PDA

View Full Version : PSO2/ect related dreams

D-Inferno
Mar 19, 2016, 11:38 PM
Post your funny/amusing/weird PSO2-related dreams and nightmares you've had while asleep here. Come on, you know you've had at least some before. This isn't about "wishes/wants"; just stuff from while you were asleep.

The ones I remember is playing TD4 vs Apprentice before TD4 was officially revealed; Apprentice look like a larger/detailed version of rare Bibras. I also had an absurd amount of dreams of playing C1 a year ago back when me and others were trying to clear it.

Sadly, I've also had nightmares of selling valuable PSO1 stuff like Red Ring to the shop; many years ago I even turned on my comp and logged in to make sure it was there.

wahahaha
Mar 19, 2016, 11:42 PM
I had a dream.
I was hoping that REBORN was meant to be like A realm reborn.
But it did not happen.
We did not start from scratch.

Now , i really wanted more phantasmal beasts, instead of just anga, maybe ilios, ketos, helix , julius and ajax vs 12 mpa (in other words, 5 bosses vs mpa on uq)

Kondibon
Mar 19, 2016, 11:43 PM
I haven't had any PSO2 related dreams specifically but I've had a lot of dreams where I log on to a game and do something dumb like deleting my main without storing my items because it seemed like a good idea at the time. :wacko:

Zysets
Mar 19, 2016, 11:47 PM
I've had dreams of me idling in the lobby with my friends, very boring PSO2 dreams.

Hysteria1987
Mar 20, 2016, 12:00 AM
Tri-boost 150% from the AC shop :wacko: I actually double-checked the shop the next day just to make sure I actually did dream it and not see it and forget it some other time. I don't remember much else of any of my dreams lately.

I used to dream about the original PSO a lot more tbh, but I feel like I was a lot more involved in that game than any game I play at the moment.

AmanoMai
Mar 20, 2016, 01:24 AM
made out with a rappy

elryan
Mar 20, 2016, 01:28 AM
Less like a dream and more like a wishlist.

Need Anga Fundarge -themed Photon Blast.

SATK: You know the move that Anga uses by flipping itself upside down and summon a gigantic laser-blade then slashes around? Do that for SATK Anga.

RATK: Anga stun + weak bullet. I realized this can be bad because weak bullet randomly applied by Anga. So instead, do a special version of the Weak Bullet that applies to all enemy parts like Summoner weak bullet but only increases your damage.

TATK: Anga nuclear bomb thing. The part where Anga spins once and then highlight the floors and then nukes them hard. It's awesome.

DEX: Grants the player Massive Hunter, with Anga weapon resistance barrier thingy as the animation.

Zysets
Mar 20, 2016, 01:29 AM
made out with a rappy

true love, I'm jealous

yoshiblue
Mar 20, 2016, 01:34 AM
Sayara and Yoshiblue stood outside of a washing machine and watched it do its thing. As soon as the thing finished, Sayara threw in some old spice and Yoshi loaded it back up. As soon as they started it, a tree just busted out of the top and the two boneheads started lightly clapping. They ended up breaking the dryer that way too.

Poyonche
Mar 20, 2016, 05:56 AM
I had a dream where we could merge with our Photon Blast like Matoi did with Anga. This was supposed to happen at the release of REBORN : Episode 4.

Sirius-91
Mar 20, 2016, 07:08 AM
Tri-boost 150% from the AC shop .

Technically, if you spend enough AC for 2 Ragol Memories, you can get a 150%.

I dreamed of grinding my weapon and failing. GUESS WHAT HAPPENED THE OTHER DAY!

EvilMag
Mar 20, 2016, 09:42 AM
had a dream that the ep4 directors got fired. was pissed when I woke up.

NoobSpectre
Mar 20, 2016, 12:25 PM
I had a dream that CAST could shoot while hovering before I realized that is not gameplay but opening.

abkihara
Mar 21, 2016, 02:35 AM
I had a dream where PvP mode was in and everyone got massacred.

Keilyn
Mar 21, 2016, 03:44 AM
A recurring thing to me is the music...

I grew up on music (first hating it, then loving it... long story) and so when I get dreams or story ideas that I write as stories to my own Universe, or the universe to a game I like (like this one), It usually starts with a music idea that develops into a story idea.

Its what manifests into ideas behind character backstories and written stories, so dreams are part of different stories I put together... usually involving a lot of characters that I put together and others who are part of the same timeline. Fashion Thread actually gives me ideas on how characters will look like, since i consider it the machinamation-like thread from the forums...

One of the early-dreams I had, which lead to the creation of many ideas for stories I put together was one where a newman girl I couldn't identify (a shadowy figure) was giggling and laughing in the background. All I could see were colors, like blue, green, purple, etc... and I translated the dream as the question as I understood more and more of it as "If newmans are able to use techniques for combat while armed, are they able to use techniques for everyday things?" and that dream caused me to wake up around 2AM, and start writing a draft to different characters...

...and it lead up to writing different stories as well as a system for character creation and development for stories (which I had some help in forming).

Skip to present-day and after finishing Keilyn's Seven-Phase, two Episode Story....I am working on writing a new story.

crossfading
Mar 22, 2016, 01:04 AM
I hope PSO2 collab with .Hack in someday.

D-Inferno
Mar 22, 2016, 07:38 PM
PS: This is a "weird dreams you had while you slept", not "what you wish for".

AlphaBlob
Mar 22, 2016, 09:34 PM
Had a dream where I was attending a live broadcast and I was one of the chosen people to try out a new mode (kinda like CM), I had no idea what to do and they were trying to explain something to me in Japanese (which I could not understand). The shame nightmare pretty much.

pkemr4
Mar 22, 2016, 10:21 PM
i had a dream i was harassed by two people

[Ayumi]
Mar 22, 2016, 11:25 PM
I had a dream that I unlocked Ruins I II III and played it and had a Red Ring unit drop, Brightness Circle drop, and had the Spread Needle camo shooting 5 shots in one go and just soloing Dark Falz with a Guld Milla months ago.

SuperCentipede
Mar 23, 2016, 07:38 AM
I once dreamt I was getting it on with Nagisa...which would never happen in real life, even if she was a real person. I don't do pale or SEED chicks.

Also, I dreamt I was in the PSO afterlife. It was filled with every player character that ever was. Every deleted character and every character who still existed on a VMU or memory card was here.

It was a stadium-sized, multileveled nightclub. It was dark on the outer edges, but got brighter as you went further towards the centre.

Poyonche
Mar 23, 2016, 07:47 AM
I had a dream recently : I got into an A.I.S and went in space with some other dudes to fight Elder.