PDA

View Full Version : About PSOBB ''Underworld'' music...

Chris_Chocobo
Mar 16, 2016, 05:34 PM
I recently buyed the last music disc of PSO. PSO - Subterranean Desert (PSO #22 ''Underworld'') but i also have since long time ago a disc called Underworld -Equilibrium- (PSOBB Ep.4 Final Stage theme) and both are the same exact song. Why they put the same track in two different discs? it has no sense...

ZER0 DX
Mar 16, 2016, 05:44 PM
One of them you can change the melody to the battle theme, the other you can't.

Zorak000
Mar 16, 2016, 06:02 PM
yeah, the old promo one was just -Equilibrium-; while the ones from the Ragol Meme shop have the battle music as melody 2

Chris_Chocobo
Mar 16, 2016, 06:08 PM
So, Melody 2 is Underworld -Chaos- . They are realising soon Rose Confession again, i guess it's the PSO version this time. Thanks guys :)

Punisher106
Mar 16, 2016, 06:49 PM
The Shell's Desert when, Segac

Neith
Mar 16, 2016, 07:47 PM
The Shell's Desert when, Segac

I'm sure both versions of the PSOBB boss theme are in the Ragol Memory shop, but they're called 'Shambertin Theme' and 'Saint-Milion' theme, rather than the proper names (The Shell's Desert and 'IDOLA' The Fanatic Viper').

Punisher106
Mar 16, 2016, 11:18 PM
I'm sure both versions of the PSOBB boss theme are in the Ragol Memory shop, but they're called 'Shambertin Theme' and 'Saint-Milion' theme, rather than the proper names (The Shell's Desert and 'IDOLA' The Fanatic Viper').

I'm sure both versions of the PSOBB boss theme are in the Ragol Memory shop

Ragol Memory shop

I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOUR FAMILY, SEGA.

ZER0 DX
Mar 17, 2016, 02:58 AM
Those tracks come in an item code on the Sympathy 2015 CD. All of the PSO boss themes do. Only comes with the CD version though, not the blu-ray which has room instrument items instead.

So either import the CD or buy those music discs in the player shop for millions of meseta each.