PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Do 13* Eggs Somehow Expire/Disappear?

[Ayumi]
Feb 28, 2016, 04:33 PM
My question is due to a weird experience of having 4 13* eggs.
I knew where they were and made sure to never go in that storage to mess with them.
I had 12* and 13* eggs in that storage and decided to go check on them today.
They're all gone.
The 12*s are safe in that storage, but the 13*s are all gone.

Went through all storage and all characters just to make sure if they're just misplaced... and I can't find any of them.

wahahaha
Feb 28, 2016, 04:56 PM
Pietro is sad.
You cooked those eggs and gave them to your pets.
No they do not expire, which means you either dropped them or ate them.

Sandmind
Feb 28, 2016, 05:07 PM
*Insert learn to read to above poster.*

Well, if you truly made sure you kept them away from accidental pet feeding/vendoring (and storage is the safest spot), then Sega got stuff to explain ... as usual. Personally, I lock any pet egg I plan on safe keeping. Still, you got Sega'ed pretty hard there and their support will not help if you're outside japan. :-(

LordKaiser
Feb 28, 2016, 05:21 PM
Are you sure that you didn't hatched them?

wahahaha
Feb 28, 2016, 05:26 PM

Well, if you truly made sure you kept them away from accidental pet feeding/vendoring (and storage is the safest spot), then Sega got stuff to explain ... as usual. Personally, I lock any pet egg I plan on safe keeping. Still, you got Sega'ed pretty hard there and their support will not help if you're outside japan. :-(

Better blame sega ; ))))

In your PSO2 folder , where pictures are located, there is a folder called log, where you can see what you have done, you can check PetEggSynthesisLog and Actionlog.

[Ayumi]
Feb 28, 2016, 06:34 PM
Pietro is sad.
You cooked those eggs and gave them to your pets.
No they do not expire, which means you either dropped them or ate them.
I didn't because everything else that I placed in that same storage that I made sure never to touch is still in that storage. Also can see maybe somehow feeding one of them, but not all 4.

Yeah. I quadruple-checked all of my characters and the highest ★ I could find is 12★

Are you sure that you didn't hatched them?
No as the highest I got as a pet is 10★ as I wasn't ready to turn it into a 13* as I
1. Didn't know if I had the best personality or not at the time and
2. Didn't have the money on the specific character either.

Better blame sega ; ))))

In your PSO2 folder , where pictures are located, there is a folder called log, where you can see what you have done, you can check PetEggSynthesisLog and Actionlog.
PetEggSynthesisLog doesn't seem to show ★ rarity to it though.

Petunia
Feb 28, 2016, 06:47 PM
They do not expire.
You vendored or fed them to your existing pets. There's nothing else short of a server rollback that could cause them to vanish, and I'm not sure PSO2 has ever had one of those.

TaigaUC
Feb 28, 2016, 10:02 PM
Check your ES and character storage? I dunno.

Shinamori
Feb 28, 2016, 10:06 PM
Did you recently do a massive delete of unwanted things? If so, then rip. However, you should get into the habit of locking things you don't want to use right away.

wefwq
Feb 28, 2016, 10:12 PM
Tip: You can use lock feature for egg item so it can prevent you discarding or selling it to vendor by accident.

Shadowth117
Feb 28, 2016, 10:26 PM
Tip: You can use lock feature for egg item so it can prevent you discarding or selling it to vendor by accident.

Of note is that this does NOT prevent a hatched pet from being able to cannibalize it if you accidentally tell it to while feeding it.

[Ayumi]
Feb 29, 2016, 07:06 AM
They do not expire.
You vendored or fed them to your existing pets. There's nothing else short of a server rollback that could cause them to vanish, and I'm not sure PSO2 has ever had one of those.

I already know I didn't. As I said, the only things that seem to be missing from the storage are the 13s while the 12s are still there. If I was going to feed, it would be ones with stats. The 12s and 13s all had stats, but my 12s are still there.
If there were any I would vendor, it would be ones with 0 stats as I usually would feed them EXP eggs. None of my 13s or 12s had 0 stats so that would not have happened.
I also locked all of the eggs that's in storage so I would not have sold them either.

Check your ES and character storage? I dunno.

Already have. I have my es storage greyed/locked out though.

Did you recently do a massive delete of unwanted things? If so, then rip. However, you should get into the habit of locking things you don't want to use right away.

I did not. The only thing I've sold off as I didn't need was the consumables you got from th V-Day EQ that I had way too many of those from. Those were not in my OTP storage and would also be above my EXP Eggs and ave the 6-10 eggs I have in storage for feeding which would also be over the 12s and 13s if I would've sold straight from storage and somehow had it set to "all storage".

Already stated many times I've locked all of my eggs in that one specific storage.

Of note is that this does NOT prevent a hatched pet from being able to cannibalize it if you accidentally tell it to while feeding it.

I knew of this as I wanted to test it out on a 9 that I had a while back and locked it to see if it could be fed as I found it confusing that it would still show up in the synthesis page when it was locked.
Pet still ate it.
This is also why I put those eggs in a secluded box when I found out even after I locked it, as I did not want to accidently pull out from there and feed them to pets.
Anything I don't want to mess with and want in far reach is what I put in the far reach storage... which is the OTP storage. Eggs, Level 17 discs (for my alts), and certain weapons that I want to use for certain characters for certain times like Fortunate Omen for example.

Perfect Chaos
Feb 29, 2016, 05:29 PM
Check your log in history. Maybe someone knows your password somehow and is selectively vandalizing your account in secret.

[Ayumi]
Mar 1, 2016, 12:12 PM
Check your log in history. Maybe someone knows your password somehow and is selectively vandalizing your account in secret.

They don't, and how would they get in without OTP?

wahahaha
Mar 1, 2016, 01:12 PM
;3336124']They don't, and how would they get in without OTP?

Did you check action log? Because it seems you did not.
If you have picture of your egg stats , you can filter by searching those numbers in the feed log, along with the egg ID