PDA

View Full Version : Seven Eleven Food Items (PSA)

Keilyn
Mar 11, 2016, 10:41 AM
Hello everyone :)

I just wish to remind everyone to not forget the Seven-Eleven Food Items which are on sale for 711 Fun points..

Below is the list:

711 Doughnut: Duration: 10 minutes; EXP+50%, RDR+25%
711 Ice Coffee: Duration: 10 minutes; Meseta+50%, RDR+25%

Every little bit helps. The Dougnut is perfect for running MPAs and using bonus keys, while the Ice Coffee is good for the Meseta Drops found in Extreme Quests.

Be sure to take advantage of this while it remains... ^_^

final_attack
Mar 11, 2016, 10:45 AM
Can it be combined with Doughnut 2016 (5mins 50% Tri-bosst :o )

Keilyn
Mar 11, 2016, 10:50 AM
I am not sure the game allows a player to combine food items.

The triboost is nice, but the fact that one can actually use FUN POINTS for something decent is pretty nice for a change.

final_attack
Mar 11, 2016, 10:57 AM
All right, thank you very much :D
Still have 100% Tri-boost left, so I don't really wanna go to free field atm ^^;

Will try it tomorrow, I think :D

Thank you for the info :D

Keilyn
Mar 11, 2016, 11:05 AM
I will tell you what I do on an alt on Summoner

1) Fill your COs with the triboost Orders (3% triboost)
2) Use 100% Triboost, use a 50, 75 or 100% EXP Boost, and a 711 food item or Dougnut 2016
3) Get a Shifta Drink EX hoping to get EXP buff (or go for Premium Drink if you want Saiki that bad..)
4) Run Tokyo Bonus Key Maps
5) As soon as you finish the mission and are out of there, switch to your main character.
6) Each time you get a key, have that Alt Character run it...

Very easy to clear the Tokyo Silver in 1 - 2 minutes and the gold in 2 - 3 minutes...

7) Laugh if you played PSU and keep on getting Gekitsnatas there ^_^

final_attack
Mar 11, 2016, 11:09 AM
Yeah, will do that once I got my keys (just used 6 Silver before reading this thread ^^; )
Gonna hoard keys if possible, and use them in batch after next maintenance (it's boost days, right?). It got 1 week expiration date, I think?

I .... didn't really like Saiki ^^; Just wanna get the EXP so I can get my CriticalStrikeRing(Ranged) and FrontSRoll to Lv20 :D 4 levels to go !!!! :D

nevershootme
Mar 11, 2016, 11:22 AM
Can it be combined with Doughnut 2016 (5mins 50% Tri-bosst :o )

Nope, have to use one or the other

elryan
Mar 11, 2016, 12:43 PM
Yeah, will do that once I got my keys (just used 6 Silver before reading this thread ^^; )
Gonna hoard keys if possible, and use them in batch after next maintenance (it's boost days, right?). It got 1 week expiration date, I think?

I .... didn't really like Saiki ^^; Just wanna get the EXP so I can get my CriticalStrikeRing(Ranged) and FrontSRoll to Lv20 :D 4 levels to go !!!! :D

Same ring choice!

*virtual fist bump*

TaigaUC
Mar 11, 2016, 12:48 PM
What I'd like to know is if the 711 outfits are tradable.
Since there aren't any on sale, it sure doesn't seem like it.

Lyrise
Mar 11, 2016, 01:07 PM
What I'd like to know is if the 711 outfits are tradable.
Since there aren't any on sale, it sure doesn't seem like it.

Too soon to tell. The first set of costumes don't show up until 3/16. The second set of costumes, as well as the 7/11 uniform layerwear don't arrive until 4/1.

TaigaUC
Mar 11, 2016, 01:11 PM
Oh. Thought they were already out. Thanks.

The Blu Ray outfits are arriving around 3/16 as well, right?

Keilyn
Mar 11, 2016, 01:17 PM
I do not have that information.
If you have it, please post it in this thread as it does relate to Seven-Eleven.

Tenlade
Mar 11, 2016, 01:47 PM

2) Use 100% Triboost, use a 50, 75 or 100% EXP Boost, and a 711 food item or Dougnut 2016
3) Get a Shifta Drink EX hoping to get EXP buff (or go for Premium Drink if you want Saiki that bad..)
5) As soon as you finish the mission and are out of there, switch to your main character.

Very easy to clear the Tokyo Silver in 1 - 2 minutes and the gold in 2 - 3 minutes...

for extra exp goodness, get an axeon or emperor axeon with another history+ exp boost, craft it if your alt can't weild it, and if you're in a team, get the exp boost from the tree. if you do the run with someone your character's class around level 65+ and stack enough exp buffs, its entirely possible to score 999,999 exp from the kill at the end.

also i suggest hoarding the keys and doing them all at once, saving gold keys for last. the exp reward scales to your level, so its best to naturally level up as much as you can and then do the key missions on the higher, slower to grind levels. (i normally do them every 5 days-ish so if I cant play that day, I dont risk them all suddenly expiring.

elryan
Mar 11, 2016, 02:11 PM
also i suggest hoarding the keys and doing them all at once, saving gold keys for last.

My team mate used to do this until he accidentally expired a stack of dozen keys due to not being able to log in for 3 days in a row.

Lyrise
Mar 11, 2016, 02:42 PM
Oh. Thought they were already out. Thanks.

The Blu Ray outfits are arriving around 3/16 as well, right?

The BR/DVD for PSO2a releases 3/16, so the outfits, voice tickets and room items are indeed out by then. Helps that the DVD/BR releases the same day as maintenance.

Keilyn
Mar 11, 2016, 03:58 PM
for extra exp goodness, get an axeon or emperor axeon with another history+ exp boost, craft it if your alt can't weild it, and if you're in a team, get the exp boost from the tree. if you do the run with someone around level 65+ and stack enough exp buffs, its entirely possible to score 999,999 exp from the kill at the end.

also i suggest hoarding the keys and doing them all at once, saving gold keys for last. the exp reward scales to your level, so its best to naturally level up as much as you can and then do the key missions on the higher, slower to grind levels. (i normally do them every 5 days-ish so if I cant play that day, I dont risk them all suddenly expiring.

That is a good idea too...
The reason I don't do that is because as summoner I clear it very fast and I think that lowers my EXP-Per-Second.

I thought the Tokyo Bonus Key Missions were 1-Player runs only....

Weiss9029
Mar 11, 2016, 04:25 PM
That is a good idea too...
The reason I don't do that is because as summoner I clear it very fast and I think that lowers my EXP-Per-Second.

I thought the Tokyo Bonus Key Missions were 1-Player runs only....
They are, by run it with someone around level 65+ they meant your character, as in run it with one of your characters around level 65+

Keilyn
Mar 11, 2016, 04:40 PM
ah ok,
thank you for clarification

Tenlade
Mar 11, 2016, 05:01 PM
They are, by run it with someone around level 65+ they meant your character, as in run it with one of your characters around level 65+

yeah sorry , i meant if youre character's class is level 65+

Kayarine
Mar 11, 2016, 07:51 PM

for extra exp goodness, get an axeon or emperor axeon with another history+ exp boost, craft it if your alt can't weild it, and if you're in a team, get the exp boost from the tree. if you do the run with someone your character's class around level 65+ and stack enough exp buffs, its entirely possible to score 999,999 exp from the kill at the end.

On top of this, you can also get timed abilities for Earth with EXP boost 5 (9% per unit, 27% total on 3 units) for even more exp.

I can craft Earth EXP abilities if anyone is interested. :wacko: