PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 PSO2 Newbie & Thank You!

Vithimiris
Mar 14, 2016, 10:31 AM
Hello there PSOWorld. I'm Vithimiris, (Vith for short or V) Anyways, I just got finished downloading PSO2 and boy is it beautiful. The stunning visuals for such a great game! Anyways, I'm new to PSO2 and I originally came from PSO back on Dreamcast and then moved to PSU on the console. After PSU went down I played some of the PSP variants for awhile and also went and played a bit of BlueBurst. Then I found out about PSO2 last night with possible English players and I simply was like: :-o

So I found out how to install everything, I got a SEGA ID and patched the game fairly well. So I'm just looking for friends to hang out with, I am already on Ship 2. Not sure what block to actually look for people in though. My IGN is my forum name as well. Just figured I'd stop by and pay my respects to the wonderful community, because without you guys making the guides and translations I wouldn't be able to enjoy this wonderful experience! Thank you! ^^

Altiea
Mar 14, 2016, 01:18 PM
Welcome! I think you'll like it here!

Vithimiris
Mar 14, 2016, 01:19 PM
Ship 02 is for the English players right? I can't seem to find anyone. :<

Altiea
Mar 14, 2016, 01:23 PM

Most people hang around B-001/Beginners Block or Super Hard/Extra Hard blocks. Have you tried Franka's Cafe?

ashley50
Mar 14, 2016, 01:28 PM
There is no "Ship for English Players" to be specific.

Altiea
Mar 14, 2016, 01:30 PM
That's also true, English players are pretty well spread across all the servers. It's just that Ship 02 is known for having the highest density of them.

Zysets
Mar 14, 2016, 01:34 PM
Hey, welcome! I'm also a long time PS fan, been through both the Dreamcast and PSU eras of the series as well.
Always glad to see some new faces in the game, especially those of other PSU fans.

If you want to find more english players, check out any of the higher population blocks, there's usually lots of english speakers in Blocks 1 and 23-25 I believe.

Vithimiris
Mar 14, 2016, 01:35 PM
Most people hang around B-001/Beginners Block or Super Hard/Extra Hard blocks. Have you tried Franka's Cafe?

No clue what you are talking about. ^^;

I just downloaded the game and played. I don't have any friends or anything. Not sure what to do or where to go. @_@

Altiea
Mar 14, 2016, 01:38 PM
Hmmm...

If you're looking for people, you can frequent the blocks mentioned above. The channel teleporters will tell you how many people are in what block, so it's easy to tell which channels are populated.

As for what to do, I would personally focus on unlocking content by doing ARKS Quests and Koffie Client Orders and such. It's a bit much to tackle at the start, but it gets easier as you go.

Vithimiris
Mar 14, 2016, 01:40 PM
Question is this like PSU where one character can do everything or do I need to make multiple characters to use the classes? I made a Summoner, but I don't like it too much, I'd rather be a force.

Zysets
Mar 14, 2016, 01:45 PM
Question is this like PSU where one character can do everything or do I need to make multiple characters to use the classes? I made a Summoner, but I don't like it too much, I'd rather be a force.

One character can do everything, you can freely change classes. In the main lobby area, there's a counter in the back, first floor. Just talk to the middle person and you can change as you wish.

Altiea
Mar 14, 2016, 01:45 PM
One character can do everything. Pop over to Bea at the Class Counter, and you can swap classes in a snap. And don't worry about SU, it's definitely not for everyone.

Vithimiris
Mar 14, 2016, 01:53 PM
Any chance I could meet one of you? x3 Forum talk is kinda slow!

Altiea
Mar 14, 2016, 01:57 PM
If you have weekends open, I'm usually logged in around then. I used to play on weekdays, but then I lost my Vita, so now I'm waiting until I can purchase a replacement.

Vintasticvin
Mar 14, 2016, 03:00 PM
Ooooo new blood? I look forward to meeting with you! All contact info can be found in my signaure!

Vithimiris
Mar 14, 2016, 03:30 PM
Well I have to go to work. I'll be home around 10:30-11:00 EST. I like Braver, A LOT.

Altiea
Mar 14, 2016, 03:42 PM
Awesome! Braver's a mess of a good time, and it's also pretty good.

Sneakysanta
Mar 14, 2016, 05:52 PM
I just started like a week ago so welcome! Im not too high leveled so feel free to add me (I switch classes constantly as well haha) Z0r is my in game name (thats a zero)

Vithimiris
Mar 14, 2016, 09:39 PM
I'm home from work. I'll be hopping on shortly.