PDA

View Full Version : AIDA stealing money?

Squal_FFVIII
Mar 7, 2016, 12:24 AM
I saw a bunch of people in the lobby talking about this. Is this true and if so how much money did they steal? lol

Kondibon
Mar 7, 2016, 12:26 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232616

Zeroem
Mar 7, 2016, 12:26 AM
Can't say anything since the thread was closed before I can read the whole thing.
But, I'm still lacking infos and have my fair share of questions about this matter.

Also, well, treat any information you got with a grain of salt.
Especially from public lobby. On an online game.

And inb4 this thread got closed

KazukiQZ
Mar 7, 2016, 12:27 AM
Dude, read what sayara had posted in the arks layer AC purchase thread (the locked now one)

Lostbob117
Mar 7, 2016, 12:28 AM
Nothing is confirmed atm. But there was some drama on here that got deleted. There is definitely a hole dug for AIDA even if it is the truth or not.

Xaelouse
Mar 7, 2016, 12:30 AM
Nothing is confirmed atm. But there was some drama on here that got deleted. There is definitely a hole dug for AIDA even if it is the truth or not.

Zipzo posted logs on another site. This is done,

wahahaha
Mar 7, 2016, 12:31 AM
Sayara should remove all arks-layer / tweaker related stuff right now.

wefwq
Mar 7, 2016, 12:32 AM
inb4 locked for good

Squal_FFVIII
Mar 7, 2016, 12:36 AM
Why is everyone getting so butthurt? Asking for my thread to be closed and such. If it's true, then people have the right to know this.

I never bought AC from AIDA, but I always knew it was shady =P

Kondibon
Mar 7, 2016, 12:38 AM
Why is everyone getting so butthurt? Asking for my thread to be closed and such.No one is being butthurt, one of the moderators literally said to handle this stuff off PSO-W. Go to 4chan if you want to talk about it.

Flaoc
Mar 7, 2016, 12:39 AM
there is a way to view the thread still ill pm you also zipzo has been posting proof on 4chan so yea idk.. this is gonna be locked soon

pkemr4
Mar 7, 2016, 12:46 AM
Sayara should remove all arks-layer / tweaker related stuff right now.

it was to an extent

Zeroem
Why is everyone getting so butthurt? Asking for my thread to be closed and such. If it's true, then people have the right to know this.

"Sir, your butthurt detector app is not working properly. Please update the software ASAP."

Jokes aside, it's causing quite a ruckus earlier. And the mod's on high alert because this is a sensitive issue and should be dealt person-to-person, not in public forum when everyone can chimed in, even though they are not related. Not to add those who hate certain individual for certain reason can chimed in for sneak-personal attack on certain person.

You didn't read the update to the sticky?

Squal_FFVIII
No one is being butthurt, one of the moderators literally said to handle this stuff off PSO-W. Go to 4chan if you want to talk about it.

Most of the community hangs out here so it makes perfect sense to discuss it here. Even if the forum wasn't made to discuss these type of issues.

wefwq
Mar 7, 2016, 12:50 AM

I never bought AC from AIDA, but I always knew it was shady =P
Due to recent meltdown, locking any thread related to this topic are imminent.
There's a kind of fast thread earlier, it was locked and ""deleted"" after up for like 2 hours or so.
People are just curious for what's going on and proceed to funposting.

You missed the train.

Kondibon
Most of the community hangs out here http://i.imgur.com/ZtRxSGB.gif

Meteor Weapon
The issue wont be resolved with 3rd person with no knowledge or relation of the problem butting in, hence it was not to be discussed and can lead to more unnecessary misunderstanding.

lRagna
Mar 7, 2016, 12:51 AM
there is a way to view the thread still ill pm you also zipzo has been posting proof on 4chan so yea idk.. this is gonna be locked soon

I'd love to see that 4chan post because in the end, any proof he can post could of been edited in photoshop or anything else, waiting for PM~

Aine
Mar 7, 2016, 12:51 AM
technically it's embezzlement, not stealing

Zipzo
Mar 7, 2016, 12:52 AM
here it is

I dont want none of those 4chans in here. Cmon man

Sayara
Mar 7, 2016, 12:54 AM
I closed it it because I honestly don't exactly know what to do in the situation. The post, thats been tossed around has the information i have concluded to post about it.

I dont know any more than anyone else knows about the situation. I don't affiliate with any outside sources out of PSOW. ALl of those transactions happened outside of PSOW and will continue to happen outside of PSOW. Because that enters alot of business that honestly doesn't need to happen around here. I don't want to deal with that type of mess either.

So reposting this url" http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232616

If you need to discuss anything involving transactions involving the Arkslayer things, please direct your messages to them directly with PMs, DMs or emails.

If you want to talk about the "ongoing sideshow" of whats going on, you won't find it here; I honestly don't want any of that nonsense going about here.

If you want to talk about how silly a fishing minigame is in a space star waifu adventure, then you can continue to post here

If you want to look at cute little kitty cats you can click this (https://www.google.com/search?q=kittys&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj7rcu28a3LAhVC7D4KHWJ-CgIQ_AUIBygB&biw=1920&bih=943#tbm=isch&q=cute+kitty+cats).

Anyway, thats all. You're all free now.