PDA

View Full Version : Servers are Up

nevershootme
Mar 9, 2016, 02:46 AM
Yet getting forced crashes with all the EN patches after selecting your character. Currently have to uninstall all patches and plugins in the meantime.

Edit: Even uninstalling and disabling plugins i'm getting crashes. Maybe it's too early :/

Edit 2: Running troubleshooting checks.

Edit 3: Guess everytime a big patch hits, have to run troubleshooting check every time. And the Gameguard ERL error thing is still a pest!

TheszNuts
Mar 9, 2016, 02:47 AM
If you read the tweaker update the patch hasnt been posted yet.

Shinamori
Mar 9, 2016, 02:52 AM
It's suppose to be updated on psumobs, but I get black screen.

xxmadplayerxx
Mar 9, 2016, 03:09 AM
Yeah same thing happen to me, i have choosen to use the check for PSO2 updates (New Method) in Tweaker And it seems as if i have to redownload the patch? I already did a few hours ago, i hope this works.

otakun
Mar 9, 2016, 03:12 AM
a general fix I like to do that works alot of to check for updates using the old method. fixes a lot of problems that happen.

xxmadplayerxx
Mar 9, 2016, 03:13 AM
a general fix I like to do that works alot of to check for updates using the old method. fixes a lot of problems that happen.

Oh your PSO2 is working?

TheszNuts
Mar 9, 2016, 03:16 AM
It's suppose to be updated on psumobs, but I get black screen.

Check when the manual version was downloaded, Agrajag had posted a fixed version two hours after the initial update.

xxmadplayerxx
Mar 9, 2016, 03:40 AM
hmmm seems a lot of text is missing

Perfect Chaos
Mar 9, 2016, 03:50 AM
Getting infinite tunnel. All plugins and patches are disabled. Also tried re-checking for updates using the new method, and still infinite tunnel. Using old method now. It takes a while, so this better work...

otakun
Mar 9, 2016, 04:02 AM
I checked using old method before even trying to log in and it works fine except the english patch needing updated.

Shinamori
Mar 9, 2016, 04:04 AM
Recycle shop exchange still sucks because you can select all items at once, unless I'm missing somethig.

TaigaUC
Mar 9, 2016, 04:14 AM
You can now exchange 9970 cubes at once. Wooooooooo

xxmadplayerxx
Mar 9, 2016, 04:22 AM
Getting infinite tunnel. All plugins and patches are disabled. Also tried re-checking for updates using the new method, and still infinite tunnel. Using old method now. It takes a while, so this better work...

Well i ended up removing old version of english patch and no more crashing or text missing, PSO2 works fine now, just have to wait for the english patch to be updated.

Rakurai
Mar 9, 2016, 04:24 AM
The new pets seem to drop from the "raceless" enemies like Night Gear and Cougar-NX, on top of the mentioned quests.

Shinamori
Mar 9, 2016, 05:06 AM
You can now exchange 9970 cubes at once. Wooooooooo

Still seem you have to select them 1 by 1 to me.

TaigaUC
Mar 9, 2016, 05:10 AM
You do, but now you don't have to go back to the Recycle Shop menu after every 10.
Convenient, huh?!?! HUH?!?!

Zeroem
Mar 9, 2016, 05:18 AM
I think I'm too late on this matter by 2 hours, but English path + large files completely butcher the Gathering menu.
Just a heads up, I guess.

Sesheenku
Mar 9, 2016, 05:18 AM
Hm, so I tried the new LQ. It seems kinda lame.

The last one excube fodder was dropping like candy. This one I didn't have a single 10 star drop.

Zorua
Mar 9, 2016, 05:22 AM
Hm, so I tried the new LQ. It seems kinda lame.

The last one excube fodder was dropping like candy. This one I didn't have a single 10 star drop.

Does it at least drop badges?

TaigaUC
Mar 9, 2016, 06:18 AM
Wasn't that because we had a 100% boost last week?

dr apocalipsis
Mar 9, 2016, 06:21 AM
They managed to do recycle shop even worse.

Kudos.

TaigaUC
Mar 9, 2016, 06:35 AM
Yeah, now we have to select number even if we just want to exchange one cube. Ass.

Sica
Mar 9, 2016, 07:19 AM
And here I thought you can just press the max button to choose all of your unused 10*/11* to exchange for excube.

Zeroem
Mar 9, 2016, 07:22 AM
Wow, the single Excube exchange methods did became worse.
Too many steps for cubing less than 10 cubes.

ThePendragon
Mar 9, 2016, 07:51 AM
Does it at least drop badges?

No badges, it fucking sucks. You get two badges for completing the mission, but no badges drop from enemies or bosses. :|

Also, it doesn't start at the same time for everyone like the previous one did, so people are constantly dropping in and out. Mostly out.

TaigaUC
Mar 9, 2016, 10:58 AM
Sounds like ass.

ZER0 DX
Mar 9, 2016, 03:21 PM
You get badges from the Quartz Dragon at the end, it works nearly identically to where's the chocolate.