PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, need captcha help! I'm pulling my hair out an it's been like 2 days..

Ryuujin_Takeshi
Mar 13, 2016, 11:55 AM
I don't think they are only using basic hirigana.. this out of my scope.
https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMCaptchaImage.php?ses_rec_id=uCHtLfM1zOckhCA7h9

Bellion
Mar 13, 2016, 11:55 AM
ゆてしむひ

ashley50
Mar 13, 2016, 11:59 AM
I don't think they are only using basic hirigana.. this out of my scope.
https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMCaptchaImage.php?ses_rec_id=uCHtLfM1zOckhCA7h9
This is really just basic Hiragana.

Ryuujin_Takeshi
Mar 13, 2016, 12:01 PM
お客様の環境からはご利用できません。

Ok i swore I had it right too.. This won't let me go any further. I either get white page or a pop up saying preventing me from something something

Ryuujin_Takeshi
Mar 13, 2016, 12:02 PM
OMFG AND NOW A NEW ONE!!

Was really looking forward to getting to play this game.. I'm at my wits end tho.. 33 gigs and two days downloading for fing nothing. GG

No one bother translating those last two i posted.. it keeps changing.. I keep getting the error Cant load from customers enviroment.. Guess I'm GGd? Sega got me good.. Jerk.. Never again sega! Not a cent from me!

DarkSea
Mar 13, 2016, 12:14 PM
pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203925

(Just add the triple w at beginning because I can't post links since I don't have 10 posts)

It's Syklo's capcha encyclopedia, I use it everytime I need to fight the capcha to charge AC with webmoney.

You gotta be really quick to copy-paste or you'll fail even with the right symbols.

Edit: Sorry, didn't notice you already found it.

Ryuujin_Takeshi
Mar 13, 2016, 12:18 PM
pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203925

(Just add the triple w at beginning because I can't post links since I don't have 10 posts)

It's Syklo's capcha encyclopedia, I use it everytime I need to fight the capcha to charge AC with webmoney.

You gotta be really quick to copy-paste or you'll fail even with the right symbols.

Edit: Sorry, didn't notice you already found it.

I didn't find anything. I get the error cannot connect from customers location of something.. so after like 2 days, 12 hours of captcha attempting.. I'm done. lol

Ryuujin_Takeshi
Mar 13, 2016, 12:19 PM
I do hope Sega goes to hell for this. Or a bad place. Or they break their arm or something. ... hate them so much..

Ryuujin_Takeshi
Mar 13, 2016, 12:20 PM
I do hope Sega goes to hell for this. Or a bad place. Or they break their arm or something. ... hate them so much..

It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.

Neith
Mar 13, 2016, 12:21 PM
http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm

Use this and it's a case of clicking the hiragana you want. The captcha is just basic hiragana so it shouldn't really be a problem. The only problem is that you have a relatively short time limit to input the hiragana (maybe 2 minutes or so?).

Ryuujin_Takeshi
Mar 13, 2016, 12:24 PM
http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm

Use this and it's a case of clicking the hiragana you want. The captcha is just basic hiragana so it shouldn't really be a problem. The only problem is that you have a relatively short time limit to input the hiragana (maybe 2 minutes or so?).
Already been there done that for like.. 2 days! So.. ya.. an yes, it does change everytime. Some I get, some I don't. I asked here cause I thought it was taking me to long to. but no matter what i do i just get.. It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.It is not available from the customer's environment.

seilent
Mar 13, 2016, 12:44 PM
try to connect through japan vpn for that, registration page also has ipblock sometimes

Ryuujin_Takeshi
Mar 13, 2016, 12:47 PM
try to connect through japan vpn for that, registration page also has ipblock sometimes
After sitting here and cooling from my meltdown that occurred to me.. Will try it in a bit.. cause if i do now an it fails I WILL throw my cpu+tv out the window. ^_^

schnee4
Mar 13, 2016, 03:22 PM
huahua you account blocking..
maybe check you EMAIL
all other post useless..

Lax
Mar 13, 2016, 03:52 PM
After sitting here and cooling from my meltdown that occurred to me.. Will try it in a bit.. cause if i do now an it fails I WILL throw my cpu+tv out the window. ^_^

Why go through the effort of removing your cpu from your motherboard when you can just throw the whole computer out?

WORST
Mar 13, 2016, 03:57 PM

Don't do that, your parents will probably ground you.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 13, 2016, 07:46 PM
Haha If your having problems you must be from the SEA area or something because it really isn't all that hard to get an account going, takes 5min tops.

huahua you account blocking..
maybe check you EMAIL
all other post useless..
It was better when you didn't show your face around for a long time

steverowland
Mar 14, 2016, 03:33 PM
Already been there done that for like.. 2 days!

you can learn both hiragana and katakana in 2 days... ^^

xxmadplayerxx
Mar 15, 2016, 05:06 AM
He got it and now is playing the game 24/7