PDA

View Full Version : Synthesis an egg?

Squal_FFVIII
Mar 13, 2016, 12:26 AM
How do we do this? I'm trying to complete my bingo.

Hysteria1987
Mar 13, 2016, 12:51 AM
You need to be a Summoner, go into your pet menu and feed it an egg or what have you from within there iirc.

ArcaneTechs
dude whats so hard about posting in the quick question thread?

Commit cannibalism with pet, done

Zeroem
I'm surprised that there's someone who didn't know about this 2 month after the feature launched

Esc-->Leftmost icon-->Pet menu-->Click any pet you own--->Egg synthesis

Squal_FFVIII
Mar 13, 2016, 12:57 AM
I don't really like this crappy class. I only got it to 75 for the bonuses =P

Sir Loin
Mar 13, 2016, 01:07 AM
dude whats so hard about posting in the quick question thread?

Commit cannibalism with pet, done
dude why are you so butthurt over people posting question threads sometimes? it's not like this forum gets flooded with new threads daily.

stop being a bitch about it lmao... i see you get upset every time.

Zeroem
Mar 13, 2016, 01:12 AM
I don't really like this crappy class. I only got it to 75 for the bonuses =P

Disregarding your feelings about the class, you should already used the egg synthesis feature when raising your pet. Especially if you already maxed it *facepalm*

ArcaneTechs
Mar 13, 2016, 01:35 AM
dude why are you so butthurt over people posting question threads sometimes? it's not like this forum gets flooded with new threads daily.

stop being a bitch about it lmao... i see you get upset every time.
He makes a thread for literally the most common stuff (or stuff laid out front page of Bumped) or stuff that hasnt happened yet (as in lets say Sega reveals new class, what is its atk type? weps? as an example when simply a name was mentioned for it, he didnt do this but example given) not only that he capped the class to 75, how do you not even know this by then?

Shadowth117
Mar 13, 2016, 01:43 AM
Disregarding your feelings about the class, you should already used the egg synthesis feature when raising your pet. Especially if you already maxed it *facepalm*

To be honest, a lot of people have been subbing Fo and illfoieing to victory on classes in Urban AQ via spawn trapping in bursts. So not necessarily.

wefwq
Mar 13, 2016, 02:57 AM
He makes a thread for literally the most common stuff (or stuff laid out front page of Bumped) or stuff that hasnt happened yet (as in lets say Sega reveals new class, what is its atk type? weps? as an example when simply a name was mentioned for it, he didnt do this but example given) not only that he capped the class to 75, how do you not even know this by then?
At least he didn't make one liner question with biggest font alligned into center.

akitalevia
Mar 13, 2016, 04:32 AM
At least he didn't make one liner question with biggest font alligned into center.

Don't jinx it, he will come