PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 keeps having all its files deleted

Zangor17
Mar 18, 2016, 10:03 PM
I have a friend who recently got a new computer and several times now whenever the tweaker says there is an update for the game the tweaker will check the files and report that he has 40,000 or so files that he's missing which sounds like pretty much the entire game. Does anyone know whats going on here because this shouldn't be happening and I'm trying to help him figure this out. It's annoying having to re download all those files. Is it a windows 10 issue or something wrong with his tweaker? If anyone has any ideas please let me know so i can pass them on to him.

Anduril
Mar 18, 2016, 10:30 PM
It's probably a bug. Hit "No" when prompted for the update, then go into options and hit "PSO2 version override." If possible, have your friend update with the official launcher first, then do what I said.

jooozek
Mar 19, 2016, 02:31 AM
the fix is really simple, go to your pso2 directory and delete win32list_DO_NOT_DELETE_ME.txt and then check for updates and likely update, from this point you shouldn't be bothered by twerkers constant updates

Zangor17
Mar 19, 2016, 08:48 PM
he had it in his downloads folder(mine is there but i dont have any issues) I had him move it to his PSO2 directory and also had him fix his selected directory. somehow he has a PSO2 bin folder in his documents alongside his screenshots and symbol arts folder.