PDA

View Full Version : been gone for near a month, what did I miss?

Achelousaurus
Feb 26, 2016, 03:41 PM
A) fuck all German bureaucrats
B) my isps old AND new fucked up royally and for reason other than general incompetence I had no internet since February 1st, what did I miss?

Just heard su is op in XH? And wanda the new dps pet?
Are people still doing Tokyo Exploration regularly? cause I don't have enough just yet.

wahahaha
Feb 26, 2016, 03:46 PM
Wanda is okay
Torim is good
Cery is okay

SU relies on high rarity pets, torim is by far the hardest one to get, besides that, you missed all those yummy roman emperor stones

elryan
Feb 26, 2016, 05:12 PM
Just heard su is op in XH? And wanda the new dps pet?

No. On the contrary, SU will get you kicked out of MPAs quick.

Trim is.

Are people still doing Tokyo Exploration regularly? cause I don't have enough just yet.

No because Train Ghidoran triggers gives you 13* faster than gathering stones.

Sp-24
Feb 26, 2016, 05:19 PM
Tokyo is currently dead, but the White Day EQ will have Tokyo weapons drop there, and I think the trailer said that Kagaseo stones will be involved as well.

wefwq
Feb 26, 2016, 07:37 PM
bumped org/psublog

Shinamori
Feb 26, 2016, 08:59 PM

Trim is.

Most EQs/MPAs, You most likely won't get kicked out of LQs or general EQs.

Rakurai
Feb 26, 2016, 09:52 PM
Torim isn't actually that much better then Wanda at sustained DPS, and it's so squishy that a lot of bosses will KO it really quickly if you aren't constantly controlling its positioning to prevent it from getting hit.

The main thing it shines at is the huge burst damage it can output using Torim Spiral.

Wanda is generally better for bossing because it can actually afford to take some hits, so you don't have to waste time repositioning it or healing it as much.

arokidaaron
Feb 27, 2016, 02:42 AM

Not every ship does this tho, i main SU since SU release and I never encountered any people leaving because of my class in my ship.

Achelousaurus
Feb 27, 2016, 09:07 AM
Thanks.
I tried the spiral but with the charge time it seems little besides downed bal or shrayda can be hit with it.

It's a real pity and shame people aren't spamming tokyo anymore though. I don#t really care about the drops, I just really like the quest.