PDA

View Full Version : PSO2es followers and friends

r32inc
Mar 18, 2016, 08:43 PM
Hi guys I searched around the forum and didn't see any threads for PSO2es follower and friends requesting.

I started PSO2es about 3 weeks ago and having a really difficult time getting followers on my friend list and was wondering is anyone is playing here would like to add me. Since im really in need for some for EQ event that going on.

Character ID: コードゼロ
Player ID: iamsamwu
Level/Class: 56 Gunner, 50 Fighter
Leader: Psycho Wand, Tenimusou, H44

Character ID: r32inc
Player ID: r32inc
Level/Class: 70 Gunner
Leader: Level 70 Momiji Hime, Level 70 Salus Punisher or Level 70 Shut Rounder

Thank you!

Ryuuguu
Mar 19, 2016, 12:08 AM
I have the 12* wind chip but no one adds me on ES :O
Ryuuguu 70gu or br or whatever class im leveling :^)

Lyrise
Mar 19, 2016, 12:57 AM
I shot off requests to both of you - I'm currently cleaning out my list of inactives and have a few slots open.

r32inc
Mar 19, 2016, 01:09 AM
I have the 12* wind chip but no one adds me on ES :O
Ryuuguu 70gu or br or whatever class im leveling :^)

Cool ill shoot you off an invite

I shot off requests to both of you - I'm currently cleaning out my list of inactives and have a few slots open.

Thanks and accepted :)

Altiea
Mar 19, 2016, 05:33 AM
Added! I have open slots anyway from the last "purging", might as well.

r32inc
Mar 19, 2016, 05:34 AM
Added! I have open slots anyway from the last "purging", might as well.

Thanks! and Accepted!

JotaL
Mar 19, 2016, 09:55 AM
I restarted it with a new character two days ago, you can find me under my player ID (JotaL) or the character I'm playing right now (Anzu).

Be free to send me a request, even though my chips are not that a big deal yet :(

r32inc
Mar 19, 2016, 12:04 PM
I restarted it with a new character two days ago, you can find me under my player ID (JotaL) or the character I'm playing right now (Anzu).

Be free to send me a request, even though my chips are not that a big deal yet :(

Sent. Feel free to use my chips :)

I got my roomate to start playing as well if you don't mind adding him. IGN is red32

Thanks!

Ryuuguu
Mar 19, 2016, 09:51 PM
Question: If I switch characters will it display my other character's chip?
Also still need more friends to do the EQ with.

raialeus
Mar 19, 2016, 10:18 PM
Question: If I switch characters will it display my other character's chip?
Also still need more friends to do the EQ with.

The Friend Slot chip displays the SP chip of the last character you logged in with.
So people on your friend list will see the SP chip of the character that you are currently using.
And you might have to make the extra effort to switch back to the character with the powerful chip and then log off from that character so people have access to your powerful chip while you are offline.

KingofDefeat
Mar 20, 2016, 02:42 AM
Hey!! I sent a request to those who left their names here. I think I have a couple of useful cards, though nothing too amazing. It still takes me a while to take out the freaking EX monsters... but yeah, I play quite often, so you'll see the Valentine's Lisa card and the Bio Triner card every now and then until I get something better.

My IGN is King of Defeat if anyone's interested in adding me, too! I've got Mixia, a level 62 gunner and King of Defeat, a level 50 braver.

r32inc
Mar 20, 2016, 10:09 AM
Hey!! I sent a request to those who left their names here. I think I have a couple of useful cards, though nothing too amazing. It still takes me a while to take out the freaking EX monsters... but yeah, I play quite often, so you'll see the Valentine's Lisa card and the Bio Triner card every now and then until I get something better.

My IGN is King of Defeat if anyone's interested in adding me, too! I've got Mixia, a level 62 gunner and King of Defeat, a level 50 braver.

Added. Mixia is super useful Thanks!

MrMesetabags
Mar 20, 2016, 11:57 PM
There is a friend event quest that's currently running (共闘者たちの集い). Tried adding a few and got invites for EQ from them. It's in the menu where the daily quest is.

r32inc
Mar 21, 2016, 08:21 AM
There is a friend event quest that's currently running (共闘者たちの集い). Tried adding a few and got invites for EQ from them. It's in the menu where the daily quest is.

That's good to know. I tried the quest a couple of times but didn't run into any friend request tiles. Maybe it's base on level?

r32inc
Mar 28, 2016, 11:13 PM
Still looking for more Friends and Followers if anyone is willing to add:

Level/Class: 40 Fighter
Leader: Psycho Wand

Thanks

FireswordRus
Apr 4, 2016, 11:43 AM
Still looking for more Friends and Followers if anyone is willing to add:

Level/Class: 40 Fighter
Leader: Psycho Wand

Thanks

Can confirm what r32inc not bad. But you need choose only 1 account.

r32inc
Apr 4, 2016, 11:50 AM
Can confirm what r32inc not bad. But you need choose only 1 account.

Yeah, BTW Firesword your way to OP in the current EQ By the time I see your help request can deal ~2.3 million damage the boss is already dead. Hahahaha

FireswordRus
Apr 4, 2016, 12:19 PM
Yeah, BTW Firesword your way to OP in the current EQ By the time I see your help request can deal ~2.3 million damage the boss is already dead. Hahahaha

am play in es from the start and have all majority chips and can kill solo sh with 70% chance.
dont forget take event seraphy(wind) for future. She are OP