PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 PS4 β - Looking for English Players/English Block

Zanverse
Mar 3, 2016, 11:49 AM
Hey everyone. I'm looking for players on Ship 2 in the PSO2 closed β. It would be great if we all had a block to gather at, to make things easier for communication and such. If any of you are down, please suggest a block number and leave your player ID name! Mine is "Jotaruno" so send a friend request if you'd like. Thanks.

P.S.: let's not turn this block into another B20 or B01.

dg81
Mar 5, 2016, 02:48 PM
Hey, I'm on ship 2. My username is Xryst.

Gotta say, navigating everything without an English patch has been a little challenging.

Side question, are only three worlds available? Forest, Caves and Shironia? For the life of me, I can't figure out how to unlock the Desert, even though I've done all of Koffie's quests...

richteam
Mar 5, 2016, 03:36 PM
Make sure you return to your ship to progress the storyboard. I was stuck with only the three areas until I did that, and after a number of cutscenes, I unlocked Tokyo city streets as well.

dg81
Mar 5, 2016, 04:07 PM
Thanks for that tip. I went back to the command center and am progressing along the matterboard of episode 4.

I don't speak or read an ounce of Japanese so I have no idea how school girls playing PSO2 on their laptops in Tokyo has anything to do with the original game. It's a bit strange.

ルニス
Mar 5, 2016, 09:19 PM
If anyone will still be playing online around 1700 JST feel free to add me. Player ID: L.橋本<- (はしもと)

twinspectre
Mar 5, 2016, 09:36 PM
is the game available 24/7 ???

ルニス
Mar 5, 2016, 09:50 PM
Today is the last day for the Closed Beta. It closes on March 6th 2200 JST. I believe that's 8AM EST. It is currently open to play as of now.

twinspectre
Mar 5, 2016, 09:53 PM
oh snap, here's too late 3:52 AM :( . Thanks for the answer
does anybody knows when the game will be released ? of course on Japanese Store

Anduril
Mar 5, 2016, 09:57 PM
oh snap, here's too late 3:52 AM :( . Thanks for the answer
does anybody knows when the game will be released ? of course on Japanese Store
April 20th.

ルニス
Mar 5, 2016, 09:59 PM
@Twinspectre It is still open. Sorry for not specifying, it closes at 8AM EST March, 6th Sunday.

Sorry for the inconvenience.