PDA

View Full Version : C-Mode looking for help for a CQ "decision" run

Batty
Mar 15, 2016, 07:12 PM
hi, i was wondering if anyone would be interested to participate in a run of challenge quest "decision"? trying to organize one here because in game most people prefer to do Start rather than decision.

for those that dont know, a run with a full mpa takes roughly 30 mins and there is a tittle reward for completing it that gives a pretty jet boots camo http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%EF%BC%8A%E3%83%AA%E3%83%92%E3%82%BF%E3% 83%BC%E3%82%AA%E3%83%96%E3%82%B9

otakun
Mar 15, 2016, 07:15 PM
Don't worry, during the CM boost week people will be running both of them most likely.

Batty
Mar 15, 2016, 07:19 PM
Don't worry, during the CM boost week people will be running both of them most likely.

but thats a month away :c having to wait a month for something that could be acomplished in half an hour is depresing D:

Totori
Mar 15, 2016, 07:51 PM
It's weekly, if peeps aren't running it now, next maintenance it is the go to mission. They switch back and forth every time.

Flaoc
Mar 15, 2016, 09:21 PM
i question if boosted cm2 even competes with non boosted cm1 but maybe it does if you do a pure miles run (yea right good luck finding people that want to do that)

Totori
Mar 15, 2016, 09:51 PM
It happens like all the time. Just go and see. Peeps like switching it up.

Hysteria1987
Mar 15, 2016, 10:05 PM
CM1's boosted at the moment, so everyone's running that - it was CM2 last week.

I'd like a single CM2 run, I'm only 2k points away from what I'm after :(((((

wefwq
Mar 15, 2016, 10:44 PM
Does everyone still died to gel wulff on CM1 mission 4?

Flaoc
Mar 15, 2016, 10:47 PM
Does everyone still died to gel wulff on CM1 mission 4?

not really m10 is a different story though implying modern pugs can even make it there >_>

Batty
Mar 15, 2016, 10:49 PM
CM1's boosted at the moment, so everyone's running that - it was CM2 last week.

I'd like a single CM2 run, I'm only 2k points away from what I'm after :(((((

so that means that after maitenance CM2 is gonna be boosted now?

Mizel
Mar 15, 2016, 10:54 PM
You don't need an organized group to run CM2 because it's piss easy. Pugs can clear it without any problems. That being said, CM1 has a much better cmiles to time ratio if you full clear or just make it to Cougar in Mission 10, which is pretty common for pugs these days. A lot of people are intimidated by CM1, but it is honestly not that complicated, just look up the guide and know which weapons and skills to buy during each interval.

pkemr4
Mar 15, 2016, 11:09 PM
do pugs still fail m10?

i don't care for clearing i just want my damn miles for at-least reaching m10 TBH

Hysteria1987
Mar 15, 2016, 11:47 PM
so that means that after maitenance CM2 is gonna be boosted now?I know someone in this thread said that the boosts switch from week to week, but I haven't been back doing cmode again for long enough to see it for myself yet.

do pugs still fail m10?

i don't care for clearing i just want my damn miles for at-least reaching m10 TBHMy PUG failed m10 this morning :-P Gel Wulfs got that one Japanese bloke that kept on dying. I don't hold it against him, though, it was otherwise a pretty good run.

He did better than that one Japanese bloke who was blatantly leeching in my last CM2 run :wacko: Every boss he'd run up and wrap himself up in a box... unless of course it looked like he'd get hit, then he'd run off a little and do it again.

He got the blacklist, and we still won, so all good I spose :P

Z-0
Mar 16, 2016, 12:07 AM
You don't need an organized group to run CM2 because it's piss easy. Pugs can clear it without any problems. That being said, CM1 has a much better cmiles to time ratio if you full clear or just make it to Cougar in Mission 10, which is pretty common for pugs these days. A lot of people are intimidated by CM1, but it is honestly not that complicated, just look up the guide and know which weapons and skills to buy during each interval.
Not piss easy if you do full miles, which is where a majority of the miles from the mission come from.

But considering the guy is just looking for a clear, I guess it is. _(:3」∠)_

seilent
Mar 16, 2016, 01:28 AM
public run is pretty good recently, i got 5 consecutive 100% yesterday at CM1. though i always stop or wait for other MPA whenever i see few parties with "Mission : Start" name in 1 MPA.

i'm not saying every gaijins are bad, it's just sometimes language barrier makes them don't wanna take role

Hysteria1987
Mar 16, 2016, 03:09 AM
Just comfirmed CM1 still has the boost up - maybe it swaps with the working week, not the maint week.

Still, might squeeze me a CM1 in tomorrow :wacko:

Z-0
Mar 16, 2016, 03:29 AM
It swaps on Wednesday, same day as maintenance, just 11 hours before maint itself.

Batty
Mar 16, 2016, 09:10 PM
not having any luck getting a mpa run for cm2 today :c

so just wanted to make sure; the CM boost changes weekly the day of maitenance, not with maitenance but when the day starts? (would explain why cm1 was boosted even before maitenance)

ClairVauxBernardus
Mar 19, 2016, 01:59 PM
there's a guide on bumped