PDA

View Full Version : I am an American who just got in using Tweaker!!!

Stryfe Lenayus
Mar 13, 2016, 03:38 PM
Hello evryone, I've been playing PS since the first game on the sega master system and am so happy that I can now play PSO 2.

So where do all the english speaking people hang out?

Anduril
Mar 13, 2016, 03:41 PM
Highest population of English speakers (for better or worse) is Ship 2. 4chan has players on Ship 4, and there are some smaller communities on ship 8 and 10, along with a smattering of players on the other ships.

SilkaN
Mar 13, 2016, 03:42 PM
Hello evryone, I've been playing PS since the first game on the sega master system and am so happy that I can now play PSO 2.

So where do all the english speaking people hang out?

IIRC, Ship 02 and Ship 10 have the biggest western communities.
Most of us here play on Ship 02, though.

edit
Wow Anduril, this is the second time now.
You sneaky rat. :P

Vintasticvin
Mar 13, 2016, 03:46 PM
Just come to ship 2 and punt kondibon. Once in a while they post something good or useful.

Kondibon
Mar 13, 2016, 03:51 PM
Once in a while they post something good or useful.Don't lie to new people. 3:

yoshiblue
Mar 13, 2016, 06:02 PM
I mean if I told you, you could easily open a banana by pinching the bottom, i'd be telling you something useful. It just wouldn't be in a way you want it to be useful.

pkemr4
Mar 13, 2016, 06:40 PM
4chan has players on Ship 4

most of them moved to ship 2, but theres OH

The Walrus
Mar 13, 2016, 06:44 PM
ship 1 da bes

SteveCZ
Mar 13, 2016, 07:54 PM
ship 4 da bes

Mechacaseal
Mar 13, 2016, 07:56 PM
im on ship 1 but i never play. i just assumed first ship is best ship but ya...

SteveCZ
Mar 13, 2016, 08:01 PM
Joke aside, I have experience in ship 2 where there's a silly player saying "English pls" when I'm speaking Japanese with someone in the lobby, which annoys me.
Some of them even dare to bash the Japanese or Japanese-speaking people by replying that they can speak Japanese too and make this "I can understand you, problem?" attitude when something goes wrong.
Objectively, this means there are tons of english-speaking player there, especially SHIP-02-B001.

So yeah, if you want english-speaking people, go to ship 2.

Vintasticvin
Mar 14, 2016, 10:33 AM
But B1 hatdly talk and if they its weird political jargon or "fuck you go kill yourself" B1/20ers have changed for the worse like the fashion thread. B1 is a hive of scum and villainy

Vithimiris
Mar 14, 2016, 10:53 AM
o.o I am on Ship 2. That's about it. If anyone wants to hang, let me know. :>

Zysets
Mar 14, 2016, 11:14 AM
Joke aside, I have experience in ship 2 where there's a silly player saying "English pls" when I'm speaking Japanese with someone in the lobby, which annoys me.
Some of them even dare to bash the Japanese or Japanese-speaking people by replying that they can speak Japanese too and make this "I can understand you, problem?" attitude when something goes wrong.

I've had the same issue a few times, it really gets on my nerves. I used to chat a lot with JP players (to the best of my ability), but stuff like this has made it difficult, unfortunetly.

Stryfe Lenayus
Mar 27, 2016, 03:55 AM
Hey guys I have a noob question, which is the best sub class for hunter?

wefwq
Mar 27, 2016, 04:05 AM
quick question thread are a good subclass for hunter.

Choppenstantz
Mar 27, 2016, 08:38 PM
I'd recommend Ship 2 to anyone English just starting out and getting into it for the first time. I've heard some horror stories, but I've mostly played without caring about what block I'm on and I've only interacted with people a few times on my own, mostly other newbs that happen to end up in the same MPA as me.

Start there, and then if you have a really bad time, you can always start a new guy or pay to switch ship if it's really unbearable. If you do, my Username is Choppenstantz if you wanna friend me; I'm not especially great but I'm down to CO and chill.

Hunter seems like it's better as a sub than a main class, so it's good to level it up first - but for a sub, probably Braver or Fighter since those tend to be good for giving extra damage skills, especially for a Strike-only class.