PDA

View Full Version : They ****ing ruined Io!

Achelousaurus
Mar 1, 2016, 01:20 PM
WTF Sega?
Seems like they are determined to ruin every aspect of the game and leave no stone unturned.

Her voice sounds boring as hell now and no longer cute as before, that's pure BS cause her voice before could easily have been the voice of an 18+ year old girl and there was no reason to change it.

Her face is now not even remotely as cute as before .
And to add insult to injury she is as flat as ever.
Before she was incredibly cute and everyone loved her. Now she doesn't appeal to anyone anymore cause she's not nearly as cute and doesn't even have boobs to show for as excuse.

Who the hell like bland looking girls without boobs?
Everyone working on ep 4 is failing so fucking hard and making their biggest efforts to ruin the fucking game.
Within the first friggin day of ep 4 more things were ruined than in all of the ep 3 mistakes combined.

PS: I'm not into lolis but Io was cute enough to make up for lack of boobs.

sesiom000
Mar 1, 2016, 01:27 PM
Who the hell plays a game for a NPC character...
I dont even...

Sesheenku
Mar 1, 2016, 01:29 PM
Lol u wot...

This MMO does an unbelievable amount of things right that quite frankly other MMO's don't seem to even be able to comprehend doing but boobs and voices are what kills it for you?

Look man, follow that make your character look like an NPC guide, make you own Io, make her chest as large as you want. Then you can look at her ALL the time and you can choose her voice too.

Oh just saying btw, petite girls need love too. <3

The Walrus
Mar 1, 2016, 01:29 PM
Who the hell plays a game for a NPC character...
I dont even...

being angry over a character being "ruined" =/= playing a game for a npc

Achelousaurus
Mar 1, 2016, 01:31 PM
Anyone got a working file? The NPC thread has something that looks very different.

Point is this is the straw to break the camel's back. So many things wrong with EP 4 from gameplay over story. And ontop of all the other BS, they ruined my favorite character.
In the short time I played ep 4 Sega pissed me off more than during all of ep 3 combined.

Sizustar
Mar 1, 2016, 01:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/POJWZ0j.jpg

Frien
Mar 1, 2016, 01:37 PM
SEGA isn't there to cater to your taste.

Oh, and "Before she was incredibly cute and everyone loved her. Now she doesn't appeal to anyone anymore cause she's not nearly as cute and doesn't even have boobs to show for as excuse." really pushes that you think everyone shares the same opinion as you.

Here's a hint; they don't.

6/10 made me reply

FANSean
Mar 1, 2016, 01:37 PM
why is everyone replying to this low quality bait jesus christ

Sesheenku
Mar 1, 2016, 01:39 PM
She kinda reminds me offffff

http://main-im-char-1.gamewise.co/Fie-Claussell-350431-full.jpeg

And she is just my favorite in that game lol.

Achelousaurus
Mar 1, 2016, 01:43 PM
SEGA isn't there to cater to your taste.

Oh, and "Before she was incredibly cute and everyone loved her. Now she doesn't appeal to anyone anymore cause she's not nearly as cute and doesn't even have boobs to show for as excuse." really pushes that you think everyone shares the same opinion as you.

Here's a hint; they don't.

6/10 made me reply
Except, You forget Japan. Io was cute and an almost loli. An oreko,too. Incredibly popular in Japan.
She was made to cater to a certain audience in the first place, like most females in this game.

But now the writers changed her for the worse for no reason (not like other characters changed this much) and she doesn't appeal to any major audience anymore due to still having no boobs.
Sega just alienated a lot of people for no reason, business as usual. As always they make retarded changes that most people don't like.

Sizustar
Mar 1, 2016, 01:49 PM
Except, You forget Japan. Io was cute and an almost loli. An oreko,too. Incredibly popular in Japan.
She was made to cater to a certain audience in the first place, like most females in this game.

But now the writers changed her for the worse for no reason (not like other characters changed this much) and she doesn't appeal to any major audience anymore due to still having no boobs.
Sega just alienated a lot of people for no reason, business as usual. As always they make retarded changes that most people don't like.

Too early to say whether she's still popular or not, and we can wait till the character general election end to see.

http://pso2.jp/players/event/pso15anniversary/charavote/#voteTab

elryan
Mar 1, 2016, 01:50 PM
http://static.zerochan.net/Io.%28PSO2%29.full.1858125.jpg

Sp-24
Mar 1, 2016, 01:54 PM
Io thread?

http://i2.pixiv.net/c/600x600/img-master/img/2016/03/02/02/58/38/55579465_p0_master1200.jpg

Japan doesn't seem to mind her.

Sizustar
Mar 1, 2016, 02:05 PM
Io thread?

http://i2.pixiv.net/c/600x600/img-master/img/2016/03/02/02/58/38/55579465_p0_master1200.jpg

Japan doesn't seem to mind her.

They seem to like her ponytail, although they also seem to like the new PSO2es Character too

http://i.imgur.com/EUgbYTp.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYXMk9bUAAA4E2b.png

yoshiblue
Mar 1, 2016, 02:09 PM
For a moment I thought that was going to be a Ramna reference. Also, nothing wrong with lack of boobs. You crazy, bruh.

TehCubey
Mar 1, 2016, 02:21 PM
>Not liking new Io

Not sure if bad taste or trolling.

SilkaN
Mar 1, 2016, 02:21 PM
Just skip the story board dialogue. She uses her old NPC lines in EP4.
Also, I don't dislike the change. Her younger self sounded too much like Kirino imo, I prefer the more mature tone of her voice.

un1t27
Mar 1, 2016, 02:31 PM
Save yourself by not caring about stupid stuff so much.

Orlandez
Mar 1, 2016, 03:49 PM
You mean fixed
It's ok we all make mistakes
Ulc is better anyway

wahahaha
Mar 1, 2016, 04:02 PM
I suppose you are not going to pull a Maenara for a NPC

Xaeris
Mar 1, 2016, 04:04 PM
ITT: terrible taste. Terrible taste everywhere. Katori da best.

Vatallus
Mar 1, 2016, 04:09 PM
Good, I didn't like her anyway.

Outrider
Mar 1, 2016, 04:49 PM
Suddenly the idea of automatically replying to every new PSO2 General thread with that "STOP!" gif and then closing it immediately is sounding like an excellent idea.

Sayara
Mar 1, 2016, 05:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QHiJrBS.jpg
?

Achelousaurus
Mar 1, 2016, 05:08 PM
Ugh.
Just when I thought it can't get worse. Catching up with ep 4 and suddenly almost a full minute of naked little boy testicles.
Seriously, WTF Sega?

PhotonDrop
Mar 1, 2016, 05:19 PM
Your first mistake was watching anime.

Selphea
Mar 1, 2016, 06:00 PM
H-how could you senpai ;_;

yoshiblue
Mar 1, 2016, 06:04 PM
http://36.media.tumblr.com/4fb8c8363a2a4aa847ead0996900cb7f/tumblr_inline_o3cxe953rX1ql5lmm_400.png

Kondibon
Mar 1, 2016, 06:11 PM
I suppose you are not going to pull a Maenara for a NPCThis is her legacy.

[Ayumi]
Mar 1, 2016, 09:52 PM
I'm not understanding the topic.
So... how does she look different? And the time I heard her, she didn't sound different.

I never liked Io though so maybe due to me not paying attention to her I couldn't tell.

Then again...
I really hated Claris and thought she was ugly and stupid in EP1 and 2... then realized she looked a bajillion times better in EP3 so...

Sayara
Mar 1, 2016, 09:55 PM
She has a braid in her hair, her voice is a bit deeper. She might of gotten a bit taller.

SHE ACTUALLY AGED. basically.

Zeroem
Mar 1, 2016, 11:12 PM
I.........don't see anything wrong with Io's changes. It's in synch to the 2-year timeskip.
She matured, grow a few inches.

What makes Io popular is her tsun (and dere) moments, something that still fascinate me even after 10 years of reading manga. Well, there's also her figure and body structure, but it's personal taste. As of her popularity, eh we'll see.

Psst, Katori's probably gonna win this one again.
Well, I'm more on Xion camp, but Katori's also start to grow on me.

.......Ahem, despite all that, to be fair I will be disappointed if the NPCs didn't get visual overhaul.
Especially with the timeskip move.

Kondibon
Mar 2, 2016, 12:19 AM
SHE ACTUALLY AGED. basically.That's the worst thing ever for lolicons.

yoshiblue
Mar 2, 2016, 10:07 AM
That's the worst thing ever for lolicons.

I can see an anime playing this as a joke by having someone get PTSD from it.

Zorafim
Mar 2, 2016, 12:51 PM
What the hell is with the replies in this thread? Can't a person express his artistic opinion without being barraged with insults for it?
They changed a character. This poster believes these changes made the character worse. That is a valid topic.
So why is everyone dismissing it?

Outrider
Mar 2, 2016, 01:39 PM
I hate it when I'm the first person to explain this to somebody, but not all opinions are inherently valuable or worthwhile.

Also, I think you probably already know this but are pretending it's irrelevant, but the how and why you express your opinion are super important to how people react to it.

Saying you don't like a character's redesign? People will probably shrug it off as a difference of opinions.

Saying you don't like a character's redesign through shitposting and writing out stuff like "Who the hell like bland looking girls without boobs" without any level of self-awareness? People are going to react accordingly.

This has been the latest episode of "Outrider Explains the Basics of Interpersonal Communication."

tl;dr: C'mon, I think you're fully aware why people are laughing at this thread.

Zorafim
Mar 2, 2016, 02:03 PM
Well sure, he wasn't tactful in his expression at all. The replies should be equally tactless.

But look at the replies.
"Who plays a game for the NPCs"
"Why is anyone replying to this bait"

...okay, there aren't as many of these as I thought there were. But still, there are quite a few replies that actively dismiss the central thought of the thread. This thread should have continued to point out the benefits and flaws of the new designs, instead of being derailed before the third page.

I rarely see a thread in PSO2 general get off the ground. Most of the ones created seem to be treated in ways that discourage the poster from posting new threads. The ones that aren't are big new features that everyone is talking about. Almost all of them derail by the fourth page.

Outrider
Mar 2, 2016, 06:10 PM
That always seems to be the case in the forum where the most active game discussion is going on. I remember similar problems back when it was PSO General that saw the most activity.

Seems like it goes beyond just this thread. I don't know what the deal is, though. I mainly chill out in my forums.

Kondibon
Mar 2, 2016, 06:20 PM
I can see an anime playing this as a joke by having someone get PTSD from it.While I have seen anime that used this, or something similar as a joke (I can't remember them off the top of my head, but it seems familiar enough), I actually wasn't joking. Megidolaon has specifically stated that they like Io because she's basically a loli. The idea that she has no appeal for anyone at all though comes from not watching enough harem and moe anime to realize that small "cool" girl with short light blue hair is a thing of its own. :U

Strobo_Lemon
Mar 2, 2016, 09:16 PM
Io is fine

[Ayumi]
Mar 2, 2016, 11:34 PM
I guess OP wants Io to stay the same, petite, cute and small. With her old, higher pitched voice.

Definitely a lolicon.

Edit: Oh wait, that's actually me. Not OP

I say she looks better now. I might actually like her now.
Just need Xeno, Huey, Lottie, and Azanami to change...
...or die.

Zorafim
Mar 3, 2016, 02:35 PM
Huey does that thing where he acts like an idiot, and then when things get serious he becomes cool and shows that it was just an act.
Which I don't understand. Why would you purposefully act in a way which puts everyone off from enjoying your company? You already have a great personality, why hide that?

Oh shit, did I just become an afterschool special?

Outrider
Mar 3, 2016, 06:41 PM
I don't know. Were you cutting class?

To smoke cigarettes!?

PhotonDrop
Mar 3, 2016, 07:41 PM
Now, teacher, don't you fill me up with your rules. But everybody knows that smokin' ain't allowed in school.

Kondibon
Mar 3, 2016, 10:12 PM
Huey does that thing where he acts like an idiot, and then when things get serious he becomes cool and shows that it was just an act.
Which I don't understand. Why would you purposefully act in a way which puts everyone off from enjoying your company? You already have a great personality, why hide that?

Oh shit, did I just become an afterschool special?It's not about getting people to like him, its about getting people pumped.

Personally though it's the contrast that even makes me like Huey, if he was just generic serious guys he'd be really boring to me.

yoshiblue
Mar 4, 2016, 12:21 AM
On the plus side, as the person of influence leader boss man status, if something goes down that silliness can be used to offset the mood and keep people level headed.

ShinMaruku
Mar 4, 2016, 11:13 AM
http://40.media.tumblr.com/c90b39f08b27a8d5d278885a752595da/tumblr_o384crHEUC1s5oej2o1_540.jpg

Zorafim
Mar 4, 2016, 11:36 AM
http://40.media.tumblr.com/c90b39f08b27a8d5d278885a752595da/tumblr_o384crHEUC1s5oej2o1_540.jpg

I hate to be the one to say this, but I feel like it needs to be said.

I just did.

PhotonDrop
Mar 4, 2016, 12:12 PM
Lewd.

ShinMaruku
Mar 4, 2016, 12:39 PM
Bonita is the term needed.

Noblewine
Mar 4, 2016, 03:09 PM
Sega just wants your monies. =o

Zorafim
Mar 4, 2016, 03:40 PM
Maybe Sega would get my money if it made things worth buying.

SNAP

Noblewine
Mar 4, 2016, 10:45 PM
Maybe Sega would get my money if it made things worth buying.

SNAP

Touche if you like playing princess maker 2.0. I couldn't resist. lol

[Ayumi]
Mar 8, 2016, 04:55 AM
They need to make pants.

Noblewine
Mar 11, 2016, 02:52 PM
;3337793']They need to make pants.

For whom male or female? I see alot of pants in pso2 screenshot thread. lol

[Ayumi]
Mar 12, 2016, 11:12 PM
For whom male or female? I see alot of pants in pso2 screenshot thread. lol