PDA

View Full Version : Skill Ring Builds

Cortte
Mar 8, 2016, 09:55 PM
I'm sure people have gotten to theory crafting what can an can't work with skill rings and builds. So why not have a thread where people share ideas?

My first thought when hearing about these was SU/GU or SU/BR with the Photon Flare ring. It makes a lot of sense to me as Tacts don't give a significant boost to T-ATK. That is assuming the building runs off the pets using T-ATK anyway.

Secondly for BR/HU I would probably go for either P Keeper Range or PP Convert. Personally I would probably lean more toward PP convert to keep those PAs on tap.

If there ends up being an Automate half line ring then every single build in the game will probably run that. Anyway, what else did anyone come up with?

nguuuquaaa
Mar 8, 2016, 10:08 PM
It's easy to see where this is going.

Most classes: Perfect Keeper ring
GU: Critical Strike ring
TE/HU and TE/FI: Attack Advance ring
PP Convert or Killing Bonus for TA.

What, you expect diversity? All classes are DPS classes and you seriously expect that?

Raujinn
Mar 8, 2016, 10:32 PM
Seeing as I often take hits on my main I'm not sure what R/Ring to go for to be honest. I'm very often <75% HP, but even then I'd guess a PK ring may end up more useful than the others I've seen.

Now if there was an Attack PP Restore...

As tempting as Attack Advance is for swords... I doubt it'd be that good.

e: Oh, maybe Killing Bonus

schnee4
Mar 8, 2016, 11:05 PM
how is useless becoming before a content is releasing?
all class: pp convert
all useless: perfect, critical, killing, etc

SteveCZ
Mar 8, 2016, 11:10 PM
Gonna just get everything first and cross-test them with all classes.

Z-0
Mar 8, 2016, 11:18 PM
Would love to see you use that PP Convert ring on FoTe. :wacko:

I'm debating between Killing Bonus and PK on FoTe. It honestly depends on the numbers at max level, but both would be extremely useful.

Raujinn
Mar 8, 2016, 11:20 PM
The trouble with PP convert is you won't be regaining PP during PA use. Not such a problem for forces as their actual PA use time is pretty small and they can regain while charging the next attack.

Though I guess it'd be fine for the quick-fire PP dump PAs? Idk. Any PAs with a longer animation wouldn't benefit from it and you'd gain no PP if you're using charged attacks.

Bellion
Mar 8, 2016, 11:26 PM
PP Convert + Orbit weapons, gonna have a field day with those and especially with BHS. Lobby action cancel for instant PP bar refill, no problem.

Rakurai
Mar 8, 2016, 11:31 PM
Does Killing Bonus take into account a pet's position or the owner's position?

I'd consider using that as my right ring for Summoner if it's the former.

TaigaUC
Mar 9, 2016, 02:11 AM
I wanted Massive Hunter for my Summoner so I can charge Torim Spiral without getting interrupted.
It's pretty annoying when I have Spiral about ready to go, an enemy so much as sneezes in my direction, and my bird suddenly forgets what it's doing.

elryan
Mar 9, 2016, 02:14 AM
It's easy to see where this is going.

What, you expect diversity? All classes are DPS classes and you seriously expect that?

BR and BO can use Critical Strike rings too. Their critical rates aren't small (especially with now BR can activate KG easily with new left rings).

I know some people use Evil Rakuka as their daily driver and PK rings aren't viable for that.

Rakurai
Mar 9, 2016, 02:18 AM
It would be nice if the JG Sonic Arrow ring just fired a Sonic Arrow without you needing to actually perform the animation for the PA.

I hope they at least had the sense to grant full i-frames throughout any PAs triggered by the rings, though.

Kondibon
Mar 9, 2016, 02:20 AM
I'm going to try and get attack adv for when I'm playing Su/Gu. Photon flare might actually be a good choice for once too. :3c

Dammy
Mar 9, 2016, 03:25 AM
Killing Bonus hype :O

SteveCZ
Mar 9, 2016, 04:41 AM
Killing Bonus hype :O

Sweet mother of PP

GHNeko
Mar 9, 2016, 04:46 AM

2/10

>tfw this guy still is here.

Alma
Mar 9, 2016, 07:11 AM
so how many pp we got/kill with that killing bonus ring?
and did the skill increase with grinding ?

steverowland
Mar 9, 2016, 07:17 AM
so what was the max grind level of a ring? i saw it somewhere in the video at like +30 or something but not sure

Alma
Mar 9, 2016, 07:40 AM
maximum ring grind is +20 , CMIIW

Hrith
Mar 9, 2016, 07:44 AM
Can one use a skill ring if the class that has the skill is subbed, then? Last I checked, we did not know.

Edit: one cannot. Good news.

sparab
Mar 9, 2016, 07:47 AM
Serious question, what L ring is supposed for RaHu use?

Alma
Mar 9, 2016, 08:43 AM
killing bonus lv12 get you 3,2pp per kill
i wonder if its reach +5pp at lv20...

anyone know the boost value for perfect keeper ring?

the_importer_
Mar 9, 2016, 09:12 AM
So, is there anything worth grinding in there for Fo/Te ?

Achelousaurus
Mar 9, 2016, 09:15 AM
Would love to see you use that PP Convert ring on FoTe. :wacko:

I'm debating between Killing Bonus and PK on FoTe. It honestly depends on the numbers at max level, but both would be extremely useful.
Killing bonus sounds good in quests like TD. Though not sure what kind of pp management is still required with Orbit Talis sheathing. I'll pot 3 mine during boost week so I'll have to wait until then to see for myself.

Also, PK cannot be used in combination with PP Convert, so if you wanna Ilbarta spam with Convert this will do nothing. Sadly FoTe doesn't have any crit boost so the crit strike ring will likely not be very good either.

I wanted Massive Hunter for my Summoner so I can charge Torim Spiral without getting interrupted.
It's pretty annoying when I have Spiral about ready to go, an enemy so much as sneezes in my direction, and my bird suddenly forgets what it's doing.
Main problem with spiral never was getting hit though. Bird has aggro anyway. But between bird prancing around when not attacking and enemies moving and spiral having very little horizontal range the problem is that an enemy or boss must actually still be in range by the time you finished charging.

2/10

>tfw this guy still is here.
We are still trolllable.

Ra didn't get any class ring, did it? lmao
Well, can always use PK for offclass.

Anyway, someone else mentioned Katana gear activation ring + crit strike ring. It's easy to get katana gear (and the new skill makes it even easier) and this would probably be like 12% dmg boost average cause of near constant crits.

Well, that is if the rings are max skill level.
Inb4 lvl 1 skill level (cap, if we have to grind to max it's perfectly fine).

That aside, MH Force HYPE!
Doesn't really do that much but sounds hella fun.
And of course Hu Gear Save. That will make swords so much better.

DB snatch sounds like snatch step for Dbs. That's friggin awesome. Also Knuckle chase makes it sound like BHS will have far better range with it...if it works with BHS.

And finally, front Sroll. The mandatory move that should have been a fundamental part of tmg gameplay is now FINALLY implemented.
Might actually use gu again.

Alma
Mar 9, 2016, 09:52 AM
Also, PK cannot be used in combination with PP Convert, so if you wanna Ilbarta spam with Convert this will do nothing. Sadly FoTe doesn't have any crit boost so the crit strike ring will likely not be very good either.

i thought pp convert didn't disable perfect keeper? :o

Mio
Mar 9, 2016, 09:53 AM

I was wondering the same...

Shoterxx
Mar 9, 2016, 10:55 AM
Does anyone have any idea how to activate the Tech Just Guard? AFAIK, Jet Boots and Talis are Tech weapons, yet can't seem to trigger it.

Then again, that 0.03 second margin...

TaigaUC
Mar 9, 2016, 10:56 AM
I like to predict where bosses will be when I start Spiral.
Problem is sometimes the bosses will use sweeping attacks beforehand (eg. Loser) that interrupt my charging.

Anyone got a video of what the knuckles chaser thing does yet?
I'd like to know if it's worth getting before I waste time and materials trying to get it.

final_attack
Mar 9, 2016, 11:12 AM
I like to predict where bosses will be when I start Spiral.
Problem is sometimes the bosses will use sweeping attacks beforehand (eg. Loser) that interrupt my charging.

Anyone got a video of what the knuckles chaser thing does yet?
I'd like to know if it's worth getting before I waste time and materials trying to get it.

I saw it on Twitter, a little bit after server went up, tried to look it again, can't find it, sorry ><

It's like, you teleport to locked on target before doing PA, if it's out of reach .....
So, if you're using BHS and the target out of BHS reach, you'll dash / teleport right into the target then BHS activate from there.

Must be grounded too, I believe.

TaigaUC
Mar 9, 2016, 11:15 AM
Yeah, I just looked it up. Thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnbgK9cfY0s

DRAGONxNOGARD
Mar 9, 2016, 12:59 PM
where can find ring vendor?

Batty
Mar 9, 2016, 01:57 PM
has anyone tested the hunter gear L ring and the sonic arrow one? both look very appealing; the gear one for sword HUs and the sonic arrow one basically gives hunters their own version of BRs Counter Edge

Korima
Mar 9, 2016, 02:13 PM

It is amazing how they didn't include nothing for one of the main classes of the game, thank god I will skip this.

Saagonsa
Mar 9, 2016, 02:33 PM

It works with PP convert.

Xion14Blade
Mar 9, 2016, 02:34 PM
Apparently T-ATK PKeeper Ring only increase t-atk by 3% . _. is it still worth getting?

nevershootme
Mar 9, 2016, 02:35 PM
The best possible way to fast level the rings is through the silver and gold bonus quests.

Just burned 94 of the 15000 exp tickets and leveled my atk advance ring from 1 to 9

the_importer_
Mar 9, 2016, 02:42 PM
Apparently T-ATK PKeeper Ring only increase t-atk by 3% . _. is it still worth getting?

If people are willing to waste millions and millions to add an extra 30 ATK to their units which doesn't even add-up to a 4% increase, I'd say yes. I don't see how this could be more expensive or be less trouble than making 5 slot units with Modulator.

lunamaniac
Mar 9, 2016, 02:44 PM

It might be, but out of curiosity where did you hear this? And was this at max level?

Achelousaurus
Mar 9, 2016, 04:33 PM
No?
My bad then. Assumed it would. If you can combine them I'll be needing a PK ring as well.

I saw it on Twitter, a little bit after server went up, tried to look it again, can't find it, sorry ><

It's like, you teleport to locked on target before doing PA, if it's out of reach .....
So, if you're using BHS and the target out of BHS reach, you'll dash / teleport right into the target then BHS activate from there.

Must be grounded too, I believe.
That sounds amazing. One of melee's biggest issues is range and this seems to fix it.

StarEX
Mar 9, 2016, 05:21 PM
guys i want to know what best ring for braver katana sub hunter

from i read here *page 3 * are Perfect Keeper and crit strike

but i am not sure >_>

Keilyn
Mar 9, 2016, 05:30 PM
I am running Fighter/Techer and I use PP Convert so I'm wondering if I should run Perfect Keeper and don't know what else to run on it. My mobbing is amazing as well as my defense and resistance for the build I have. :)

I know PP Convert Ring wont work as a I have a techer sub, so what should I run for rings?

Stormwalker
Mar 9, 2016, 05:32 PM
guys i want to know what best ring for braver katana sub hunter

from i read here *page 3 * are Perfect Keeper and crit strike

but i am not sure >_>

One, it's hard to make that evaluation without complete data on how much bonus the rings provide.

Two, Perfect Keeper from the ring appears, according to at least one poster here, to only work at 100% HP (unlike the gunner ability which has some wiggle room. So how strong it is depends on how good you are at never getting hit.

Three, how effective Critical Strike Striking is depends on your build.

So, nobody can definitively answer that question for you.

Ordy
Mar 9, 2016, 05:32 PM
It might be, but out of curiosity where did you hear this? And was this at max level?

"PKリングですが+20まで行っても103%です。" - swiki

Looks like it's even worse than what I thought.

Kondibon
Mar 9, 2016, 05:39 PM
Why do these rings even go to +20? >_> what are you getting each grind?

TaigaUC
Mar 9, 2016, 06:09 PM
I'd assume the chase ones increase chase range slightly as you go up in level.

Ziel
Mar 9, 2016, 06:56 PM
So Ra/Hu builds got an invisible ring for the middle finger huh, how nice from sega...

No seriously, no left ring for ra main wtf e.e

Kondibon
Mar 9, 2016, 07:01 PM
So Ra/Hu builds got an invisible ring for the middle finger huh, how nice from sega...

No seriously, no left ring for ra main wtf e.eJust get one with stats you want on it.

Selphea
Mar 9, 2016, 07:09 PM
Getting nothing leaves things open. It isn't bad as getting something like getting One More Jump for the last skill, then getting something equally stupid like DB Snatch for the current batch of rings.

Inb4 Amduscia Rock and Cave Ruby/Skyscape Topaz.

Choppenstantz
Mar 9, 2016, 07:25 PM
Not sure what to aim for as a Te/Hu. Perfect Keeper S probably, Resta does what Automate won't I guess, no point in investing in Shifta Crit just for the crit S ring.
But for the other hand? Reverser Field Cooldown is a HUGE middle finger to Techers. Literally no idea what to go for. Maybe Tech Charge Parry? Ugh.

Tunga
Mar 9, 2016, 07:27 PM
Any numbers for critical ring and killing bonus yet? I want to try a build with Bohu for crit ring and killing bonus for force since PK being 5% is just meh don't bother.

SteveCZ
Mar 9, 2016, 07:32 PM
Killing Bonus: 1 PP per enemy at default level for me. I don't know at max level yet.

Little more info:
My PP Convert ring is at 10 sec duration, and still have 10 sec duration at higher level.
I haven't maxed it yet, but I'm under impression it will stay at 10 sec duration as normal PP Convert is also 30s from lv 1 to 10.
This also makes me assume that other rings with duration has lower duration as well.
Still, PP Convert + Limit Break is my Fighter's dream come true. \o/

Selphea
Mar 9, 2016, 07:39 PM
According to 4chan, P. Keeper is 3%, not 5%: http://boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/134623209/pso2g-phantasy-star-online-2-general-1001#p134644685

Then again, it's 4chan.

Xion14Blade
Mar 9, 2016, 07:41 PM
According to 4chan, P. Keeper is 3%, not 5%: http://boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/134623209/pso2g-phantasy-star-online-2-general-1001#p134644685

Then again, it's 4chan.

I think the screenshots on it are more than enough to prove it

Bellion
Mar 9, 2016, 07:45 PM
PK is currently 3% from +11->20. Just stop at +11.

Selphea
Mar 9, 2016, 07:46 PM
They're Photoshop mastrrs! It's all a conspiracy!

SteveCZ
Mar 9, 2016, 07:55 PM
3% is perfect for quick boss hunt only then. Guess I'm going to get it for Force.

So I'm finally down to this list:
- R / Killing Bonus -> Force, Mob only
- R / PP Convert -> Fighter
- R / Perfect Keeper (Tech) -> Force, Boss only
- R / C Strike (Striking) -> Braver, Bouncer

- L / Knuckle Chase
- L / TD Air Chase
- L / Katana Gear Guard R
- L / Tech Charge Parrying (Like I have much choice for left ring on Force, lol)
- L / Front S-Roll -> Replacement for Gunner side roll dash method maybe

Tunga
Mar 9, 2016, 08:07 PM
I saw a pic showing crit ring at lvl 20 gives +20 % critical hit rate and 5% dmg. If it is true and i redo my Hu tree i can reach 80% crit rate as Bohu (bravers can reach 100% under gear.).

AlphaBlob
Mar 9, 2016, 08:11 PM
How to you even grind the ring? I have no idea what the other item is other than grinder.

final_attack
Mar 9, 2016, 08:21 PM
How to you even grind the ring? I have no idea what the other item is other than grinder.

Same material as when you make it. As far as I know, only the rocks at first, then using rare one at later level.

Also, you can use 30% Grind success when grinding the ring (made it 100%, I think), so you don't lose the mats.

raialeus
Mar 9, 2016, 08:22 PM
Well you need EXP for the Ring to unlock the levels of grind.
You also need to use corresponding rocks as materials of grinding.
Ex: You obtain Boost Slayer R Ring, to grind it you need Grinders and Earth Rocks.
I heard at upper levels, you also need.....Lamda grinders, thank you Nakamura :rolleyes:

And yes like what's stated above, to make the best use of materials right now, it's best to use Grind rate boost even at low levels of grinding because....well it's Dudu/Monica

Bellion
Mar 9, 2016, 08:26 PM
After +10 is when you start using Lambda Grinders to grind. PK Ring in its current state would be quite a waste of Lambda Grinders for literally nothing other than a +20 next to your ring after +11.

EvilMag
Mar 9, 2016, 08:44 PM
What does the extra +9 grinds do to it then?

Xaeris
Mar 9, 2016, 08:47 PM
Almost all the rings come with S/R/T-Atk/Def. The additional grinds give you more of that, I suppose.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 9, 2016, 08:56 PM
So I assume with Bo/Hu (w/ Orbit DB)
Left Ring: Dual Blade Snatch
Right Ring: Perfect Keeper (Striking)

FANSean
Mar 9, 2016, 08:58 PM
Snatch Step DB starts at 400% and has so far gone up 100% per level.

Zorak000
Mar 9, 2016, 10:06 PM
https://pso2blog.wordpress.com/2016/03/09/ring-system-info/ this looks like a hearty roundup of info

SteveCZ
Mar 9, 2016, 10:15 PM
https://pso2blog.wordpress.com/2016/03/09/ring-system-info/ this looks like a hearty roundup of info

Nice. So time to +20 your rings guys. :-D

0.6 for tech charge parrying is very high. Bolt Tech PP Save + Territory Burst + Zondeel is very cheap to do it, lol.

And.. Killing Bonus hype. :-o

Xaeris
Mar 9, 2016, 10:17 PM
Oh, that's some good info if it's accurate. Turns out there is a point to grinding the PK rings past 11; it's still 3%, but the HP threshold lowers to 75% at level 20.

Bellion
Mar 9, 2016, 10:20 PM
Do those HP threshold values even show up when you check the ring attributes? Well then.

Achelousaurus
Mar 9, 2016, 10:20 PM
Getting nothing leaves things open. It isn't bad as getting something like getting One More Jump for the last skill, then getting something equally stupid like DB Snatch for the current batch of rings.

Inb4 Amduscia Rock and Cave Ruby/Skyscape Topaz.
DB Snatch stupid?
To me that sounds like snatch step, i.e step > ja allowing you to skip the step attack and greatly speeding you up as well as easily mixing a lot more evasive actions into dpsing.
Either way, I expected that the rings wouldn't be fmax lvl skill values cause that's op but it's a but of a bummer PK is only 3% and crit only 5%, the 20% crit rate is nice, though.
That'll actually put melee at 75% crit rate (not considering dex, not sure how that actually factors in) with crit on both stances.

No seriously, no left ring for ra main wtf e.e
Sega knows about the WB problem. Just doesn't have the balls or brains to really adress it.

SteveCZ
Mar 9, 2016, 10:25 PM
DB Snatch stupid?
To me that sounds like snatch step, i.e step > ja allowing you to skip the step attack and greatly speeding you up as well as easily mixing a lot more evasive actions into dpsing.

I'm pretttyyy sure you get it wrong of what Snatch Step is. What you mean is Snatch Step JA Combo. DB snatch is damage only like Snatch Step, not Snatch JA combo. :-)

Keilyn
Mar 9, 2016, 10:26 PM
Ok, Attack Advance is insanity for a skill ring...

When I am fighting level 80 mobs......

If Limit Break wasnt enough on Wand Wacking along with Shifta Drink/Buff/Critical, now I get more of a damage increase with Attack Advance Ring to help with Zanverse and Zondeel/Zonde applying Mirage/Shock as well as reapplying part of my damage and annihilating mobs with crafted wands....

Becomes even crazier when I do all of the above + Race Slaying Wand.... :) Which is why I havent abandoned those wands on Fighter/Techer. ;)

The skill rings introduced really help take Fighter/Techer to new heights.

Mio
Mar 9, 2016, 10:43 PM
Ok, Attack Advance is insanity for a skill ring...

When I am fighting level 80 mobs......

If Limit Break wasnt enough on Wand Wacking along with Shifta Drink/Buff/Critical, now I get more of a damage increase with Attack Advance Ring to help with Zanverse and Zondeel/Zonde applying Mirage/Shock as well as reapplying part of my damage and annihilating mobs with crafted wands....

Becomes even crazier when I do all of the above + Race Slaying Wand.... :) Which is why I havent abandoned those wands on Fighter/Techer. ;)

The skill rings introduced really help take Fighter/Techer to new heights.

Do you know how much bonus you get at level 1, 10 and 20?

Achelousaurus
Mar 9, 2016, 10:46 PM
I'm pretttyyy sure you get it wrong of what Snatch Step is. What you mean is Snatch Step JA Combo. DB snatch is damage only like Snatch Step, not Snatch JA combo. :-)
._.
Just realized.
All my hopes and dreams...

Raujinn
Mar 9, 2016, 10:54 PM
Think I'm going to stick to Hunter Gear Save and Killing Bonus for mobbing. PK Strike for bosses and boss EQs.

Keilyn
Mar 9, 2016, 11:20 PM
Do you know how much bonus you get at level 1, 10 and 20?

According to the website it goes up to +20% or so....every level seems to be 1%.

Hrith
Mar 10, 2016, 04:59 AM
So DB Snatch is only for BO/BR?

They should have released a generic ring for the left hand like they did for the right hand with Boost Slayer.

Perfect Keeper rings are 3% damage? How useless...

A lot of the rings for the right hand don't seem worth getting now. Boost Slayer may actually be worth something, since it reduces damage from corrupted enemies by 20% and most of what hits you in this game are projectiles from corruptions...

Keilyn
Mar 10, 2016, 05:40 AM
Does this also count against corrupted bosses?

Mio
Mar 10, 2016, 05:54 AM
According to the website it goes up to +20% or so....every level seems to be 1%.

That's like a MUST for Wand Smasher Techers!!!

Keilyn
Mar 10, 2016, 07:12 AM
That's like a MUST for Wand Smasher Techers!!!

...or wand smashing fighters who can use Limit Break + Critical Strikes ^_^

Iretus
Mar 10, 2016, 07:40 AM
can anyone translate the 1st japanese line at those grinding options for me?
[SPOILER-BOX]https://scontent-hkg3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t35.0-12/12235436_605058556312367_984388734_o.jpg?oh=00bce4 c031742d9fd6289ca7487200d2&oe=56E4A90B[/SPOILER-BOX]

This's quite bugging me because other options alow me to raise my ring's stats like striking or tech, while this option do nothing, or was it show. It's really make me doubted that it's possible for an option that dont give anything when you're grinding at dudu/monica's place

Evangelion X.XX
Mar 10, 2016, 08:04 AM
上昇パラメータを選択

Basically, it means to choose the parameter that you want to increase.

nguuuquaaa
Mar 10, 2016, 08:07 AM
According to Google Translation, it's something along the line of "Choose grinding parameter", no worry.

So, due to low value of PK ring, should people stock Killing Bonus, EPPR Field and PP Convert and switch them according to the situation?

Ordy
Mar 10, 2016, 08:27 AM
So, due to low value of PK ring, should people stock Killing Bonus, EPPR Field and PP Convert and switch them according to the situation?

Yes, that's the plan.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/Michael-jordan-his-airness.jpg

Gotta love the PPC ring with Orbit regen.

Iretus
Mar 10, 2016, 08:48 AM
上昇パラメータを選択

Basically, it means to choose the parameter that you want to increase.

Thanks alot, although that comes with 1 more question

If I dont choose anything, I will lose the stats of that grind? Or they'll force me to choose 1?

FANSean
Mar 10, 2016, 10:10 AM
They force you to, if you neglect to select one it throws you back to the previous menu with an error

Ryuuguu
Mar 10, 2016, 10:56 AM
How far do stats on L ring go up to? +20?

SteveCZ
Mar 10, 2016, 10:59 AM
For Force/Techer, I'm pretty much fine with Perfect Keeper (Tech) on boss-only quest.
Killing Bonus ain't do a thing for such quest, and of course, no point having PP Convert for Force/Techer.
I'll use Killing Bonus on mob-based quest like UQ, AQ, this valentine EQ, etc.

But not for the striking and range.

Shiikii
Mar 10, 2016, 12:10 PM
Is Front S-Roll ring power applying to JA attacks and PAs following FRS?

Maybe S-Roll JA Bonus will get a bit more intresting if this two can work together...

MightyHarken
Mar 10, 2016, 01:24 PM
Anyone knows what are the stats you get for the L rings?

Kondibon
Mar 10, 2016, 03:14 PM
Anyone knows what are the stats you get for the L rings?It tells you in the item info window, you can just look at them all in the shop.

Z-0
Mar 10, 2016, 03:16 PM
When you grind a L-Ring, you can increase one of the stats of your choice by 1.

So basically you get 19 stats to spread around the 2~4 stats already on the ring.

pkemr4
Mar 10, 2016, 04:18 PM
does killing bonus ring have the same range as Rangers killing bonus? if so wouldn't PK be better anyways?

Alma
Mar 10, 2016, 04:45 PM
yes same (very short) range.

Z-0
Mar 10, 2016, 04:59 PM
The range on KB is really not that short, and for classes that use Zondeel it's actually very good since you'll almost always be close to the enemies. (and if using Talis, just walk closer so you're in range)

Definitely one of the better rings, PPC being the other (equivalent to Level 3 PPC with 20s uptime).

Hrith
Mar 11, 2016, 10:12 AM
Glorified Trifluid. Not that it's a bad thing when you have over 200 PP, but it has little more use.

GhettoBlaster
Mar 11, 2016, 10:04 PM
What would be the best L ring for a RA/HU? I saw the list and.... well to me it seems none of those would be good for that class. (I don't use any HU weapons)

Z-0
Mar 11, 2016, 10:09 PM
The range on KB is really not that short,
ok so the KB ring actually has way less range than RA's KB. It's so small that with 300ms ping, if you Ilzonde through enemies you don't get PP from them since you're too far away once your damage registers.

_(:3」∠)__(:3」∠)__(:3」∠)__(:3」∠)__(:3」∠)_

Still very good for TD though.

Lostbob117
Mar 11, 2016, 10:18 PM
I'm using Hunter Gear Save/Killing Bonus for Hunter.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 12, 2016, 02:40 AM
Is the PK Striking Ring worth doing for Bo/HU?

If not what would be an ideal Right Ring?

Xaelouse
Mar 12, 2016, 03:51 AM
PK strike ring is okay and cheap, killing bonus is also good, Crit striking if you use critical field but it's the most costly of them all to get it to be decent (in exchange, you'd help out FI and GU players a lot with crit field)

GuardianGirth
Mar 12, 2016, 10:43 AM
Is it just me or is there NOOOOOOOOOO good Left rings for forces? I tried the charge Just guard one but for the life of me I can't figure out if its supposed to just be a random chance or if I'm actually able to hit R trigger to JG something while I charge a tech. I'm confused and potentially dissapointed.

Z-0
Mar 12, 2016, 10:48 AM
TCP is godly, but it only works from the front and at level 1 it only has 0.03s so naturally it will miss until you get some levels in it.

Lostbob117
Mar 12, 2016, 10:51 AM
Is it just me or is there NOOOOOOOOOO good Left rings for forces? I tried the charge Just guard one but for the life of me I can't figure out if its supposed to just be a random chance or if I'm actually able to hit R trigger to JG something while I charge a tech. I'm confused and potentially dissapointed.

The window for it is SUPER SMALL at lower levels and you can only guard from the front of you. It's only decent at Lv15 or so and is good at Lv20.

Here's it's values: http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AD%E3%83%AB%E3%83%AA%E3% 83%B3%E3%82%B0#m3d36273

GuardianGirth
Mar 12, 2016, 10:53 AM
Yeah, I figured as much. Thanks.

Alma
Mar 12, 2016, 10:59 AM
I'm so gonna +20 this
though 0.12 still not really usable for this, but 0.6 gonna be something, so i can charge ragrants instead mirage dash at magatsu, or that PD's blow attack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2LMtIXHTK0

for those who haven't see it.

diamondx
Mar 12, 2016, 02:56 PM
what is TCP??????? stand for yall. in the comment above

Bellion
Mar 12, 2016, 03:24 PM
Tech Charge Parrying.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 12, 2016, 08:47 PM
And PK only 103% at +20 but the HP range is 75%+?

Sounds meh for the % (not to mention lambdas needed for it)

Gama
Mar 14, 2016, 04:45 PM
i'm confused over wich rings i should get for TE/BR

any ideas?

Poyonche
Mar 14, 2016, 04:54 PM
I think Tech Charge Parry is the only relevant left ring.

As for the right one idk... maybe perfect keeper tech or Massive Hunter ? The last one may be better so you could do your Banish combos or Zondeel + Whatever thing without worrying about getting hit by a random mob. :wacko:

Flaoc
Mar 14, 2016, 04:56 PM
killing bonus is still good for fo as well

steverowland
Mar 14, 2016, 05:14 PM
killing bonus is still good for fo as well

is it? the range is melee only, sometimes even guren tessen range is too much on katana, need to be really close to get the pp. But for katana its great for sure for mobbing and dashing through recommended quests.

seilent
Mar 14, 2016, 11:03 PM
it's pretty good for zondeelgifoie, though i might stick into PK instead.