PDA

View Full Version : There's an End Attract hack? Really?

kurokyosuke
Mar 5, 2016, 12:17 AM
Saw it in the Magatsu just now in Ship2. I was running it on SH in B-11, and next thing I know, I see someone spamming infinite EAs with no cooldown (like 5/sec).

What kind of loser actually uses a cheat like that? And in SH, no less.

sparab
Mar 5, 2016, 12:23 AM
I wonder if they can hack some AIS for normal quests

Lostbob117
Mar 5, 2016, 12:29 AM
I saw that in my LQ?

Was it a name that started with an R and ended with an e or a?(I don't remember the name exactly)

kurokyosuke
Mar 5, 2016, 01:04 AM
I saw that in my AQ?

Was it a name that started with an R and ended with an e or a?(I don't remember the name exactly)

Yeah (it was an e). The person's in a Team, too. I wonder if the Team Master is aware of this.

JCry
Mar 5, 2016, 01:34 AM

A force could probably still clear nab II faster than an AIS

[Ayumi]
Mar 5, 2016, 01:52 AM

A force could probably still clear nab II faster than an AIS

Just half the time but half the fun.
I personally wouldn't care how weak or slow AIS would be to play in a level, I think it would be fun to do if Sega allowed it.
Maybe make a Bonus Quest for it some time if they have to.

DRAGONxNOGARD
Mar 5, 2016, 04:04 AM
engineer class what can summon AIS

Hysteria1987
Mar 5, 2016, 05:22 AM
I haven't run into a hacker in forever, but the last one I saw was spamming infinite bow PAs while flying around in a TD1. That was ages ago though.

I'd love an AIS in regular quest, the idea of stomping effortlessly through all opposition is kind of appealing... :P

Strobo_Lemon
Mar 5, 2016, 06:32 AM
Imagine levelling all your classes to cap using AIS. That would be heaven

wefwq
Mar 5, 2016, 06:45 AM
Imagine levelling all your classes to cap using AIS. That would be heaven
SHAQ burst with that thing will be 2500% rad.

GHNeko
Mar 5, 2016, 07:30 AM
I love how this topic turned into AIS during regular quest lmfao

Xion14Blade
Mar 5, 2016, 07:59 AM
Back on topic, I believe I bumped into something similar a month ago, someone was just spamming fully charged End Attracts during TD2 at B1 (which obviously meant it was an N EQ lol).
I'm guessing its either the same person or they got the hack from the same guy (some of my friends told me it's from PSO-Hack but eh)

Ordy
Mar 5, 2016, 08:22 AM
Sounds like a *removed* PSO2 trainer. That guy's an idiot for using it in a PUG like Magatsu.

Speed hack+PP lock I guess.

Tunga
Mar 5, 2016, 10:05 AM
On the good side OP got free magatsu runs.

sparab
Mar 5, 2016, 04:44 PM
In the earlier days, someone posted a MPA hacker video on nico and got banned in a few days while the hacker did not

Now sega spend most of their time catching RMT suspects instead

Macman
Mar 5, 2016, 07:53 PM
I love how this topic turned into AIS during regular quest lmfao

"We're sending these useless turrets A.I.S. to deal with the enemy reinforcements"

Then proceed to ignore the EC and farm the map in an A.I.S.

NoobSpectre
Mar 5, 2016, 08:16 PM
"We're sending these useless turrets A.I.S. to deal with the enemy reinforcements"

"Oh, btw Arks op, we disabled the photon blaster, missile launcher and forgot to put a knife on, you are stuck with frozen grenades and machinegun, in 30s battery life, GL!"

Tunga
Mar 5, 2016, 08:38 PM
On the bad side, people have gotten banned just for being in the same MPA as hackers. Try to stay away from these things when you see them. Better safe than sorry.

Haven't seen a cheater since CM was new. Oh well that sucks.

Hysteria1987
Mar 5, 2016, 08:59 PM
Haven't seen a cheater since CM was new. Oh well that sucks.Oh yeeeaah, there was apparently quite a lot of them running around not too long after it came out hey, I remember the threads on it.

SZiadaN
Mar 5, 2016, 10:22 PM
Cheaters are still very much around, just less obvious.
Me and Zapero (Lobby Bot), being overly obvious in the lobby, are not though since we've got other things to do. Though the trainer project that Ordy mentioned is still active.

Also, running AIS in regular quests is something I hadn't even considered.
Might look into that, thanks for the tip :)

TaigaUC
Mar 5, 2016, 10:43 PM
In the earlier days, someone posted a MPA hacker video on nico and got banned in a few days while the hacker did not

Now sega spend most of their time catching RMT suspects instead

That sounds like what I'd expect from SEGA.

Natsu Nem
Mar 6, 2016, 01:10 AM
Long ago, a friend of mine encountered a hacker in a random MPA.

She and that entire MPA got banned by SEGA because of that hacker.

sparab
Mar 6, 2016, 01:39 AM
Not related but some JP have taken interest in 3rd party tools like tweaker and ACT and started spreading them on sites like 2ch. Wonder if they are going to attract sega's attention?

wefwq
Mar 6, 2016, 02:37 AM
One of my teammate also report "cheater" encounter on EQ, it was B-001 though so i don't really surprised.
Should have warn him about that block earlier.

I think he's traumatized with that block now.

Not related but some JP have taken interest in 3rd party tools like tweaker and ACT and started spreading them on sites like 2ch. Wonder if they are going to attract sega's attention?
They tried to initiate tweaker witch hunt, remember?
Though we got lucky that their stuff break so they just rollback and never doing it again until now.

Chdata
Mar 6, 2016, 03:42 AM
It's not a hack, it's been confirmed in the PSO2 anime - ability to go super saiyan mode and shoot over end nadeshiko bullet.

Sp-24
Mar 6, 2016, 04:58 AM
Cheaters are still very much around, just less obvious.
Me and Zapero (Lobby Bot), being overly obvious in the lobby, are not though since we've got other things to do. Though the trainer project that Ordy mentioned is still active.

Also, running AIS in regular quests is something I hadn't even considered.
Might look into that, thanks for the tip :)
Isn't AIS a separate spawn confirmed by the server? That sound like something harder to do than entirely client-sided infinite PP and EA spam.

Sirius-91
Mar 6, 2016, 05:03 AM

They also seem to think removing the censor bypasses gameguard.

Tunga
Mar 6, 2016, 07:47 AM
Oh yeeeaah, there was apparently quite a lot of them running around not too long after it came out hey, I remember the threads on it.

I once entered a block only to be teleported to the center of the lobby with everyone else. It was funny but i left for obvious reasons.

Atmius
Mar 6, 2016, 09:40 AM
They also seem to think removing the censor bypasses gameguard.

How does one remove the censor without the tweaker anyway?

SZiadaN
Mar 6, 2016, 12:54 PM
Isn't AIS a separate spawn confirmed by the server? That sound like something harder to do than entirely client-sided infinite PP and EA spam.

There's a lot of things that should be confirmed by the server but can still be done.
Either way, as I mentioned, I hadn't even thought about it. So I haven't looked at it either.

Also, you're making it sound like client-sided infinite PP and EA spam is the only thing we got, if that is what you think then, I assure you, there is more.

Like this, which obviously should be confirmed by the server.
[SPOILER-BOX]They are all real and give loot when broken.
http://i64.tinypic.com/4qiexc.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Saagonsa
Mar 6, 2016, 03:27 PM
How does one remove the censor without the tweaker anyway?

Just delete the censor file. It should be ffbff2ac5b7a7948961212cefd4d402c

AlphaBlob
Mar 6, 2016, 05:33 PM
Not sure if this was a hack or a bug, a few days ago someone joined my party even though it was friend/team only. And this guy wasn't a friend or in my team. I kicked him out before he said anything because I thought I forgot to put on those options and I didn't want to carry.

sparab
Mar 6, 2016, 05:57 PM
Not sure if this was a hack or a bug, a few days ago someone joined my party even though it was friend/team only. And this guy wasn't a friend or in my team. I kicked him out before he said anything because I thought I forgot to put on those options and I didn't want to carry.

Password/Party Restriction is bugged since EP4. These settings will automatically cancel themselves when you make a party 1st time after log in.

Hyraoo
Mar 6, 2016, 11:18 PM
Yeah (it was an e). The person's in a Team, too. I wonder if the Team Master is aware of this.

Yo, any word on that team. Did you try checking arks card from them via multi party area on communication history? Kinda want to blacklist this guy just to lower chances of him popping up in my parties lol.