PDA

View Full Version : Srsly ppl dunno how to hunt Anga these days?

aryayudhaprakasa2
Mar 17, 2016, 05:47 AM
They just doin normal run 2000pts
they're not doin in efficient way.

-EDITED-
Anga hunt guide in a nutshell:
1. Make a room w/ any password
2. Tell ur password at party comment
3. Add this "アンガ 250pts" below ur password at party comment
4. Search until u found Anga or join similar room with party comment or password
4. Collect 250pts and ignore Anga (better if u have aggro for Anga)
5. Kill et!
7. Profit $$ ?
6. Telepipe
7. Rinse n repeat

Dugs
Mar 17, 2016, 05:54 AM
Make thread complaining about people not knowing how to farm Anga.

Doesn't even bother trying to explain how.

SteveCZ
Mar 17, 2016, 05:58 AM
This belongs to Rants: Dead Horse Society (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21) I think.

Infinity Series
Mar 17, 2016, 05:59 AM
Pretty sure people now prefer to normal clear UQ for UQ stones.

Unless you're joining MPA dedicated to Anga farm (with lock and anga hunt in party name or description) of course its just a normal UQ run.

aryayudhaprakasa2
Mar 17, 2016, 06:05 AM

Unless you're joining MPA dedicated to Anga farm (with lock and anga hunt in party name or description) of course its just a normal UQ run.

there are NO dedicated anga room n no one password their room.
and they're leaving as soon as Anga die, that means they don't know

wefwq
Mar 17, 2016, 06:25 AM
Ergh please use decipherable words next time so more people understand how to farm anga """""properly""""".

Of course, if you want anga farm going, start making locked room on your own
It'll won't happen and exist if no one starting the farm.

Don't blame the other and rub it to everyone else because they play the game the right way.
Maybe complain again if everyone making locked room but starting 2000PT run on it :wacko:

SteveCZ
Mar 17, 2016, 06:36 AM
Need to define who are these "people" as well. Are they random people? organized mpa?

Cause hoping for randoms to do the list you expected after the the edit, is just a subjective rant.

If this thread is looking for organized mpa for anga hunt cause of the problem you described, maybe it's better cause you seek solution.

seilent
Mar 17, 2016, 06:39 AM

This

besides probably only few people that leaving after anga die, people seems leaving usually because everyone ddn't start together, and some already reach 2k by the time anga dead

Infinity Series
Mar 17, 2016, 07:25 AM
there are NO dedicated anga room n no one password their room.
and they're leaving as soon as Anga die, that means they don't know

And are you sure they dont leave because they already have 2k points? Clearing Anga trial give a large amount of points.

Naoya Kiriyama
Mar 17, 2016, 07:57 AM
And are you sure they dont leave because they already have 2k points? Clearing Anga trial give a large amount of points.

Not only that, but people can leave MPA because they don't want to deal with a 3/12 UQ MPA to get 1k points

Zeroem
Mar 17, 2016, 08:00 AM
Before personal comments, just 2 questions:
- Is this an organized MPA or just pug? You can't complain if it's pug. You can slightly complain if it's organized MPA. If it's organized MPA.......
- Are you sure people on that MPA are aiming for Anga alone? After all, UQ got a bonus drop rate from web-event, and with boost week it's just a good time to gather UQ boss souls

Personal comment time; well if you are joining their room, you don't really have the rights to complain about their hunt behavior.
After all, UQ boost is on, and perhaps UQ boss souls are on higher priority for them, rather than Anga.

fuusen_gum
Mar 17, 2016, 12:55 PM
if you want to hunt anga only, go make your own MPA, just because they do full run doesn't mean they don't know how to hunt Anga

sparab
Mar 17, 2016, 10:40 PM
I thought this thread is about "omg why are people killing anga at 0/2000 pt?!" when I read the title

Saffran
Mar 18, 2016, 07:25 AM
Serious question though: is there even a point to hunting Anga these days? Affixes?

Sp-24
Mar 18, 2016, 07:33 AM
Forces like Ares rod. And Ares is a good tertiary weapon if you can't be assed to make two Orbits or Austeres.

xxtrabeast
Mar 18, 2016, 07:34 AM
Ares stones/weapons. 180 of the stones can be traded in for a 60 light Ares weapon and weapons for classes that you are not interested in can be traded for 20 stones. Anga drops between 0 and 5 stones per kill. Not sure about average drop rate, but I typically get 2-3 per kill.

Aine
Mar 18, 2016, 09:08 AM
Nobody does Anga farm anymore because the people who are doing UQ nowadays are mostly after stones (which need full clears) or eggs which are area drops anyway.

pkemr4
Mar 18, 2016, 01:02 PM
i would much rather farm anga than run a full UQ

Hyraoo
Mar 19, 2016, 02:23 PM
A few weapon types still have ares as their 2nd or 3rd best option. Usually weapons that sega forget exist in terms of new 13*s. For example DB, Partizan, Wired lance. Etc.
People are also full running for the new pets i believe, my mpas in UQ lili usually have 4 to 6 Scrubboners minimum. It can be annoying at times since mpas are always much slower with larger quantities of Summoners.

Also people will usually kill anga on spawn unless whole mpa started together. Differing point amounts n stuff.

Kondibon
Mar 19, 2016, 02:31 PM
ScrubbonersThe proper term is Scummoner. Get it right. I:

Hyraoo
Mar 19, 2016, 02:34 PM
The proper term is Scummoner. Get it right. I:

My bad lol.
'Scummoners' then. Speaking of which, kinda cute how anga can't resist Tact / pets. That or I've never seen it.
Anyways I'll stop derailing the thread now! :p

Kondibon
Mar 19, 2016, 02:40 PM
My bad lol.
'Scummoners' then. Speaking of which, kinda cute how anga can't resist Tact / pets. That or I've never seen it.
Anyways I'll stop derailing the thread now! :p
It actually can, which makes it resist ALL of your pets. :/ Unless you mean Summoners can never do enough damage in an MPA.

Hyraoo
Mar 19, 2016, 02:42 PM
Never seen it lol. Must be rare due to low summoner damage output. Even when there are 6 of them. A few others I know haven't seen it either.

Punisher106
Mar 19, 2016, 03:03 PM
Don't forget those that have to put up with Kisamaloli's COs for the compound techs.

sparab
Mar 19, 2016, 03:08 PM
It actually can, which makes it resist ALL of your pets. :/ Unless you mean Summoners can never do enough damage in an MPA.

And we have yet another Su hater!
Duct resistance only applies when you are hitting duct directly on anga. A Su can simply do 4m damage (half health) on anga with two maron strike and one torim stab.

Hyraoo
Mar 19, 2016, 03:12 PM
Provided the summoner can get them attacks off. Considering anga phases usually die in 5 to 15 seconds with a ra in the mpa the summoner would probably only be able to get off a torim spiral and maybe a maron if they precharge the maron.

sparab
Mar 19, 2016, 03:18 PM
If anga dies in 5 to 15 sec I won't even care if there are 6 or 11 Su in the MPA. On my ship anga's life spawn is usually over a minute and I can get all 3 marons on cool down.

Bellion
Mar 19, 2016, 03:48 PM
You have to directly damage Anga with your Tact in order for it to even have a chance to resist the Tact. It can never resist the pet types.

Kondibon
Mar 19, 2016, 03:55 PM
And we have yet another Su hater!Summoner has been my favorite class since it launched...

You have to directly damage Anga with your Tact in order for it to even have a chance to resist the Tact. It can never resist the pet types.I think techs count too, though I'd be surprised if you did enough tech damage with a tact to make anga resist it if you aren't a solo Su/Gu

sparab
Mar 19, 2016, 04:19 PM
I think techs count too, though I'd be surprised if you did enough tech damage with a tact to make anga resist it if you aren't a solo Su/Gu

Damage from tech translate to element resist, stop spamming light tech from start

Bellion
Mar 19, 2016, 04:20 PM
If techs counted then Rod/Talis resists would occur often. Anga resists the element of techs, but it will only resist Rod/Talis/Wand/Tacts if you hit it with the weapon itself.

Sp-24
Mar 19, 2016, 04:30 PM
Summoner has been my favorite class since it launched...

I think techs count too, though I'd be surprised if you did enough tech damage with a tact to make anga resist it if you aren't a solo Su/Gu
Even Chain Trigger has its limits.

Kondibon
Mar 19, 2016, 06:39 PM
If techs counted then Rod/Talis resists would occur often. Anga resists the element of techs, but it will only resist Rod/Talis/Wand/Tacts if you hit it with the weapon itself.Honestly, it probably just happened because I was solo.

Even Chain Trigger has its limits.I only specified Su/Gu because it's the only summoner combo that has a reason to use offensive techs in the first place, but if tech damage doesn't do it then I guess Su/Gu specifically wouldn't matter.

Konquer
Mar 20, 2016, 08:40 PM
people still farm anga these days? topkek :eek:

Xaeris
Mar 20, 2016, 08:55 PM
The proper term is Scummoner. Get it right. I:

Eh? Oh shoot, thought I was on PSO2 general, not Blade and Soul PvP. Should have made that left at Albuquerque.