PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 English patch

Tarawar
Feb 24, 2016, 01:13 PM
Hey guys, first time posting. I finally decided to try PSO2 out considering I've pretty much come to terms it wont come to the states. I did the install through the tweaker guide and it seems everything went through fine (that captcha boss was annoying as hell though). My only complaint is that literally half the stuff is in English and half is in Japanese. For example the text that they say sometimes is English and the next text could literally be Japanese or items I pickup are in Japanese but my status text and stuff is English. Is that how it is or did I just install the patches incorrectly? I followed the lord Muegen video and thought it went through alright (did the three English patch installs from tweaker). Just some insight would be nice, thanks!

jooozek
Feb 24, 2016, 01:18 PM
it's a fan translation, if you installed normal english patch, large files patch and story patch plus also the item/title translation plugin in tweaker and see most of the text in english and some japanese and aren't getting infinite loading screens then that's all that you are gonna get

Tarawar
Feb 24, 2016, 01:59 PM
it's a fan translation, if you installed normal english patch, large files patch and story patch plus also the item/title translation plugin in tweaker and see most of the text in english and some japanese and aren't getting infinite loading screens then that's all that you are gonna get

Thank you. I did not try or really see the item/title translation on the tweaker but I'll go back in later tonight and see if I can find it and install that.

Jei182
Feb 24, 2016, 03:27 PM
If you're using the tweaker, the item/title translation should be under Plug-Ins.

Tarawar
Feb 24, 2016, 04:21 PM
If you're using the tweaker, the item/title translation should be under Plug-Ins.

Awesome, thank you!