PDA

View Full Version : Need help with translate

FireswordRus
Mar 18, 2016, 08:31 PM
CAST? custom advanced suit bla-bla?
Dewman from Darkers and Humans or not?

Zysets
Mar 18, 2016, 08:55 PM
I don't understand what you're asking, what do you need translated?

Now for those other questions, I don't think CAST stands for anything, or at least it has't been shown, and I don't think PSO2's Dewmans are related to Darkers in the same way PSP2's Dumans were related to SEED, but I'm not 100% sure on either.

FANSean
Mar 18, 2016, 09:45 PM
I thought pso2 dewmans were people that luther did darker-SCIENCE on or something

Sirius-91
Mar 18, 2016, 11:21 PM
I thought pso2 dewmans were people that luther did darker-SCIENCE on or something

[SPOILER-BOX]The same bio-engineering that was used on Chrome Dragon was later used in the creation of the Dewmen race. Io says if it weren't for those experiments, they would have never been born.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Hysteria1987
Mar 18, 2016, 11:49 PM
Sirius has it - Dewmen are a mix of human, darker and dragonkin DNA. They're closely related to the Chrome Dragons.

Sp-24
Mar 18, 2016, 11:49 PM
They are an accidental result of Luther's experiments with darkers and amduscians. Your interference during episode 1 somehow caused them to become the fourth founding race, which no one but you, Xion and Luther even noticed. Supposedly, their appearance is what caused Luther to rush his ascension to godhood so that Xion doesn't outplay him.

Apparently CASTs are life support suits for people who had such a great affinity with photons, that it would destroy their meat bodies.

Zysets
Mar 19, 2016, 01:34 AM
Apparently CASTs are life support suits for people who had such a great affinity with photons, that it would destroy their meat bodies.

That's interesting, full prosthetic bodies. Was this always the case in the series?

Sp-24
Mar 19, 2016, 01:48 AM
Not until PSO2. They were androids in PSO, PSU and PSZ, and probably all other games as well.

I'm not even sure where it's mentioned in the PSO2 story, but that's what the japanese wiki says.

Kondibon
Mar 19, 2016, 01:59 AM
I'm not even sure where it's mentioned in the PSO2 story, but that's what the japanese wiki says.Lisa talks about it in one of her blue event tablets.

Anduril
Mar 19, 2016, 03:07 AM
Lisa talks about it in one of her blue event tablets.
Maria also further elaborates on it during the Matterboard taking place in the Facility.