PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 PSO 2 having trouble to start?

Achelousaurus
Mar 7, 2016, 02:20 PM
When I start PSO2 with the tweaker (no proxy) often it takes 2-4 times to start cause the game crashes before I can login.

Anyone else having this problem?
Anyone knowing how to fix this?
Anyone know if this is related to the tweaker or also happens with the official launcher (I'd rather not try mself, last time the filecheck took me an hour for some reason)?

Oh and recently I've been getting this gameguard error 2 times at once. The one that in the past required you to click it away and then you could play PSO2 normally like nothing was wrong and Gameguard would open internet explorer.

Nowadays the error messages often comes twice in a row and/or internet explorer is opened twice. Not sure if related or not, cause now I don#t even need to click it away for PSO2 to start and it I get it almost every time, but it doesn#t directly correlate to PSO2 crashing before login.

Zysets
Mar 7, 2016, 02:46 PM
I have similar issues, ever since the Episode 4 update. I've never had it crash, but it does take a minute or two to start up the game now, and I do get that game guard error, but only once.

If anyone knows anything, I'd appreciate it as well. It's more of a nuisance to me, so I don't mind it, but getting rid of it would be nice.

HentaiLolicon
Mar 7, 2016, 02:47 PM
Official launcher (client also) here, no issue.