PDA

View Full Version : Upsetting no English release

aWittleNoob
Mar 20, 2016, 11:57 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread.

I'm just kind of upset that there is probably not going to be an English release for Phantasy Star Online 2 in the West for Play Station 4.

I love Phantasy Star way more then Zelda, Mario and Halo combined.
It really is my favorite video game.

Not a lot of games have that type of gameplay or the level of social interaction you have on Phantasy Star.

I made so many friends playing Phantasy Star Universe and Phantasy Star Zero.

I loved that game. I loved hanging out with people, fighting monsters, running around and healing everyone.

Sometimes I was excluded because my race type wasn't complementary to my Class type because I didn't do as much damage. Sometimes, people prefer a Beast Healer because I didn't wait or die as often as everyone else and I was very aware of my surroundings, but I really loved Phantasy Star. It's unique locations, monsters and areas. Storylines. It really is a work of art compare to most games and the people who play are always awesome and genuine people.

Sometimes there are trolls and casual players but I really miss playing Phantasy Star on a console, and I really wish Phantasy Star Online 2 will come out in the West as a console based game for Play Station 4.

I think a great way to market the game would to have it out, but the anime to it on Adult Swim, and spend just alittle money as they do having thousands of commercials for Sonic.

Sp-24
Mar 20, 2016, 12:03 PM
Just play it on the Japanese servers. Everyone is better off that way.

ZerotakerZX
Mar 20, 2016, 01:22 PM
What a silly reason to be upset. We all playing fine here, even if we love to nag about every little thing.

SilkaN
Mar 20, 2016, 01:49 PM
It's been a while since we last had a thread like this.

As the others have said, just play on the JP servers. All necessary menus are translated into English.

Squal_FFVIII
Mar 20, 2016, 03:24 PM
This game is 4 years old already. It's old now. It's not coming to the west. Just play on the JP servers.

and if by some miracle it did come it will be a very shitty tone down version of it. and with all the homo SJW running around probably censored too.

Zysets
Mar 20, 2016, 03:57 PM
I really don't think it would be all that censored, don't know why you'd have that impression. I can guarantee collaboration items would be removed though, but that's expected, only reason we got the Evangelion and Fate/Stay items in PSP2 was because of Ruby Eclipse's hard work, would have been removed otherwise.

Macman
Mar 20, 2016, 06:48 PM
There are so many outfits that wouldn't fly in the west.
:wacko:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/CRHUQDE.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Kondibon
Mar 20, 2016, 06:50 PM
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/CRHUQDE.jpg[/spoiler-box]Only because you can make loli characters. :U

The Walrus
Mar 20, 2016, 06:54 PM
that can be fixed :3

TaigaUC
Mar 20, 2016, 08:12 PM
Some JP developers have expressed concern about cultural issues when localizing to the West.
Make any wrong step with localization, and the media will bully the hell out of you and turn you into a media circus.
It's gotten to the point where some of them just don't want to deal with it anymore.

If it was me having my work localized, and it had to be butchered to hell, I wouldn't want it localized either.
I personally hate discrepancies between different versions. Stuff like name changes makes everything confusing as hell.
Then there's stuff like, likable characters becoming very dislikable from the quality of the localized script and voice acting.
When I talk to JP friends about games, we often get confused about what's being referred to, because there are so many damn changes.

Besides, looking at SEGA's backlog of Phantasy Star Online services in the West, it doesn't sound like they really cared much about the West to begin with.
I hear that PSU was 3+ years behind until they said "f**k it" and shut the servers down.

B.T.
Mar 20, 2016, 08:16 PM
Just play Pso2 for pc on the Japanese servers and use a gamepad? Virtually the same experience as a console.

Zysets
Mar 20, 2016, 11:33 PM
Besides, looking at SEGA's backlog of Phantasy Star Online services in the West, it doesn't sound like they really cared much about the West to begin with.
I hear that PSU was 3+ years behind until they said "f**k it" and shut the servers down.

The official reason, at least the one that was given, was that the western servers were just dying anyways, populations got low enough that keeping them up wasn't worth it apparently. As much as I loved PSU, I don't actually remember how populated the game was towards the end, so I can't actually confirm this myself.

That costume was in the PSU games, and I'm pretty sure that costume was in the western releases of PSU and the PSP games.
This is honestly the most accurate reason to why these costumes would be removed if this game in particular was localized.

Only because you can make loli characters. :U

Personally, I think loli characters in skimpy outfits are creepy, but I'm not here to judge anyone.

Kondibon
Mar 20, 2016, 11:39 PM
Personally, I think loli characters in skimpy outfits are creepy. But I'm not here to judge anyone.Err, that was my point. Because you can make loli characters and put them in that outfit, there's a possibility it wouldn't end up in the game. Then again, Tera basically dropped all pretense once the spotlight was off of them and BnS barely cared in the first place.

ZerotakerZX
Mar 20, 2016, 11:49 PM
Censorship isn't the main issue. The main issue is even if there would be a western release, it's gonna be supported as poor, as SEA server.

Zysets
Mar 20, 2016, 11:50 PM
Err, that was my point. Because you can make loli characters and put them in that outfit, there's a possibility it wouldn't end up in the game. Then again, Tera basically dropped all pretense once the spotlight was off of them and BnS barely cared in the first place.
Yeah I was just backing up your point.

And about BnS and Tera, I don't think people cared about it much to begin with. I'm sure there are people who talked about it but I never saw anything more than that for either game.

Censorship isn't the main issue. The main issue is even if there would be a western release, it's gonna be supported as poor, as SEA server.
This just brings us back to what everyone says nowadays anyways, localizing the game is pointless now, just play the JP version, or SEA if you really feel like it.

the_importer_
Mar 20, 2016, 11:58 PM
Your first post in 9 months and that's your topic? I thought it was general knowledge that this game is never meant to come to NA.

ZerotakerZX
Mar 21, 2016, 12:24 AM
This just brings us back to what everyone says nowadays anyways, localizing the game is pointless now, just play the JP version, or SEA if you really feel like it.
Oh, yes, that's the point.

Your first post in 9 months and that's your topic? I thought it was general knowledge that this game is never meant to come to NA.
It sure was at some point, but, you know, sega.

sparab
Mar 21, 2016, 12:28 AM
Everyone is busy discussing how shitty a localized version can get, but don't miss out the best part!

IP BLOCKED

wefwq
Mar 21, 2016, 12:39 AM
I found it amusing that some people STILL waiting for this game to come to burgerland.
The game probably won't make it to burger, i mean look at PSNOVA; it's portable game and is far more faster and cheaper to localize, yet they missed the bullet.

Should just play JP server while it last, or maybe try SEA version if you don't mind blatant P2W mechanics with DUWANG-tier translation if you really want """OFFICIAL""" EN translation that bad.

The game probably won't even last more than a year and half on NA anyway, if it ever get localizated (refer to ship 2 B-001).

Keilyn
Mar 21, 2016, 12:40 AM
I hated how RubyEclipse and other admin/moderators in the SoA forums were just professional Public Relations personnel who could bullshit the public in any way possible. My answers to their idiotic excuses were to get into a flame war with them over making declarations that we (NA players) did not physically have the right to play PSU-JP. In fact I reported them to the United States Department of Justice for violating the United States Code when things go heated..

Remember when the arguments ALL OF A SUDDEN STOPPED and all the threads were closed on the matter so suddenly? Isn't Damage Control a Nice thing?

People like those in SoA were the reason I decided to play PSUJP and PSO2. I didn't have to deal with a lot of the garbage I dealt with from slimy, dishonest people. Sure, sometimes I deal with the idiotic elitist trash running around, but at least some of them can actually back up their words and play the game in spades....meaning to me they have higher credibility that some two-bit liar trying to sell a product and act like he actually gives a damn...

Telling them off and being rid of them was one of the best days ever in my life because it was bullshit after bullshit. I would never want a western release considering almost every major sega game to get a server in the west comes in, gets SHITTY UPDATES, and then 3 - 4 years later = CLOSED DOWN FOR GOOD....

SEGA OF AMERICA to me feels like a deterrent ran by SEGA OF JAPAN to try to keep foreigners out of their servers and I feel its better to enter their servers and make a presence that we will play and do the things we wish to do....and that people aren't going away simply because they hide behind their own borders. Amazing how they sell their own anime, show off their games... expect people to buy them and then try to keep a straight face at the thought non-Japanese actually buy their products.

They can release a western edition tomorrow, and I would spit all over it....

ArcaneTechs
Mar 21, 2016, 01:17 AM
The official reason, at least the one that was given, was that the western servers were just dying anyways, populations got low enough that keeping them up wasn't worth it apparently. As much as I loved PSU, I don't actually remember how populated the game was towards the end, so I can't actually confirm this myself.
Was around 1k tops for like a year, 1500 maybic but it wasnt very large its last 1-2yrs of life before shutdown

That costume was in the PSU games, and I'm pretty sure that costume was in the western releases of PSU and the PSP games.
This is honestly the most accurate reason to why these costumes would be removed if this game in particular was localized.

Lunar Prophecy did not exist in the Western version of the game because the game was already far back in content as it was that we didnt even have the weapon skin data in game so Sega of America tried to pass it off as "Unique Weapons" while the stupid and gullible community ate it up and defended it for quite some time "it's just for now guys!". We missed out on a lot of new outfits and GAS stuff

There is no reason to remove it either, it's just SJW pandering now a days for most games, its pathetic

abkihara
Mar 21, 2016, 02:12 AM
Isn't there gonna be a PS4 release for PSO2?

djknitex
Mar 21, 2016, 02:21 AM
I might play when if it ever comes out over here.. but I'm not sure, I'm already invested on the JP servers D:

jooozek
Mar 21, 2016, 02:48 AM

very problematic :wacko:

Isn't there gonna be a PS4 release for PSO2?

not outside of japan :wacko:

Shadowstarkirby
Mar 21, 2016, 03:50 AM
I'm genuinely surprised there's people who still want this game westernized this day and age of localization teams and SJWs actively censoring any game to be politically correct. Not only that, this game is old and showing age to the point it isn't even a good idea anymore. The ship sailed long ago for PSO2 have ever have been a thing in the west and those who are still interested in the game are playing with tweaker or continuing to make threads questioning why the game hasn't been localized on Sega forums while ignoring the fact that we have tweaker that translates most of the important dialogue to English.

There's really no reason not to be playing the game right now if you really wanted to unless one is just too inept to read instructions for setting up an account, which would be a shame.

Sp-24
Mar 21, 2016, 04:17 AM
My answers to their idiotic excuses were to get into a flame war with them over making declarations that we (NA players) did not physically have the right to play PSU-JP.
Did you read Japanese PSU's terms of service? Because this may come as a surprise, but you have no right to play PSO2 as per terms that you press "I agree" to every time you try to log on. It might have been the case back then as well.

Meteor Weapon
Mar 21, 2016, 04:47 AM
Yh, it's the same with we can't use PSO2 to make nukes :wacko:

Dark Priest
Mar 21, 2016, 06:19 AM
It's pretty c lear this won't be coming to the west, it's been 4 years and even if they somehow did release it, it's to far behind, a lot of the outfits are japanese style and most importantly, their cash grab AC wouldn't fly over in the west, they just won't get enough players because western gamers aren't nearly as gulible when it comes to how they are handling AC scratch.

Just play the japanese version and be done with it, it's your only option if you really want to play this.

landman
Mar 21, 2016, 06:35 AM
Not seeing a western release of PSO2 means that in the long run Phantasy Star is dead in the west, like Shining Force has been for the last decade, and that's always a loss for western players that don't understand Japanese, what would happen if PSwhatevernext is console exclusive?? there is no way we will be able to fantranslate it and play it without the risk of being banned. A dead franchise in the west means no online games but also no offline games, I can understand Nova not being released since 1: it is a spinoff of PSO2, and 2: if Sony does not trust in Vita why would sega trust in it?

And seriously that censor stuff is bullshit, they would only need to be cautious at launch, and then after some months throw all they want, look at EA and Microsoft, they release a game nice and good, and one week / month after all reviews are out, they release microtransactions! and most journalist that would have lowered their review scores because of that usually don't update their review, and as if that mattered! Metacritic always keeps the first score xd

Squal_FFVIII
Mar 21, 2016, 10:47 AM
There's nothing to censor in this game for sure. But bitch ass SJW will make a huge deal out of so many costumes in this game lol.

Everyone knows how pussified we westerners have become when it comes to "womans rights".

That said, I still preordered my limited edition copy of DOAX3. Thanks play-asian for not caving in to these homo SJW's.

They aint stopping me from playing with my cock while looking at Kasumi and Honoka! <3 Muahahahahahaha!

Zysets
Mar 21, 2016, 12:03 PM
:-? good for you?
I didn't think that would be something to brag about

SilkaN
Mar 21, 2016, 12:59 PM
:-? good for you?
I didn't think that would be something to brag about

Others brag about their virtual dicks affixed weapons, he brags about fapping to video game characters.
It's all the same shit.
Ignore and move along.

[Ayumi]
Mar 21, 2016, 01:34 PM

What's funny is that that item originally came from PSP2i if I recall as a Duman outfit (been a while so I can't fully remember) which is another game that never got released to the west.

Just play Pso2 for pc on the Japanese servers and use a gamepad? Virtually the same experience as a console.

Or you can play it on the PS4. You can have a Japanese PSN account. Or at least you used to be able to. I (only) have a JPN account when I used to play on the PSP and PS3. Never had an West account as I had no use to have one outside of Japan. I'm pretty sure if I get a PS4, I could still use that game account on an West PS4.

On the PC, it was dying quickly after he 1st MAG. I also slowly started to play less and less after that and then the servers on the PC died a while after.
Years later when I went to the 360 server, the game only lasted as long as it did because certain 360 players played and of course they were merged with the Japanese servers and they weren't going to close down the server when Japanese players were playing as well.

Everyone is busy discussing how shitty a localized version can get, but don't miss out the best part!

IP BLOCKED

Yeah, that would annoy a lot of people as well just for the very few that really want a western release.

They can release a western edition tomorrow, and I would spit all over it....

Same. My experience with PSU on the PC, PS2, and 360 left a bad taste in my mouth.

Was around 1k tops for like a year, 1500 maybic but it wasnt very large its last 1-2yrs of life before shutdown

Lunar Prophecy did not exist in the Western version of the game because the game was already far back in content as it was that we didnt even have the weapon skin data in game so Sega of America tried to pass it off as "Unique Weapons" while the stupid and gullible community ate it up and defended it for quite some time "it's just for now guys!". We missed out on a lot of new outfits and GAS stuff

There is no reason to remove it either, it's just SJW pandering now a days for most games, its pathetic

I honestly see it needing a removal because a lot would bitch and Sega would not want to deal with the headache.

It's pretty c lear this won't be coming to the west, it's been 4 years and even if they somehow did release it, it's to far behind, a lot of the outfits are japanese style and most importantly, their cash grab AC wouldn't fly over in the west, they just won't get enough players because western gamers aren't nearly as gulible when it comes to how they are handling AC scratch.

Just play the japanese version and be done with it, it's your only option if you really want to play this.

Aren't there other games out in the west that has a set up like AC though? Guild Wars was a one pay thing so I'm sure that game has (or had if it's not up no more) to have some way for the company to take money from you. There were others like that too like I think DCUO was free also. Just talking from the ones I knew of and only played a few hours of before never touching again.

There's nothing to censor in this game for sure. But bitch ass SJW will make a huge deal out of so many costumes in this game lol.

Everyone knows how pussified we westerners have become when it comes to "womans rights".

That said, I still preordered my limited edition copy of DOAX3. Thanks play-asian for not caving in to these homo SJW's.

They aint stopping me from playing with my cock while looking at Kasumi and Honoka! <3 Muahahahahahaha!

For how the West became, 90% of the game needs to be censored.

They wouldn't censor/remove these, but I can see a lot of people bitching about having males getting some of the female outfits and people would whine about
"Why are they catering to transexuals" or something stupid like that.
You know damn well that would come out somewhere.

Some cast parts, some female clothes, and some characters in general will not make it either as people will whine about them being way too over sexualized.
Like that one PSO2es girl with the big bust that's coming soon in an update (I don't play PSO2es, but seen her enough times in promos).

Also just my opinion, but I think the male and female characters of DOA got uglier since DOA5.

Squal_FFVIII
Mar 21, 2016, 01:50 PM
That NPC you are talking about with a big bust looks awesome. Glad she's coming to the pc version :3

Anita Sarkeezian will have a field day with this game lmao.

Selphea
Mar 21, 2016, 02:24 PM
All they need to do is like, spin up an AWS server in 'murica, call it an international ship, lift the silly IP block on new accounts outside Japan and remove the language file check on startup. Social media will carry the rest of it.

KiroMatic
Mar 21, 2016, 04:15 PM
Kinda makes me sick that everyone is being so negative here. They specifically said the want to play ON CONSOLE. NOT PC with a controller connected but ON CONSOLE.

You know how fucking rude and inconsiderate all of you sound right now. I'm almost throwing up reading these replies and if you are sick of seeing these threads then just ignore them. You don't own this website and you'd be wise to remember that you can't control what people post.

Also telling someone to play the JP PC version without knowing anything about their situation is plain stupid. Maybe their PC can't handle the game. It would explain why the specifically said "ON PS4"! Maybe not in this case but in some cases maybe EN isn't their main language so the patch doesn't help them. There are many reasons why playing the JP PC version isn't a "fix all". Personally I don't play anymore because of elitism. Not even allowed to play how I want anymore.

This forum has never failed to amaze me with the elite trash that hangs around here and I honestly only come back to laugh at them.

Phew. Now that I'm done being angry. OP, I'm completely with you. I really do want another console experience. Most of my friends ONLY play Console so it's impossible to get them to play PSO2 with me and i'd really appreciate a console release that we could all play and understand.

It won't happen but I'd still like it. I really don't care about how far behind the patches are or whatever it's just experiencing it with friends that I like.

jooozek
Mar 21, 2016, 04:34 PM
Kinda makes me sick that everyone is being so negative here. They specifically said the want to play ON CONSOLE. NOT PC with a controller connected but ON CONSOLE.

You know how fucking rude and inconsiderate all of you sound right now. I'm almost throwing up reading these replies and if you are sick of seeing these threads then just ignore them. You don't own this website and you'd be wise to remember that you can't control what people post.

Also telling someone to play the JP PC version without knowing anything about their situation is plain stupid. Maybe their PC can't handle the game. It would explain why the specifically said "ON PS4"! Maybe not in this case but in some cases maybe EN isn't their main language so the patch doesn't help them. There are many reasons why playing the JP PC version isn't a "fix all". Personally I don't play anymore because of elitism. Not even allowed to play how I want anymore.

This forum has never failed to amaze me with the elite trash that hangs around here and I honestly only come back to laugh at them.

Phew. Now that I'm done being angry. OP, I'm completely with you. I really do want another console experience. Most of my friends ONLY play Console so it's impossible to get them to play PSO2 with me and i'd really appreciate a console release that we could all play and understand.

It won't happen but I'd still like it. I really don't care about how far behind the patches are or whatever it's just experiencing it with friends that I like.

it is time for a wake up call to reality of pso2 never coming to NA/EU and not mopping in the past :wacko:

Triple_S
Mar 21, 2016, 04:45 PM

Honestly the majority of the thread has been blunt but not "elitist" or rude. Your post is pretty much the worst thing in the thread, by a large margin.

...well, not including Squal's weird posts.

Zysets
Mar 21, 2016, 04:58 PM

I don't think anyone has been elitist in this thread, just blunt. (But yes these forums can get pretty bad, no denying that.)

HOWEVER, you do make a point, and I agree with you. Maybe they do have a scenario where they can't play the game on PC or the JP servers, we did jump to conclusions.

Now if the game did come out on consoles in the west, at the very least, I'd be all for it. Granted I'm too invested in JP after four years to make a permanent switch, but I also have friends who play exclusively on consoles, and that would be a great chance to get them to try the game out.

AlphaBlob
Mar 21, 2016, 05:50 PM

Ranting about it here isn't going to change anything, especially since most people here play the JP server already and could care less about a US release. Sega has obviously seen people's rants, I mean, there was like, what? 3 or 4 petition on change.org already? And people are still crying on the official PSO2US facebook page. It's time to face reality, it ain't happening.

jooozek
Mar 21, 2016, 05:57 PM
i still remember when segac demoed rockbear and vol dragon making people false hope :wacko: good times :wacko:

The Walrus
Mar 21, 2016, 06:20 PM

you should probably go to a doctor or something if reading text is making you throw up

djknitex
Mar 21, 2016, 08:06 PM
Personally I don't play anymore because of elitism. Not even allowed to play how I want anymore.

Who is telling you how to play? Just play however you want. Who cares what people think.

Selphea
Mar 21, 2016, 08:15 PM
It might happen 20 years down the road as a Sega Classics bundle when we all have Oculus Rift implants, you can run a server on Raspberry Pi ver21.0 and Google Translate changes the Japanese on the fly

Zysets
Mar 21, 2016, 08:36 PM
It might happen 20 years down the road as a Sega Classics bundle when we all have Oculus Rift implants, you can run a server on Raspberry Pi ver21.0 and Google Translate changes the Japanese on the fly
Anything that isn't dreamcast era or before being called a sega classic really messes with my head

Konquer
Mar 21, 2016, 09:10 PM
I really do want another console experience. Most of my friends ONLY play Console so it's impossible to get them to play PSO2 with me and i'd really appreciate a console release that we could all play and understand.

saw what happened to the sea version? yep, go figure.

Zeroem
Mar 21, 2016, 10:45 PM
As someone who taste how AS (and to some extension, SEGA) treated the localized version, I'd rather not have a proper-localized EN version. The only thing it would bring are pretty much repetition of PSU and the curent localiced version, added with problems about certain costumes in-game (which probably instigated by a certain feminist). Platform doesn't matter, as both are attacked in equal so far. Localized console version of PSO2 would have the same issues as localized PC PSO2.

*sigh* What a world we lived in right now.

As much as I wanted SEGA to pull out the PlayAsia (regarding a certain game) and Senran Kagura developer's move regarding censorship; if the end result are just the mess that is called localized version in a bigger scale, then by all means don't.even.bother localize the game.

[Ayumi]
Mar 21, 2016, 11:44 PM
That NPC you are talking about with a big bust looks awesome. Glad she's coming to the pc version :3

Anita Sarkeezian will have a field day with this game lmao.

I think she looks retarded, but that's just my opinion. Will still unlock her partner card because I like unlocking partner cards.
Don't you mean "would"? I doubt she can say shit about what happens in Japan because if she did, she would be talking literally 24/7 without sleeping or eating with the amount of things Japan does that she would hate with a passion.

All they need to do is like, spin up an AWS server in 'murica, call it an international ship, lift the silly IP block on new accounts outside Japan and remove the language file check on startup. Social media will carry the rest of it.

What's AWS?
And that's not even possible when they have SEA and I doubt they would link SEA with that international ship as they're not even close to the same content.

Oh and on that subject, people could see how bad a western release could be just by looking at SEA.
I don't mean the costumes with stats and shit on it. I just mean the content and the other bullshit.

[Ayumi]
Mar 21, 2016, 11:59 PM
This one deserves it's own post.

Don't see where I was being negative personally. And what's the difference on console with a controller and a PC with a controller?
This might come to you as a shock, but the current gen consoles are now mostly PCs that's made strictly for gaming. They all get updates, patches, need to install games on the console (minus the Wii U) and so on and so on. They're pretty much PCs.

Once again don't see where I was rude or inconsiderate either.
Also, if you're throwing up from simply reading stuff online which is just text and not even images... you might need to seek for something to help with that problem (even then though, I can't say I can relate as the only time I've ever thrown up is when I've been sick or something.)

And finally, you're talking about you can't control what people post... well why the fuck is your dumb ass trying to tell people what they can or can't say? Yeah. THIS time I'll be rude because now you're being a fucking hypocrite.

If their PC can't handle the game, they must be on a 2007 or so PC/Laptop. The reason I say this is because my 2009 computer can play this game. On low settings, but it can.
My 2013 PC can also play this game... on high settings minus the shading. An old computer that's a few years old would cost I'm going to guess maybe $300 or so? That's cheaper than a PS4... hell... I would like to get a PS4 (just for PSO2 and Kingdom Hearts 3 and maybe waiting to see if more than those 2 games come out on it that I want), but I don't have the money to do so. Same as I would like a Vita for PS Nova and PSO2, but once again... don't have the money.

The last thing I'll say is, what elitism? I play exactly how I want in the game and no one bitches at me.
I play Gu/Hu because I'm more comfortable that way. People I've heard say to play/try Gu/Ra and Gu/Br but I don't do it because I don't have fun on that combination (plus I hate playing Br... it's the only class I really don't like in PSO2)
Same as I play as a Fo/Te and a Te/Fo. Not a Te/Hu or Te/Br or Te/Fi or whatever as I don't play a melee techer.
That's just some examples. You can play however you damn well please. IF you're worried with how someone thinks of you, then you really should not be on the internet, let alone PSO2.
ALSO before I forget... you stopped playing because if this so-called elitism.... WON'T THAT SHIT BE ON THE ENGLISH SERVERS TOO?! I don't think just JPN players act like that and if you're not speaking Japanese, I'm sure you mean English speakers being all "elitist". IF that's the case, they would be on the English version too so it's a lose-lose situation for you.

Or throw up in their general direction when you read their text.

jooozek
Mar 22, 2016, 02:20 AM
i play this game on 720p in high settings on a low end cpu from 2009 and a mid end gpu from 2012 :wacko:

ArcaneTechs
Mar 22, 2016, 02:41 AM

Please be bait otherwise this is a very case of special right here

Personally I don't play anymore because of elitism. Not even allowed to play how I want anymore.
Look pal, just because you and your buddies wanna play BR/BO doesn't mean everyone wants to suffer from your poor choice in game style for EQ's that people REALLY wanna finish with speed and time. People want rares and exp as fast as possible, you hindering everyone else because "muh gamestyle, muh fun" doesn't mean everyone is sucking the life out of the game for you, your just making it harder for everyone else.

You can still enjoy playing the game but its not "fun" when people gotta carry your ass in every EQ there is.

I'm never wrong, if you disagree with me, you are therefore an "Elitist", you are basically the type of people no one wants to be around. If you don't like the current "meta" or "balance (lol)" the game currently has then thats too bad, people will always hover toward whats best and of course the small minority who want to be hrm "different". Nothing wrong with it but that crappy attitude you got is why people hate your type.

Use a USB controller, same exact thing. Your friend and the OP can buy this on PS4 it's just not going to be in English and unless the PS4 is completely hacked tomorrow a patch for the game will never happen.

You must be willing to be okay with buying a brand new car but it only comes with 2 wheels but no worries, you'll get the other ones in about a few years or so

;3341712']
I honestly see it needing a removal because a lot would bitch and Sega would not want to deal with the headache.
Which is why I said SJW pandering, really people need to not get their panties in a bunch over Bikini Armor but hey, thats how people are now a days, bandwagoning every SJW, etc crap there is for whatever satisfaction they're looking for even if its at the expense of ruining something for others. Cuz you know, pixelated characters that don't exist seem to impact how you live day to day right? "Oh man, that Bikini Armor that that MMO just put out is really making me angry that I can't work or sleep, gonna quit my job, lose everything and then post angrily on the internet to say how MMO's putting out revealing outfits ruined my life!"

This brand of stupid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neTTQLbmhcA

SteveCZ
Mar 22, 2016, 04:54 AM
Rants: Dead horse Society (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)

vbetts
Mar 22, 2016, 07:10 AM
You guys are all are stupid.

PSO2 is coming to the west in 2048.

KiroMatic
Mar 22, 2016, 04:08 PM
You made a lot of assumptions based off of my comment there friendo. Like seriously comparing the uses of a car to a video game update? I don't even right now. It's like comparing a school teacher to Hitler. 2 totally different evils there. lol

ArcaneTechs
Mar 22, 2016, 04:18 PM
You made a lot of assumptions based off of my comment there friendo. Like seriously comparing the uses of a car to a video game update? I don't even right now. It's like comparing a school teacher to Hitler. 2 totally different evils there. lol
Are you in highschol bruh? You seem like you are still or your not very bright

Zorafim
Mar 22, 2016, 04:37 PM
*Enters topic*
*reads last page*
*Leaves topic*

matt4394
Mar 22, 2016, 04:43 PM
There is literally no logical reason why you can't just play on the JP servers.

AlphaBlob
Mar 22, 2016, 05:43 PM
I used to play PSO2 entirely in japanese (There were no english patch a while ago), playing with JP text is not that hard lol. I still frequently play on my Vita when I'm not home and I have little to no problem with it, once you learn where everything is, you're fine.

Zeik2006
Mar 22, 2016, 11:01 PM
There is literally no logical reason why you can't just play on the JP servers.

Honestly, the reason I don't play PSOJP anymore is I"m tired of jumping through hoops just to play the game.

I'd rather just go play other games I don't have to work with a sometimes buggy launcher and then use the proxy server on top of that just to connect.

They obviously, don't want me on their servers, I can't even get to the website anymore.

So I'll just go do something else until PSO comes back to the US some day. Or if it never comes back that's fine too.

Lumpen Thingy
Mar 23, 2016, 01:17 AM
Honestly, the reason I don't play PSOJP anymore is I"m tired of jumping through hoops just to play the game.

I'd rather just go play other games I don't have to work with a sometimes buggy launcher and then use the proxy server on top of that just to connect.

They obviously, don't want me on their servers, I can't even get to the website anymore.

So I'll just go do something else until PSO comes back to the US some day. Or if it never comes back that's fine too.

Because using the tweaker is really jumping through hoops. Even if a US version came out it would be under Sega of America so it would just die off like the Taiwanese and SEA versions since the JP version is the most up to date. Happened with other games in this series(looking at you PSU)so if using a different launcher for a game is too hard then maybe don't PC game.

Zeik2006
Mar 23, 2016, 05:07 AM
Because using the tweaker is really jumping through hoops. Even if a US version came out it would be under Sega of America so it would just die off like the Taiwanese and SEA versions since the JP version is the most up to date. Happened with other games in this series(looking at you PSU)so if using a different launcher for a game is too hard then maybe don't PC game.

If worked all the time then you'd be right, but with all the trouble I have with the thing I'd rather just not. I got tired of having to reinstall the game every week or so when it decided it wasn't going to launch anymore for god knows what reason. Having to file check and reinstall the patchs repeatedly over and over, I'll just pass. (And no, normal PC games do not have those problems that constantly.) I'd rather just go play another game that I don't have to rely on a hacked launcher with a hacked Proxy that also has the game hacked and translated. I've played the game 2 years off an on and I've just had enough.

I'm not looking for a PSO2 US btw. I'm not stupid enough to think that's still coming. I was just hoping some day maybe we could get like another hand held game like PSZ.

Konquer
Mar 23, 2016, 07:59 PM
If worked all the time then you'd be right, but with all the trouble I have with the thing I'd rather just not. I got tired of having to reinstall the game every week or so when it decided it wasn't going to launch anymore for god knows what reason. Having to file check and reinstall the patchs repeatedly over and over, I'll just pass. (And no, normal PC games do not have those problems that constantly.) I'd rather just go play another game that I don't have to rely on a hacked launcher with a hacked Proxy that also has the game hacked and translated. I've played the game 2 years off an on and I've just had enough.

I'm not looking for a PSO2 US btw. I'm not stupid enough to think that's still coming. I was just hoping some day maybe we could get like another hand held game like PSZ.

either computer issue, or user problem. cuz none of my friends and me experience this.