, 02:00 AM
I don't get it, what does everyone have against boots?

Asuka~
Feb 24, 2016, 02:03 AM
I don't get it, what does everyone have against boots?

I think it's a meme now.

Kondibon
Feb 24, 2016, 02:04 AM
I don't get it, what does everyone have against boots?I think they're more up in arms about the colors.

Hysteria1987
Feb 24, 2016, 02:08 AM
Usually it's the clashing colours, there's a bit too much attention drawn to the feet (that said I didn't really mind that one male outfit in the last scratch with the red shoes).

This time around the shoes on that tank top outfit look a bit too big and floppy- at least, from the screenshot. I haven't seen how they look on my own characters. I dunno, shoes/boots that big look a bit weird against bare legs to me, I reckon they'd look better if the outfit had full-length jeans.

Enforcer MKV
Feb 24, 2016, 02:09 AM
I think they're more up in arms about the colors.

Maybe? I'unno, it still doesn't look that bad, as far as I'm concerned.

Kondibon
Feb 24, 2016, 02:10 AM
Maybe? I'unno, it still doesn't look that bad, as far as I'm concerned.
That's because it's all opinion anyway. I find shoes being the deal breaker for a lot of people kinda weird though.

Qualia
Feb 24, 2016, 02:11 AM
I think they're more up in arms about the colors.

The boots are practically complementary with the color of the shorts. I honestly don't see anything wrong with 'em.

Kondibon
Feb 24, 2016, 02:13 AM
I play a caseal specifically for tiny robot feets, so....

Enforcer MKV
Feb 24, 2016, 02:17 AM
That's because it's all opinion anyway. I find shoes being the deal breaker for a lot of people kinda weird though.

Quite.

TaigaUC
Feb 24, 2016, 03:14 AM
One of my friends won't buy any outfits that have even a single tiny little thing that they don't like.

Anyway, most of the Outers suffer from hard-edged jutting belly issue. Looks extremely terrible.
Funny Parker and Off-shoulder Knit seem better, but Off-shoulder still has a fat belly.
I complained about the square huge belly issue in past enquete surveys, twice.
I already used a ticket to fix it once, and now it's twice as bad even after fixing.

Damn you to hell, SEGA.

Some of these prices are ridiculous. Underwear for 100m, over knee tights for 100m.

Nitro Vordex
Feb 24, 2016, 03:15 AM
The prices are trash. Assholes putting things up for 84 million. Go fuck yourself, ship 2.

Kondibon
Feb 24, 2016, 03:19 AM
Anyway, all of the outers suffer from super jutting belly issue. Looks super bad.
I complained about that issue in past enquete surveys, twice.
I already used a ticket to fix it once, and now it's twice as bad even after fixing.
I'm pretty sure that's caused by the female idle pose and not the outfits themselves. While they do still baloon a bit, the belly sticking out is because all the female characters apparently have really bad lordosis

The prices are trash. Assholes putting things up for 84 million. Go fuck yourself, ship 2.The servers just came back up, doesn't that always happen?

final_attack
Feb 24, 2016, 03:34 AM
O_O
Every single underwear (Flower / Cute) cost 80m++ ? O_O
No matter what color? O_O

TaigaUC
Feb 24, 2016, 03:41 AM
It's both the standing animation and outfit.
It doesn't look as bad in other animations, yes.
But the fact is that not all outfits have that problem.

It's particularly bad on some outfits that have low polygon count in that area, and bad weighting.
Rounded belly = more polys and smoother weighting.
Jagged belly = low polys and poor weighting.

Either way it's still a stupid issue that they could have fixed a ton of times.
Before it got out of hand. Now it's everywhere and it still looks stupid as hell.

I also noticed the area between breasts on the Short Denim looks very strange.
Like it's not cloth being stretched between, but painted onto a bare chest. Yuck.
That's also why larger chests often look bad in this game. The cloth does not deform around chest, it almost always looks painted on.

Nitro Vordex
Feb 24, 2016, 03:47 AM
The servers just came back up, doesn't that always happen?
It does not justify their stupidity.

The prices have gone down, thankfully. But this scratch is a bust for one of my characters yet again, because still gotta look like a 14 year old is the theme again.

Kondibon
Feb 24, 2016, 03:51 AM
It's not stupid, there's no cost associated with putting something up for sale that high. They're just taking advantage of it while they control the market. If someone wants to spend that much they can, if not then the sellers can just lower the price. It happens every scratch with new outfits or accessories.

But this scratch is a bust for one of my characters yet again, because still gotta look like a 14 year old is the theme again.More for me. :wacko:

TaigaUC
Feb 24, 2016, 03:52 AM
I guess everybody in future Japan is pregnant or something.

These default tutti frutti colors hurt my eyes.

Hysteria1987
Feb 24, 2016, 04:27 AM
I guess everybody in future Japan is pregnant or something.

These default tutti frutti colors hurt my eyes.Walking round the B24 lobby here, I'm thinking 'at least these aren't the glaring full RGB colours we used to get' :-P I'm not 100% on the new colour pallette but I reckon it's loads better than the bulk of what we used to get.

[EDIT]: Bought a sloppy jumper. It looks alright, for them sloppy jumper days. I have a base wear equipped, but it is not visible- directly beneath it is the inner wear/underwear. Given how this game is... I fully expect more outer wears like that in future :-P

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x197/RastaniHelios/pso20160224_204004_000_zps8rmeiafw.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

yoshiblue
Feb 24, 2016, 04:44 AM
Too bad the jacket is opened or you could have called it a super sized chastity belt.

final_attack
Feb 24, 2016, 05:04 AM
May I ask the lowest price of Flower / Cute underwear? :o
Any color is fine, just wanna get that .... what do you call it? Bra's strap? Like those 2 type.

Male jacket (Knit Douffle?) + base and female base too? Yellow one if possible ^^;

Gotta go soon (maybe), so can't really online atm >.<

Thank you :D

TaigaUC
Feb 24, 2016, 05:18 AM
Flower underwear looks relatively cheap. White is 4m. Blue is 2m.
Black Cute underwear is 3m. People really don't like black.

Flare Skirt yellow is cheap if you just want it for the shoes.

final_attack
Feb 24, 2016, 05:21 AM
Flower underwear looks relatively cheap. White is 4m.
Black Cute underwear is 3m. People really don't like black.

Flare Skirt yellow is cheap if you just want it for the shoes.

Thank you very much :D

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 24, 2016, 05:32 AM
10k FUN points for scratch and no my shop 3 days

Asuka~
Feb 24, 2016, 05:44 AM

>10k

I usually spend 30-50k to get one.

Buckets
Feb 24, 2016, 06:06 AM
150k-200k 6 - 8+ shop passes.

How to make Baggy-T work on male, i feel deceived.

Vintasticvin
Feb 24, 2016, 01:28 PM

The prices have gone down, thankfully. But this scratch is a bust for one of my characters yet again, because still gotta look like a 14 year old is the theme again.
Watch out fpr ERPers who prey on 14 yr old looking lolis xD

Shirai
Feb 24, 2016, 01:48 PM

100k FUN spent today
no my shop but crapton of that new FUN scratch LA

/scratchluck

On the other hand, the outerwears are nice this scratch.
Yeah, SEGA could do better with how the outerwears rest on non-anorexic characters. But, oh well

final_attack
Feb 24, 2016, 07:29 PM
Alt (female char) :
- Finally picked up yellow Cute Innerwear for cheapness purpose _(:3 .... Under 500k, I think. The bra's strap(?) is visible if used with some kind of base / outer, which is nice, as I wanted.
- Made a mistake buying pink FlaredSkirt for 2m _(:3 But I guess it's cool to have 1 "cute" layered wear. It made use of inner wear too.
- Settled with Half Pants (yellow and blue for cheapness _(:3 Didn't really liked the white and black shirt one actually ...... doesn't seems worth the money ^^; ), since I felt it match with Fi-main I use on my alt. I want cool glove like 1 of the default female body paint D:
- Gve up on KnitJacket because it made "half-pregnant" ..... more visible on FlaredSkirt, I think.

Main (male char) :
- Got HalfPants too (yellow and blue again) ..... but I think the shoes is for Giantfoot Bigfoot _(:3 Might just use it after I look around again.
- KnitJacket ..... tried to pick red one (got it for 200k _(:3 ), but might try getting the white / slightly yellow-ish one.

Never thought I spent around 4.5m in total (3.5m + 1m) for 2 char _(:3

sesiom000
Feb 24, 2016, 11:00 PM
So in 2 years after episode 3 there was no war and everyone just "enjoyed themselves!" and now everyone on the lobby is pregnant including little girls...
Episode 4: Pregnancy Reborn!

Rakurai
Feb 25, 2016, 05:01 AM
Is there some way to keep the front of the long sleeve T-shirt from sticking out weirdly on the bottom?

It doesn't do it on default preview character, but it does on my new character I made, and no amount of messing around body proportions in the creator seemed to fix it.

Stormwalker
Feb 25, 2016, 09:14 AM
I have no interest in more of these "real world" clothes. Just like I have no interest in any more of this "real world" story.

At least the previous scratches had some ARKS-themed stuff. The new one is useless.

sesiom000
Feb 25, 2016, 10:20 AM
Is there some way to keep the front of the long sleeve T-shirt from sticking out weirdly on the bottom?

It doesn't do it on default preview character, but it does on my new character I made, and no amount of messing around body proportions in the creator seemed to fix it.

Unless you shrink you butt slider to the max you cant fix the bad idle female stance.
The female idle stance+butt slider make the jackets look extremely stretched on the bottom like your pregnant.
For now i would avoid long jackets until SEGA fixes it.

Sizustar
Feb 25, 2016, 12:22 PM
I have no interest in more of these "real world" clothes. Just like I have no interest in any more of this "real world" story.

At least the previous scratches had some ARKS-themed stuff. The new one is useless.

Both world are real.

Stormwalker
Feb 25, 2016, 12:43 PM
Both world are real.

Hence the quotation marks around 'real world'. Just because I loathe Episode 4 doesn't mean I don't understand what is going on.

The point I was making is I like my science fantasy costuming and am uninterested in a scratch that has only 21st century civilian casual wear in it. Sega gets no money from me this month.

Rakurai
Feb 25, 2016, 05:59 PM
Unless you shrink you butt slider to the max you cant fix the bad idle female stance.
The female idle stance+butt slider make the jackets look extremely stretched on the bottom like your pregnant.
For now i would avoid long jackets until SEGA fixes it.

The character in question is male, so I don't think that's the issue.

sesiom000
Feb 25, 2016, 10:33 PM
The character in question is male, so I don't think that's the issue.

Even male characters have butt slider so the problem is still there even without the female idle stance making it even worse.
Just make sure your character isnt fat, or doesnt have shrink the hip/butt and see if it helps.

Rakurai
Feb 26, 2016, 09:32 PM
The thing irks me is that the T-shirt looks perfectly normal on my character in ES.

Tried messing with both of those sliders, and only making my character extremely wide caused it to stop sticking out. The latter slider didn't do anything at all.