PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Gathering Spreadsheet by Naoya

TaiDono
Mar 9, 2016, 10:17 AM
Anyone can edit - please put things in their respective places and it should be finished by tonight :)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O8SlSjdYbEPMfRNWQoB4FJu7q0V0OgbKJpN7nKwLs9w/edit?usp=sharing

Naoya Kiriyama
Mar 9, 2016, 10:27 AM
Hopefully this will stop the flux of posts with "HALP WHAT DOES IT SAYS HERE" because it's pretty flooding it right now.

I'll try to put some tips along the spread too. Hopefully the basic will be finished tonight.

elryan
Mar 9, 2016, 10:33 AM
You're a gentleman.

steverowland
Mar 9, 2016, 10:34 AM
tip: the items always have the name of the zone they come from, for example Coast Sapphire (used for lot of the rings) is obviously from Vopal Coasts, Ruins Amethyst is from ruins etc.
You can see this even if you have 0 of the items.

Guess people will just need English patch update to understand this, but if you an read it its pretty straightforward where to get what.

KazukiQZ
Mar 9, 2016, 12:18 PM
^I use android phone with Google Translate app (with pic taking->translate feature) owo)b

Shoterxx
Mar 9, 2016, 12:59 PM
i find it "funny" how they separate Tokyo from Earth like they do with Naberius and Forest/Ruins...
Maybe a new Earth area will be coming soon?

Naoya Kiriyama
Mar 9, 2016, 01:02 PM
i find it "funny" how they separate Tokyo from Earth like they do with Naberius and Forest/Ruins...
Maybe a new Earth area will be coming soon?

I read somewhere in the forum that there should be plans of another Earth setting which isn't located in Japan. So who knows.