Feb 25, 2016, 06:44 AM
T-1000 Kuna

Coldco
Feb 25, 2016, 07:13 AM
both

5char

wefwq
Feb 25, 2016, 08:04 AM
highschool girls. I don't go for that garbage.
JA'd fedora: the post.

Dugs
Feb 25, 2016, 08:55 AM
Just put me back in the cryo chamber, I want out.

Stormwalker
Feb 25, 2016, 09:29 AM
I still want to know where Matoi is. And, after all the crap my character went through to save her, why "Where's Matoi?" wasn't the very first question she asked out of the coldsleep chamber.

TaigaUC
Feb 25, 2016, 09:34 AM
Hitsugi or Kohri?

Boy Hitsugi or girl Hitsugi?

wefwq
Feb 25, 2016, 09:38 AM
I still want to know where Matoi is. And, after all the crap my character went through to save her, why "Where's Matoi?" wasn't the very first question she asked out of the coldsleep chamber.
undergo plot upgrades

Sayara
Feb 25, 2016, 10:16 AM

Basically this.

Sp-24
Feb 25, 2016, 10:56 AM
Aki.

Kohri's hair looks like she tried to do some cute tiny ponytail, gave up half-way, left it in a tangled mess and has to cut the hair tie out of her hair every night, and there just seems to be something WRONG with her.
Hitsugi's hair reminds me of a shiny new floor mop and she does that horribly unattractive thing where she gapes open-mouthed for prolonged periods of time.
They both talk scream their own overreactions to themselves like they have brain damage. Oh also they're fucking highschool girls. I don't go for that garbage.
http://i.imgur.com/kn8QKrG.jpg

TehCubey
Feb 25, 2016, 11:45 AM
Kohri is a troll and wants to tap that redhead ass so hard.

Hitsugi's life is a neverending torment and having to deal with much bullshit.

I find them more amusing than I thought I would.

aryayudhaprakasa2
Feb 25, 2016, 11:53 AM
Kohri is a troll and wants to tap that redhead ass so hard.

Hitsugi's life is a neverending torment and having to deal with much bullshit.

I find them more amusing than I thought I would.

^this

DRAGONxNOGARD
Feb 25, 2016, 12:51 PM
i want hitsugi as friend partner

TaigaUC
Feb 25, 2016, 01:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kn8QKrG.jpg

Great expression.

seilent
Feb 25, 2016, 02:19 PM
i ship hitsugi x kohri instead picking one of them

Kondibon
Feb 25, 2016, 03:33 PM
You didn't include Aru
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/0/0/3/2/9/8/4/4/9/17790280_why_would_you_do_that.jpeg

Tymek
Feb 25, 2016, 04:33 PM
At the moment; neither.
They both have brain damage.

Keilyn
Feb 25, 2016, 06:36 PM
Neither...
...I prefer the living.

^_^

Strobo_Lemon
Feb 25, 2016, 07:02 PM
Aki.

Kohri's hair looks like she tried to do some cute tiny ponytail, gave up half-way, left it in a tangled mess and has to cut the hair tie out of her hair every night, and there just seems to be something WRONG with her.
Hitsugi's hair reminds me of a shiny new floor mop and she does that horribly unattractive thing where she gapes open-mouthed for prolonged periods of time.
They both talk scream their own overreactions to themselves like they have brain damage. Oh also they're fucking highschool girls. I don't go for that garbage.

I got triggered by this

Kondibon
Feb 25, 2016, 07:08 PM
I got triggered by thisA-are you a japanese highschool girl?

SilenWhisper
Feb 26, 2016, 03:15 AM
Hitsugi or Kohri?

I'll tell you when they give them realistic faces.
Until then,none.

NoobSpectre
Feb 26, 2016, 03:49 AM
Of course Eucreta/Third Generation DF Apprentice (Fake)

Since I vote for you my lady, please gimme a reward. Step on me, and please not be gentle (ouo)

Vintasticvin
Feb 26, 2016, 07:55 AM
I vote for that Naked Shota mmmhm I want me some booty! I likes it and I wants it so it can go the easy way or the harrrd wayyy the choice is theirs.

TaigaUC
Feb 26, 2016, 08:15 AM
it'd probably be more interesting if Aru still thought he was Hitsugi, ie. retained Hitsugi's memories and personality.

Stormwalker
Feb 26, 2016, 10:32 AM
I haven't actually managed to sit through an entire cutscene with them yet. I usually get about four or five lines of dialogue in. Sometimes not that far.

So far the one thing in Episode 4 that has managed to amuse me is when Pietro tried to flag down my character and she just kept walking. Unfortunately, he managed to run and get in front of her so he could be annoying at her some more.

TaigaUC
Feb 26, 2016, 11:01 AM
"I'm Hitsugi!"
"No! I'm Hitsugi!"
"But you have a wiener!"
"Noooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Interaction between otaku shotacon Koori and shota Hitsugi would be hilarious, too.

Meanwhile, I cleared the new Storyboards today. I feel silly for expecting something to actually happen.
The whole bath fondling and breast size comparison thing is ultra cliche.
The most exciting part was wondering where the hell they were going to hide Aru, but they don't even show that.

Sp-24
Feb 26, 2016, 11:18 AM
Why do you even need to hide him. Give him a dry towel and say it's a girl.

TaigaUC
Feb 26, 2016, 12:16 PM
I was thinking that too.

Zyrusticae
Feb 26, 2016, 04:02 PM
The whole bath fondling and breast size comparison thing is ultra cliche.
OH GODDAMMIT

WHY SEGA?

WHY?!

don't answer that pls, my expectations were already at rock-bottom and this is just par for the course at this point...

But really, for fuck's sake, this shit pisses me off. Like every time I see one of these scenes I am immediately taken out and reminded that a majority of the writing is being done by (often loveless) gynophiliac men who have no idea how to write characters that are people and not bland, rote stereotypes based on a whole lot of nothing.

Fuckin' A, man. I am T-R-I-G-G-E-R-E-D!

Why do you even need to hide him. Give him a dry towel and say it's a girl.
I would figure the problem is less that he's a boy and more that they're going to be cohabiting.

Not that that makes the silliness any better.

TaigaUC
Feb 26, 2016, 04:20 PM
I'm not triggered or angered, but it's really, really boring.
And disappointing considering how much better PSO1 was, but we've already gone there so many times.

A friend was complaining about how PSO2 is just SEGA copy/pasting or plagiarising everything else.
This is just one of those things that affirms that.

Strobo_Lemon
Feb 26, 2016, 06:56 PM
A-are you a japanese highschool girl?

Yes. Refrain from taking any more snapshots of my underwear with your camera phone.. Onegai

On EP4 + the anime

When I think of Phantasy Star, I don't imagine bathtub scenes, high school girls and shotas, but sci-fi futuristic stuff (in space)

Those things just don't belong in Phantasy Star, but they gotta appeal to a wider audience to make more money.

Not that I hate those things! C'mon SEGA, bring on the Yuri Fanservice!! Kohri X Hitsugi ftw :cuddle:

Sp-24
Feb 26, 2016, 07:03 PM
Yes. Refrain from taking any more snapshots of my underwear with your camera phone.. Onegai
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/TZ8qq7l.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Keilyn
Feb 26, 2016, 07:44 PM
Now that you mention...

Fiancee and I decided that we would try to use the service Crunchy Roll (which we like) to find anime, but we were looking for series that did not have any traces of High Schools or Middle School. So we started reading all of these anime synopsis and it turned out that the majority of anime today is actually high school and middle school recycled anime....

...the sad thing is that the voice actors always act far too old to make the students have above average IQs in these animes...

...Considering I teach in Middle School and High School and its just sheer amazement the difference to the point it feels more like its grown men and women stuck in children's bodies trying hard at reliving their bad childhoods...

...and far too many Mary Sues too....

Six different services for anime and most of it is trashy school stuff.

Kondibon
Feb 26, 2016, 08:08 PM
Now that you mention...

Fiancee and I decided that we would try to use the service Crunchy Roll (which we like) to find anime, but we were looking for series that did not have any traces of High Schools or Middle School. So we started reading all of these anime synopsis and it turned out that the majority of anime today is actually high school and middle school recycled anime....

...the sad thing is that the voice actors always act far too old to make the students have above average IQs in these animes...

...Considering I teach in Middle School and High School and its just sheer amazement the difference to the point it feels more like its grown men and women stuck in children's bodies trying hard at reliving their bad childhoods...

...and far too many Mary Sues too....

Six different services for anime and most of it is trashy school stuff.Some day people will catch on, and I won't have to keep linking this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturgeon's_law

Meteor Weapon
Feb 26, 2016, 09:41 PM
The Mother Cluster/Brain early build up bores me already, just wanna get through all this episode fast. Unless Sega again pulls yet another plot twist.

EP5 when? I wanna fight God of All Darkness ala Coil of Bahamut story/quest development already.

The true profound darkness hid in the abyss of all that exist, only ARKS that reach strict requirement are allowed to go through shitload of obstacles to reach the far end of the oblivion of the omniverse yadda yadda. Fight every Falz from the past, from the alternate and that has yet to be known.

Keilyn
Feb 26, 2016, 09:45 PM
Some day people will catch on, and I won't have to keep linking this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturgeon's_law

We can also quote Murphy's Law too...
Except unlike Sturgeon's Law (which was a revelation) there was a mathematical component to Murphy's Law.

Too many philosophical laws that have no scientific basis or relevance....

Sp-24
Feb 26, 2016, 09:53 PM
That's because every slightly non-stupid observation has to be a law or a theory these days.

^ I call this "The Sp-24 Theory".

yoshiblue
Feb 26, 2016, 09:58 PM
Except unlike Sturgeon's Law (which was a revelation) there was a mathematical component to Murphy's Law.

That's because every slightly non-stupid observation has to be a law or a theory these days.

Yadira's Law: (Taken from the Cake Sister Effect)
The entire universe is idiots.[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/OazCXESCYgU/hqdefault.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Nitro Vordex
Feb 26, 2016, 10:08 PM
focl.

Meteor Weapon
Feb 26, 2016, 10:10 PM
Yadira's Law: (Taken from the Cake Sister Effect)
The entire universe is idiots.[SPOILER-BOX]
"The whole universe is filled with idiots." I think.

yoshiblue
Feb 26, 2016, 10:12 PM
You're not wrong, but mine is better. For comedy reasons.

Kondibon
Feb 26, 2016, 10:26 PM

I'm pretty sure sturgeon's law is mostly a joke like Godwnin's law.

Raujinn
Feb 26, 2016, 11:55 PM
This thread is worse than the story

Keilyn
Feb 27, 2016, 08:29 AM
Here you go :)

1 - (!%)^x = %

There....
Something useful. ^_^

Dycize
Feb 27, 2016, 08:41 AM
But there's the YMT corporation which makes apps for ESC-A OS, with the owner of said corporation being a weapons otaku, who named his company after YaMaTo, then he goes on talking about the Yamato, the Musashi, and tanks.
You know, someone who probably has nothing to do with the plot.

Ok that's really not a lot.
I like Kohri's creeper antics (and Hitsugi's "silently judging you" face was the best).
Aru does seem to think he's Hitsugi, kinda. He thinks that's his name and he wants to wear the same clothes as Hitsugi ("Aru, you're a boy." "A tra-" "Kohri you shut it.").

Sp-24
Feb 27, 2016, 10:26 AM
It was nice how Sierra asks if you are an otaku about something after that scene in the cafe. And the choices are ARKS, Sierra and "no".

Dycize
Feb 27, 2016, 12:32 PM
It's more of a "not really" answer like you're not particularly into something.
I liked that Xiela's reaction to the bath scene was just a single "Let's keep what we saw to ourselves" and our character just nodding. Sega acknowledges how useful this important scene was right there.

Keilyn
Feb 27, 2016, 12:34 PM
But there's the YMT corporation which makes apps for ESC-A OS, with the owner of said corporation being a weapons otaku, who named his company after YaMaTo, then he goes on talking about the Yamato, the Musashi, and tanks.
You know, someone who probably has nothing to do with the plot.

Ok that's really not a lot.
I like Kohri's creeper antics (and Hitsugi's "silently judging you" face was the best).
Aru does seem to think he's Hitsugi, kinda. He thinks that's his name and he wants to wear the same clothes as Hitsugi ("Aru, you're a boy." "A tra-" "Kohri you shut it.").

Military History...

There was the Yamato-Class Warship in the Japanese Imperial Navy. A battleship, which one by the same name, the Yamato served as the Flagship to the Imperial Navy's Combined Fleet. it was Isoroku Yamamoto's ship.

The second ship of the Yamato-Class Battleships was named the Musashi. Her sister-ship was the Yamato and were among the strongest battleships ever devised by any known military of its time. Eventually the Muzashi became the flagship of the Combined Fleet...

Allied Command had chosen to invade Okinawa to be used as a staging point against mainland Japan. Imperial Command ordered the Yamato to Okinawa to fight there until destroyed. Like most battleships, they were defeated by the air power brought forth by aircraft carriers and their bombers.

The loss at Okinawa signaled the defeat of the Japanese and a loss of will, to the point that males in that place over the age of sixteen up to sixty-five in their horror committed seppuku in tandem, showing one of the most horric points in the war as suicide for the first time had caused greater casualties than concentration camps.....

though Musashi came second....it was sunk first a year earlier. Destroyed by the same means, Bombardment and Torpedoes...wreckage of the vessel was actually found by microsoft's cofounder last year. (that was actually on History Channel)...

Dycize
Feb 27, 2016, 12:40 PM
Maybe "weapons" may not have been the right word yes.

Keilyn
Feb 27, 2016, 12:49 PM
Oh its the right word Dycize...

Weapons are Weapons, be them warships or melee weapons like swords constructed with the purpose of killing.

Zeroem
Feb 28, 2016, 01:13 AM
It's more of a "not really" answer like you're not particularly into something.
I liked that Xiela's reaction to the bath scene was just a single "Let's keep what we saw to ourselves" and our character just nodding. Sega acknowledges how useful this important scene was right there.

Lol, this reminds me of an useless panty-shot scene in Corpse Party.

Back to the topic......um, neither?
Kohri's too busy trying to tap both Aru and Hitsugi into a threesome, and Hitsugi's just......eh.
Then again, this is the only first chapter.

Great Pan
Feb 28, 2016, 07:46 PM
Aye vote for SORO. That is all.