PDA

View Full Version : So...are there no more 1 piece costumes?

JCry
Mar 9, 2016, 10:19 AM
This might be too soon but the past 4 scratches now have all been layerwear. Does this mean our new format of costumes will only be layerwear? I Get more layers = more horizon for fashion but to be completely honestly layer stuff feels more unoriginal than 1 piece. (I Shouldn't say that though since there isn't many layers released yet)

But uh yeah...I Don't mind layers (even though they suck) but do we completely lose our original fashion options because of them lol?

steverowland
Mar 9, 2016, 10:29 AM
Yeah I guess it will have to be in the way of the bukabuka shirt from last scratch which only leaves the shoes of the basewear and takes the pantsu of the inwear and hides everything else.
Otherwise we will not have anymore simple costmes, which is kinda sham, because even look at the oteher variations of the Pajamas released in this scratch, that costume is so cute but I don't know how they would make it layered.

So who knows, maybe they run out of ideas for costumes so they decided to charge 3 times as much for what are basically NPC costumes or costumes used in the story, since they might as well reuse those if they already have models for it.

arkeido
Mar 9, 2016, 11:00 AM
Actually, from datamined stuff there's going to be 1 pieces costume on next (or 2) scratch from last time contest winner.
Along with weapon camos.

www.bumped.org/psublog/item-design-contest-2015-winners/

Icons (http://imgur.com/a/3byAg/all)
After that, probably 99% layerwear

Lostbob117
Mar 9, 2016, 11:24 AM
I can see them doing collabs in 1 piece costumes still

steverowland
Mar 9, 2016, 11:50 AM
Actually, from datamined stuff there's going to be 1 pieces costume on next (or 2) scratch from last time contest winner.
Along with weapon camos.

www.bumped.org/psublog/item-design-contest-2015-winners/

Icons (http://imgur.com/a/3byAg/all)
After that, probably 99% layerwear

can you link to the datamine blog or dumps or whenever people post it? or do i have to go through infinite threads of 2ch or 4chan?

DRAGONxNOGARD
Mar 9, 2016, 11:51 AM
what this mean that item collor is green-cyan in costumes? (i mean this color what example have golden one when you unlock potencial in weapon)

arkeido
Mar 9, 2016, 11:58 AM
can you link to the datamine blog or dumps or whenever people post it? or do i have to go through infinite threads of 2ch or 4chan?

Sometime someone will rip & post it here (usually large icons/BGM) , sometime it will never appear anywhere ^^;