PDA

View Full Version : did they change the lighting for inventory?

pkemr4
Mar 9, 2016, 11:31 PM
anyone else notice the icons for items you cant equip is alot darker than normal? with reshade its near impossible to see.

arokidaaron
Mar 9, 2016, 11:37 PM
Yeah i noticed that as well, thought it was just my moniter being derpy

schnee4
Mar 9, 2016, 11:40 PM
maybe stop using re____ shade?

pkemr4
Mar 9, 2016, 11:41 PM
maybe stop using re____ shade?

even without Reshade its still hard to see.

AlphaBlob
Mar 9, 2016, 11:51 PM
I noticed that too, especially on the un-equipable items, ain't really a big deal to me though.

wefwq
Mar 10, 2016, 01:14 AM
Noticed this as well, it's such a headache and eyesore to see the icons.

SteveCZ
Mar 10, 2016, 02:20 AM
I find it useful though, I always thought it was too bright even though yes I can still the difference.
Now it's way more clear. No idea with reshade.

Ordy
Mar 10, 2016, 04:59 AM
You should have weird contract/gamma settings, it looks perfect on my side. Not using ReShade.

arokidaaron
Mar 10, 2016, 05:24 AM
You should have weird contract/gamma settings, it looks perfect on my side. Not using ReShade.

Is it really the gamma settings? Had same graphic settings before update, this only happened after the update,

Hrith
Mar 10, 2016, 05:27 AM
No, it's in-game. The typing cursor as well.

Symphie
Mar 10, 2016, 05:30 AM

There certainly is a change to the items one can't wear since last patch, attachment show before/after. I myself find it a bit of a pain to try make out the icons now too, and I use no extras of some sort myself.

arokidaaron
Mar 10, 2016, 06:25 AM
Wow i just only noticed that typing cursor lol. Do you guys think this is part oif the stage 6 graphics update?

Ordy
Mar 10, 2016, 08:18 AM
There certainly is a change to the items one can't wear since last patch, attachment show before/after. I myself find it a bit of a pain to try make out the icons now too, and I use no extras of some sort myself.

I'm not denying the fact that the icons are darker, but how people are making a mountain out of a molehill about it. I'm not that surprised tho, seeing how the game UI looks like on some SweetFX/Inspector users:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/nBw3w/be59144709.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Disclaimer: intentionally exaggerated picture.

TaigaUC
Mar 10, 2016, 08:45 PM
It's not just the weapon icons, it's the icons on subpalette as well.
I have to wonder if the change is because of the upcoming Tier 6 setting.
Which... doesn't really make much sense to me, but whatever.
I'm more inclined to believe that it was simply SEGA forgetting what their "dim icon" automated batch settings were.

I personally think it's kind of annoying because I can barely make out what the icons are now.
I'm not using Reshade or anything, yet.